It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trick against fire face after touching with chilli hands

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm so glad you said InstaGram instead of Grindr

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
I am not sure it was either Tepin or WiriWiri from last year, one of my last.

We have a joke like this:

Good chili (chilli) burns three times:

- While eating
- While on the porcelain
- In the eyes of the canal workers

Also I knew when I saw you posting, you would bring a bit life into this thread lol.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I know exactly what the author means with the pillow comment.

Was in cold sweat but after eating the pizza, my hair was moisty from all the sweating again. It's like the capsicin from before made babies with the fresh one, in a very rough and passionate way.

I'm done. I just came out of the shower and my face started to burn again, not really bad but I am through with chili for a while, that's for sure.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yogurt maybe. Spicy peppers are alkaline, yogurt is acidic.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
I used cold marygold cream, the one I put in the freezer and then forgot about during eating, so I had to unfreeze it again (duh). It was a relief.

And it's not white with certain jelly like consistency like I have been kindly made aware about lol.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Rethinking about your accident. Good thing you didn't go pee with your spicy hands.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Fire face does not scare me since getting fire wiener after using the restroom following two dozen suicide hot wings.
I may have to remember some of these remedies just in case that happens again.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Don't want to even think about it...

I ground(?) the chili, cut the pizza, put my hands under flowing water (I washed them with soap just before), shook my hands into the sink, a droplet of water hit my face and that's when I wiped it away.

And then the pain set in, making me rub my face even more, fate took over. I can tell from eating the pizza that this was a spike in potency, my tongue felt like it was just cut off with a hot knife the second I felt the spicyness and the throat is iching but that wasn't as bad as getting it in the face and eyes.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

lol I am not sure about the salt water advice though. Only Mandroid can tell

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: KansasGirl
Love you too, stay healthy and don't repeat my mistake.

I am not a man though. Not often correcting it but for you I do it.

hugs*

Thanks for the correction! In this case I was using “man” as a general term- but I appreciate the info! Definitely don’t want to misgender anyone. 😜 Big hugs!

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The good news is I got it off with water soap and that didn't help a lot just got the water into my eyes and that was the worst minute my eyes ever had to endure.s S I rubbed olive oil into my face and used a fresh towel to get it off, now it's not burning anymore just hurting a lot.

I'm in cold sweat now, don't ever crumble a chilli with your hands, I held my hands under water after that but that just gave me a false sense of security.

Sorry for the useless thread, maybe someone will stumble across this in the future and make out my words with the blurry eyes:

Congratulation you were as dumb as me, but you will survive it.

The active ingredient in peppers is capsaicin. It is very poorly soluble in water but Is soluble in organic liquids. That’s why washing with water by itself won’t work very well, but using soap and/or olive oil will (soap is made from oil and sodium hydroxide). Milk contains butter fat, which should dissolve it, but milk is mostly water, so it wouldn’t be all that effective. Unfortunately, by the time you tried soap and olive oil, your skin had already suffered some chemical burns.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I once grew a bunch of cayenne red peppers for the first time and because I like crushed red peppers on some things, thought I would make my own.

You know... just like the Pizza Hut packets!!!

So I dried some, threw them in a Ninja grinder and then opened the top so I could take a deep breath and really smell them...

And then I found out why they call that other thing "pepper spray."

You live, you learn....

edit on 1-5-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I just had a thought. They use original Dawn dish soap, to wash birds off, that get covered in oil from oil spills. Maybe that would cut pepper oils too? Worth a try!

And I remember reading about a poison ivy cure. Which is also caused by an oil if I remember right. It said spotted jewel weed is usually found growing near it & is a cure. You break a stem, & use the gel inside it, to rub on the affected area. Wrong time of the year right now though. But maybe helpful info for later. Might be good to make a salve from it to have on hand for a few things!

WOQ

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Hahahah similar happened to me but it wasn't that worse.

I had dried but very oily chili that my mechanic, hand driven grinder wouldn't process. The peppers either stuck or just the seeds came falling out.

I put it in a blender to get flakes and now guess what I did to remove the last bit of dust out, under the blade? Yes, I blew air into it. It really wasn't that worse, similar to opening the oven lid with dried chili on the rack, but that lesson I learned.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari
Hahahah similar happened to me but it wasn't that worse.

I had dried but very oily chili that my mechanic, hand driven grinder wouldn't process. The peppers either stuck or just the seeds came falling out.

I put it in a blender to get flakes and now guess what I did to remove the last bit of dust out, under the blade? Yes, I blew air into it. It really wasn't that worse, similar to opening the oven lid with dried chili on the rack, but that lesson I learned.

We only do it once!!!!

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasobservingquietly

I just had a thought. They use original Dawn dish soap, to wash birds off, that get covered in oil from oil spills. Maybe that would cut pepper oils too? Worth a try!

And I remember reading about a poison ivy cure. Which is also caused by an oil if I remember right. It said spotted jewel weed is usually found growing near it & is a cure. You break a stem, & use the gel inside it, to rub on the affected area. Wrong time of the year right now though. But maybe helpful info for later. Might be good to make a salve from it to have on hand for a few things!

WOQ

I used Pril dish soap, as I was in the kitchen. It should be similar to Dawn, it's anti fat, but I wasn't using it because of that, it was just in reach.

Which is also caused by an oil if I remember right. It said spotted jewel weed is usually found growing near it & is a cure. You break a stem, & use the gel inside it, to rub on the affected area. Wrong time of the year right now though. But maybe helpful info for later. Might be good to make a salve from it to have on hand for a few things!

I already had noted it down into my little personal herb booklet before answering you now. Much appreciated!

edit on 1.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The remedies in Italy for your predicament are to apply milk, beer or tomatoes.

With your post you've probably made many masochists very happy, having given them a new idea!

Take care.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22
Haha thanks!

Yes it's called tunnel play. You can not undo it quick, you can not go back, you have to power through. I dig the S&M but only when I can choose the time and place. Believe me there are plenty of options, like nettles, menthol or even ginger...chili is too much, it's not controlable like the others, not safe.

edit on 1.5.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Encia22
Haha thanks!

Yes it's called tunnel play. You can not undo it quick, you can not go back, you have to power through. I dig the S&M but only when I can choose the time and place. Believe me there are plenty of options, like nettles, menthol or even ginger...chili is too much, it's not controlable like the others, not safe.

I'm betting 10 bucks that Encia22 did not see THAT reply coming...

But I was thinking it too...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Know it’s late but had to log in to give first hand experience wisdom. Use a lime. The little green ones. Trust me on this. You are welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join