It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Promised We Can Stop Wearing Masks TODAY

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

It was just a joke , regardless of whether you wore a mask or not it seems there are plenty who won't because either they don't believe COVID is a threat or it's the Dems who are asking them to do something.

and do you think that those who didn't wear their masks are at fault for Biden not remembering, or not caring about this promise he made?

Did the maskless people make everyone else sick? Are vaccines not available for anyone who wants them? Or do the vaccines not really work? Because if they do work, the the mask thing is pointless. If they don't work, then the vaccine thing is pointless. I'm having a hard time understanding the "science" here.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't believe the original Covid-19 was a threat.I do
believe this new variant combined with the "vaccines"
IS the real threat.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: gortex

I don't believe the original Covid-19 was a threat.I do
believe this new variant combined with the "vaccines"
IS the real threat.

I don't believe the vaccine is as big a threat as the draconian measures they want to put in place. I said at the very beginning back when it was "2 weeks to flatten the curve" that this was a means to an end to introduce something akin to the Chinese Social Credit System.

And here we are with talk of mobile scans or vaccine cards. So what happens when you can't gather, assemble, or buy groceries without the vaccine? Will we get the vaccine then? This is where we're headed. All the propaganda and cheerleading has been pointing to this. Be a good citizen, get your normal life back..

But somehow people always miss the bigger picture of things. Too bad kids don't play chess anymore or else they might be able to recognize the game several moves ahead and have an eye for deception.

edit on 1-5-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

and do you think that those who didn't wear their masks are at fault for Biden not remembering, or not caring about this promise he made?

I think with everything that's going on in the world complaining that you weren't told you can take your mask off is pretty small beans , Biden Blah Blah.

Because if they do work, the the mask thing is pointless.

Seems the vaccines do work and aided by people wearing masks our COVID infections and deaths are well down now ,hopefully that continues but the wearing of masks is just one tool it's not an answer in itself.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you really believe that he can even remember making
that promise? The real question is,do you even believe
anything he would say? Mouth is moving,he is lying to us.

Barack is running the country. Maybe we should ask him. Perdition is his father

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Now that one is old and we need to add:

If the vaccinations work to protect the vaccinated, why force everyone to get one? If I have been sick from COVID, I should have antibodies. If they fade away after time, this leads to two conclusions:

A vaccination against sars-cov2 will never be permanent, so it isn't a working vaccination, it's like the flu shot.

If it isn't a working vaccination, but on top a new mRNA type that we do not have long term trials on, why should I rush taking this one, if it isn't protecting me really, is new and untested and all the above works?

If the vaccination needs a refresh, why is it called vaccination then?
If there are so much asymptomatic people, is it a wise idea to give out these half assed vaccinations so that someone vaccinated can be viral loaded to the hair roots but fit as a running shoe?

I don't #ing trust this at all, because there are so many red flags that contradict each other, it's not funny.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I believe he asked EVERYONE to wear their masks for 100 days. That didn't happen.

Everyone did

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It was just a joke , regardless of whether you wore a mask or not it seems there are plenty who won't because either they don't believe COVID is a threat or it's the Dems who are asking them to do something.

Try entering a public place where I live (PA-USA) without a mask.
The management either bars your entry or calls the police.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

But here is the bigger issue. Joe says total BS all the time. Nothing that comes out of his mouth means anything as he just says what people for the moment want to hear and will the next day do a one 180. He also talks to everyone like they are kids and he is some sage of wisdom when in reality he doesn't know crap about anything, but he acts like he does.

Ladies, all you need is a shotgun...lol Jesus... He says all this in that stupid voice acting like the answer is simple and simple to explain. The guy has an IQ below 90 and runs our country.

All you need to do is wear your mask 100 days, and yesterday OR went back into strict lockdown and that is a super liberal state that wears triple masks. But you know if everyone just wore their masks for 100 days this would all go away. Whatever anyone thought about Trump, Biden is 100 times worst while never really following through on anything. At least Trump was consistent and worked to accomplish his promises.

edit on 1-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
F*ckin THANK YOU!

Absolutely correct. Thank you for the logic.

edit on 1-5-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...unless, of course, Joe was just lying about only wearing them for "100 Days".

mask up for 100 days once we take office, 100 days to make a difference.

Did you wear your mask for 100 days ?

...A deal is a deal right?

You betcha, I did.
As Joe said..."It's a patriotic act"...and I'm a Patriot.

Apologies, I'm no Constitutional scholar, but could someone please explain how obedience is patriotic?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Simple,the NEW definition of being patriotic is
being obedient to the government.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Imo...

Covid will Never be cured just like mers .sars1

This is here to stay..

The new super flu..

Riouz

edit on 1-5-2021 by Riouz5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Simple,the NEW definition of being patriotic is
being obedient to the government.
Hmmm. You don’t say….

Kinda like the Chinese and their CCP?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I have a problem being obedient,just ask my husband!

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

I have a problem being obedient,just ask my husband!

It's in the marriage vows, Mama.
Now, make us all up some sammiches...it's a "patriotic act"!
edit on 1-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

That's what they'd have you believe, anyway...

Unfortunately, I've never been all that good at obeying. Ask my parents, back in the day. Or anyone else who is at all familiar with me...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

We all know Joe isn't good with numbers...or words.

When he said 100, he meant one hundred million, million billion..150 hundred, 500, a thousand days!

Oh come on now! He might have a whole 15 left!

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The mask thing is over. I live in Tennessee.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I believe he asked EVERYONE to wear their masks for 100 days. That didn't happen.

Everyone did

Seems Miami didn't get the memo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join