It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forceful Vaccinations Go Against the Codes and Ethic Principles From The Nuremberg Trials.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Correct.

I am currently sitting in a hotel in Balmertown, Ontario. I'm on a job for GoldCorp Inc.

They aren't even allowed to ask what prescriptions we have unless we volunteer. That's Canadian law, and I know from working in the States, that it is the same.

They will try to change that if we don't fight the system.

Covid is the biggest present the world's government's EVER got.....they ain't letting this go...

ETA: isn't it HIPA or something in the States? You scant force people to provide medical info...
edit on 5/1/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Too many people are forgetting history, and when history is forgotten, history is repeated..

What these people seem to be forgetting is that the codes and ethics from the Nuremberg Trials were written to avoid another holocaust type event.

A most excellent thread and there's a relevant clip here from Nuremberg regarding I.G. Farben cartel (Bayer, BASF and Hoechst).

When it comes to history and the repeating of it then there are also some uncanny similarities found in the vid below about Auschwitz and Bayer.

This Lesson Of History Cannot Be Forgotten

Cheers.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
...and would go broke normally, except for this time, you are backed up by an army of idiots that will keep you in business.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Nuremberg Code is about experimentation. The Covid vaccines are not experimental - at least the ones coming out of the US and UK. The "experimental" phase is done on willing volunteers.

You'll find that the Nuremberg Code underpins pharmaceutical trials and the associated ethics within a legal framework. The UK has the the Medicines for Human Use (Clinical Trials) Regulations 2004, for which you can review the legislation here...

Edit to add that in most countries vaccinations are not forced. In fact, apart from North Korea and China I think there is none.
edit on 1/5/2021 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

First of all, forcing people to take new types of vaccines which several research papers and experts insist cause changes in the human dna, through the mRNA/dna technology, is a type of experimentation.

We do not know the long-term side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines, and more so the mRNA/dna technology long-term side effects.

Second, nazi DOCTORS were the ones whom without consent from their patients/victims used vaccines and other experiments on people. The Nuremberg trials weren't about "pharmaceutical companies."

In case you didn't know nazy doctors were also put on trial at Nuremberg. Several were sentenced to death and others received long term sentences.

What's more, several lawsuits already exist in which the Nuremberg codes have been used in specific against forcibly vaccinating people.

"When the heads of the Ministry of Health as well as the prime minister presented the vaccine in Israel and began the vaccination of Israeli residents, the vaccinated were not advised, that, in practice, they are taking part in a medical experiment and that their consent is required for this under the Nuremberg Code,"

Israeli Jews Petition International Criminal Court, Say Israel’s Mandatory COVID Vaccines Violate Nuremberg Code

Government of Norway indicted for crimes against humanity

Holocaust Survivor: I Saved my Own Life by being “Oppositional Defiant” – Americans are not Rebelling Against Things that are Wrong!

Heck, the Nuremberg code has even been used in at least one case in which the victim was forced to give his blood.

Too many people are forgetting.

www.adrreports.eu...

www.gov.uk...

edit on 1-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thank you for that link, and thank you and others for your kind words.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Great thread, very informative

My friend who used to be a member on this site but got banned, voluntarily got his 2nd dose of the vaccine on 4/20. He complained of a red spot at injection site on 4/22, then I just found out he died on 4/24. I’m sad and wish I could talk to his family about what happened but we weren’t that close. Internet friends is all.

So I’m not sure if it was the vaccine that caused his death but it sure is a huge Coincidence

I’m too scared to get vaccine yet. I was going to wait a few years.
edit on 04/30/2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No one should be forced to be vaccinated, this is indeed a breech of individual human right's.

Not to say that there are serious concerned about the vaccines if that is what they actually are in circulation and being pushed by the great drug dealers of today's world the big pharmaceutical company's.

Real Vaccines are very good thing's but RNA which can then transcribe it's altered genetic material into the DNA and so become a permanent mutation in the human genetic material is something very different indeed, in fact it is simply NOT a vaccine.

A Vaccine relies upon your immune system to be able to recognize a pathogen and to be able to then send specialized antibody's which it produced that are keyed to that pathogen to then destroy or isolate the pathogen before it can do any harm.

Sometimes in a real vaccine the real disease is used in it's entirety but it is irradiated or otherwise treated to make it so that it is truly inert and will then not cause an infection or at worse the infection it may cause would be a very mild version of the full blown disease, in other cases a vaccine may indeed be a genetically engineered version of a harmless pathogen that is given through this technique the protein shell (the outside casing of the virus or bacteria that has specific enzymes and other protein's that the immune system can then learn to recognize and react to) and this is then given to the patient to trigger an immune response.

But as for RNA tampering, first of all I personally have not been back on the sight for about a week or so after getting angry with someone on another thread whom play's know it all but apparently has no or little true understanding, more of a walking encyclopaedia than an intuitive intellect on there side of that argument and an encyclopaedia with entire volumes missing or so it would seem but I digress.

Can RNA Transcribe to DNA.
Yes.

Can a mutated - genetically engineered RNA material injected into a patient then introduce it's Mutation to the cell's own DNA.
YES.

There are however entire articles claiming that this idea is flawed and that RNA does NOT reverse transcribe to DNA which is actually utter bunk, if it did not then we would simply not be alive, RNA transcribed FROM DNA and back to DNA in a revere process especially during cell mitosis.

Some however would argue that natural virus also become incorporated into our DNA and this does happen but only when someone survives and is able to pass on there genetic material to future generations, this on the other hand is introducing a possible, nay probably vector for human genetic mutation into a huge number of people with the intent of doing so to the entire human population, the ramifications could prove disastrous.

This nicely rounds up to the fact that not only is this form of mass experimentation against the conventions but it is utterly unethical, badly thought out and utterly one of the mast dangerous things our governments could ever allow to be done to there populations but SADLY and TRULY most of our governments are headed by imbeciles lacking in ANY scientific credibility, any understanding etc.

Now we have the Idiot's defending the ongoing mass experiment and the drug cartels, sorry big pharma coming at it like the Tobacco industry did to protect there profit's.

After all who is going to provide the medicines and treatments for this particular cash cow that they are perpetrating.

As for an ethical Vaccine, a real one that is now currently suppressed by non other than the GERMAN government, well I refer you all back to this article posted by a very well informed member ThatDamnedDuckAgain some time ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The interaction between DNA and RNA is not simply RNA taking information (Transcribing) from the DNA and turning it into protein's but it can also go into reverse and transcribe RNA information to the DNA of the cell, this in turn then makes any added RNA information a permanent part of the cell DNA, argument that this argument is flawed are in fact disinformation and are themselves flawed or based in a vested interests since there is a huge amount of money involved in this today.

Here is a great article.
sciencewithdrdoug.com...

(private note, someone whom chose the name of a branch of virology, specifically the branch which is associated with viral body's that usually attack only single celled organism's should actually have known better but ego has always been a problem in that instance).
edit on 2-5-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
If these companies decide to make it a policy that you have to be vaccinated to work there or do business with them, capitalism wins!

So you're all for everyone being forced to make known their AIDS status, as well as be tested for the flu or anything else before being allowed into places open to the general public.

Sorry, no, you're not even close. Doing so would violate multiple federal laws (against being required to take any experimental anything, violating medical privacy, religious/other discrimination, etc).

Not to mention violating the spirit of the individual liberties encompassed and protected by the 9th Amendment to the federal Constitution, and likely similar provisions of most State Constitutions.
edit on 2-5-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: karl 12

Thank you for that link, and thank you and others for your kind words.

No worries mate and this is a truly important thread.

When it comes to ethical principles it looks like they're flushing United Nations Declarations down the toilet as well.

In my view, the issuance of COVID vaccine passports skirts several several human rights guaranteed in the UN declaration, including:

• Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country (Article 13).

• Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state (Article 13).

• Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits (Article 27).

• Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country (Article 21).

• Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person (Article 3).

Nowhere in the articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights does it say that these rights depend upon whether or not someone gets injected with a vaccine.

COVID vaccine passports threaten fundamental rights of citizens who opt-out

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Fauci is not personally advocating for forced vaccines. Colleges are. Most large corporations are. In other words, the corporate world is demanding forced vaccines for employment. The men of Davos pull the strings.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

First of all, forcing people to take new types of vaccines which several research papers and experts insist cause changes in the human dna, through the mRNA/dna technology...

Fisrtly, who is being forced to be vaccinated?
Secondly, human DNA is not changed by an mRNA vaccine.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I got my shots. If you're afraid of getting them like a little scardy cat, then by all means don't. Get the virus and die (or not), or use it to kill your overweight grandparents. You won't be giving it to me.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I got my shots. If you're afraid of getting them like a little scardy cat, then by all means don't. Get the virus and die (or not), or use it to kill your overweight grandparents. You won't be giving it to me.

The ones lining up to take a medical product that has no medium or long term testing and has failed past FDA approvals must be desperately afraid of something.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I haven't seen the likes of a Democratic Leadership and followers so in lock step since 1933

Seems to me they Are Now PRO Life ... Unless your in a womb or don't want to be experimented on.

Take a jab .... LoL nah ...

Vaccine Info Fact Based

​By physicians who have been trained in
the most comprehensive medical education on earth,
whose goal is to restore and maintain health,
and whose highest professional allegiance
is to our patients.
COVID VACCINE Considerations 
Colleen Huber, NMD, Physician and expert witness in court cases related to vaccine safety

edit on 572021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

First of all, forcing people to take new types of vaccines which several research papers and experts insist cause changes in the human dna, through the mRNA/dna technology...

Fisrtly, who is being forced to be vaccinated?
Secondly, human DNA is not changed by an mRNA vaccine.

The non-vaxed will be like the sewer dwellers in the movie Demolition Man.

No travel, segregated from the vaxed at sporting events, unable to retain employment, and generally viewed as second class citizens.

If that isn’t being forced then I would hate to see what actual forcing looks like.

Have you had your jab yet?

Over and over, day after day.

My medical information is protected by law here under the privacy act. These people can eff right off!
edit on 5 7 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 7 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Those who plan to attend certain colleges are being forced to take the shot.

Those who plan to work at certain companies are being forced to take the shot.

Many of those who work in the healthcare industry are being forced to take the shot.

The list goes on.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

so in lock step since 1933

The Rockefellers (and Bildebergers) also like to use that phrase mate and there are connections to those prosecuted at Nuremberg and modern day events.

At the time I.G. Farben (Bayer, BASF and Hoechstand) were conducting their lethal vaccine projects in Auschwitz they were the second largest stockholder of Rockefeller Standard Oil (and the largest donor to Hitler) - the Rockefellers also helped fund the Nazi war machine and exported (and funded) their eugenics research to Hitler.

These days it's reported the Rockefellers 'profoundly shaped' the World Health Organization (link) and have played a huge role in the formation and funding of the AMA, FDA, CDC etc. - they also own over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the United States.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

No travel, segregated from the vaxed at sporting events, unable to retain employment, and generally viewed as second class citizens.

Not to mention the education sector.. I'd say you have to be some kind of simpleton to say these injections are not being 'coerced'.

There's a pretty relevant thread below describing how the U.S. Courts have recognised that the Nuremberg Code is enforceable against government and non state actors.

RFK Jr. is Filing Suit Against Big Pharma for Violating Nuremberg Code

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join