It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Crazy Times Carnival in Arizona at Audit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

gotta watch those carnies, their a shifty bunch and will steal you blind, and their not much above doing dirty deeds if the price is right.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Incorrect. The 2021 state fair will be held at Wild Horse Pass, rather than the state fair grounds this year. The venue for this year used to be known as Firebird Raceway. Unless something has changed in the last few days, there hasn't been any word of the fair moving back to the fairgrounds this year.

www.azfamily.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

WTF is weird about basketball and lemon? Every carnival or fair I've ever attended has had multiple lemonade stands and basketball (with on oval hoop) games. Every single one.

AZ State Fair Board even has it listed.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn
I'm cool with both of us being wrong, MetalThunder and I, not you.

So it won't happen until fall and it won't be near where the audit is taking place. Either way this thread is ready for the hoax bin.

edit on 30-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yes and they have small hands and smell like cabbage!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah exactly. They are probably meaner than those Asians that were blackmailed from the handies.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: xuenchen
I’m not here to teach you how to search news. I’m convinced that many here live on an “alternative facts” reality.

Ohuuuuu touchy touchy 🥴

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

What's weird is the fair being moved to another spot, this popping up at the same time and lot as the audit.
You don't find that suspicious?
I read in other threads that it was planned once already when they talked about doing an audit there, the audit was stated for somewhere else, the carnival was cancelled. Once confirmed audit was scheduled, the carnival was then rescheduled at the same time and the typical permitting process wasn't followed.
Namely the typical approval and planning time.
Anyway, don't shoot the messenger, it looks sketchy and is worth watching imo.
We are on a conspiracy site, some of us still like them.
I'm not sure what the lemon and basketball reference was.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
I’m not here to teach you how to search news. I’m convinced that many here live on an “alternative facts” reality.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This carnival has the smell of an alphabet agency. Anybody who can’t see that truly believes Biden really got those 10 billion votes.

Speaking of the fun loving criminals, the equal rights all inclusive loving left sure are a hateful bunch.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Go figure

Governor's hail strong ties to China

Doug Ducey, Arizona governor

"Trade is healthy between Arizona and China. We would love opportunities to sell more to China and other opportunities for investment. I think from the franchise business to the aerospace and defense business, we would like to do more business with China. We certainly have thousands of your young people in our state public universities. We love having them, and we want to expand that."

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo published a document showing Governors who were "compromised" by China. Ducey of Az. was one of them. Another is Kemp, of Arizona. The ties that bind..😮

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I’ve never will understand why conservatives like to report fake news and misinformation. A quick Google search just about destroys any shred of conspiracy about this.

IMO you're placing too much faith in Google. The FALSE FLAG that's being planned will not be published in advance by Google, even though the top people know of the plan.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Low-IQ heifer Rachel Maddow (MS-NBC) thinks this is a "recount". She says this CIRCUS is coming to other states.

Smell the FEAR.

Madcow Panics: www.msnbc.com...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Can you explain how a fair scheduled for october is going to interfere with the audit that should be done before the end of may?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Can you explain how a fair scheduled for october is going to interfere with the audit that should be done before the end of may?

You've investigated and found the Opening Post (OP) to be in error?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You've investigated and found the Opening Post (OP) to be factual?

All the OP posted was a rumor. Where is the proof to back it up?

ETA: Even the OP doesn't know if it means anything, since we have to "wait and see".

I see others have linked the page with info of the event, not the state fair mentioned in a video posted earlier.

edit on 1-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Low-IQ heifer Rachel Maddow (MS-NBC) thinks this is a "recount". She says this CIRCUS is coming to other states.

Smell the FEAR.

Madcow Panics: www.msnbc.com...

I always love when they speak in absolutes. No chance there was fraud. Looking for it is stupid. It will be interesting to see how this article, and many ATS posts age.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Idk, but an easy solution to this is simply beef up security.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

All I know is there is a "Crazy Times Carnival" that's supposed to go Thursday thru May 9th

www.msn.com...

Le quote

If you go The carnival runs 5 to 10 p.m. Thursday through May 9. Admission is $5 or $40 for admission and unlimited rides. Parking is free.

According to this MSN article there is some "shindig" going on near and during the audit but it is different than the "october state fair" as far as I've read.

I don't see anything too weird bout it. Beef up security and let the clowns play.
They have it fenced off from the audit parking.. add some guards and dogs or something should be all good.
edit on 5/1/21 by servovenford because: eta

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford
Yes, I see that you and Ksihkehe linked to it and that it isn't some unlicensed event that just popped up out of the blue, as the OP suggests.

The idea that "they" would go through the trouble of setting up a fair just to stage a FF is straight out of Q fantasy land.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join