It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Crazy Times Carnival in Arizona at Audit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here's a fun and interesting development on the Arizona audit situation, in case you guys missed it.
A unlicensed/permitted and seemingly thrown together carnival has been set up on the lot next to the AZ audit.
It popped up over night and is highly suspicious.
Anons are expecting a false flag developing.
We'll have to watch and see.

Edited for language

QRD
>Few days ago an Anon shows up on /pol/ to warn about a false flag event in the Southwest, hints it would be in Arizona
>Suddenly a carnival with no preplanning pops up on the same plot of land where the election audit is occurring
> website suddenly appears, no archives of it prior to April 26th, no news reports, no advertising, no permits for any "Crazy Times Carnival" before that date
>Locals never heard about CTC - state fair is in oct-nov
>Someone on Twitter questions why they have no food or ride list on their website, account responds saying they'll have it up soon
>Suddenly it appears with a bunch of weird stuff looking like it was scrapped together in 5 minutes
>Has weird stuff like "Basketball 1" & "Basketball 2" under "Games", has "Lemons (2)" on "Food", just look for yourself it's weird
>Fox interview where the reporter's first question is "so is this legit?" to one of the carnies appears
>Jannies sporadically purging threads about the carnival
>Glowie bot keeps spamming threads with nonsense, shills rampant, etc.
>Some anons try to crack codes on the carnival website

posobeic Twitter comment

gateway pundit mention

Op theme song

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Go figure

Governor's hail strong ties to China

Doug Ducey, Arizona governor

"Trade is healthy between Arizona and China. We would love opportunities to sell more to China and other opportunities for investment. I think from the franchise business to the aerospace and defense business, we would like to do more business with China. We certainly have thousands of your young people in our state public universities. We love having them, and we want to expand that."

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There's a plan to burn and destroy all evidence of vote fraud and stealing and mail fraud !!!😎

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Live maybe...
azaudit.org...

Click on the live cams.

Should look like this.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I’ve never will understand why conservatives like to report fake news and misinformation. A quick Google search just about destroys any shred of conspiracy about this.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

I’ve never will understand why conservatives like to report fake news and misinformation. A quick Google search just about destroys any shred of conspiracy about this.

What are the search parameters and which link is the best one ? 😊

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

C O N S P I R A C Y

The word doesn't cover nor distract from the Stench of the obvious .... Try again

Washington Post - The Trailer

You’ve been closely watching the audit of the 2020 election unfolding in Arizona. You’re shocked by what you’ve seen. You’re gnawing on your fingernails, waiting for the dramatic conclusion.

“We are not going to be intimidated by the Democrats, by the left, by the media, by antifa, by BLM,” Ward said in another video update. There have been no Black Lives Matter or anarchist protests of the audit; fears that these groups are ready to mobilize against it have grown ever since disgraced ex-national security adviser Michael J. Flynn claimed that “we have intel that they may be bringing people down from Portland and Seattle to disrupt.” 

Disgraced Michael Flynn ???? alternate reality ???
lol

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Do I come across as conservative to you bub?
We are living in clown world.

Bust out your destructionary info.
I'll apologize and wear a mask.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Posoibeic and gateway pundit? Yeah those darn liberal mouthpieces... lol

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I’m not here to teach you how to search news. I’m convinced that many here live on an “alternative facts” reality.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
I’m not here to teach you how to search news. I’m convinced that many here live on an “alternative facts” reality.

Gotta be a CNN source for you to believe it right? What a joke!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I thought the whole gubment was the carnival.
Sorry, old joke. Moving on... it looks like this thing is planned to be humongous.
Trying to distract, divert, and or send a message? What a weird location coincidence.

The "Crazy Times Carnival" will include about 20 carnival rides, a dozen carnival games and six fair food stands, according to Yee. It will take place on the southwest corner of the fairgrounds. The Arizona State Fairgrounds, which can accommodate 4,000 people with social distancing, expects about 1,000 people to visit the carnival per night, Yee said.

From the same article later down, admitting some things here were a little "last minute" or whatever

With the early closure of the Banner Health vaccination site at the fairgrounds, it "all just came together at once," Yee said. Yee said fairgrounds officials communicated with the Governor's Office and state health officials as they planned the carnival.

www.msn.com...

Another video source:
www.fox10phoenix.com...

It looks "legit" alright, but it's real goofy how it's going on right with the audit

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Actually the first article that came up was from the local newspaper of the state. But yeah you do Posoibeic and Gateway Pundit... those are true bastions of journalism.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

You ain’t wrong though. The whole thing is a circus.. they just brought the rides and clowns to make it official...lol

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Care to post links to back up your claims, or are we just supposed to take your word for it? Or are you just expecting everyone else to read your mind to figure out which search terms MSNBC spoon fed to you?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well whoever here lives in the area needs to go down there this weekend and check it out and post some pics.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn
I’ve done that many times here and people don’t care. I’m pretty sure if I post a link people won’t even read it and dismiss it so I won’t waste my time. Like I said a quick Google search like what the other poster linked a few post above quickly debunked any CT claims in regards to this.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Did you even bother to watch your own video. The state fair will be there "this fall". Isn't the audit supposed to be done mid may?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Yeah he posted that video thinking he had something and it has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Go figure

Governor's hail strong ties to China

Doug Ducey, Arizona governor

"Trade is healthy between Arizona and China. We would love opportunities to sell more to China and other opportunities for investment. I think from the franchise business to the aerospace and defense business, we would like to do more business with China. We certainly have thousands of your young people in our state public universities. We love having them, and we want to expand that."

That turkey has no idea what it takes to do business in Corona China.

Since we are talking about China, maybe someone here can follow up on ownership of bottled water companies to Corona China out of Alaska .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join