It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raid in Alaska targets wrong people...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

LOL! In high school 1992 we had a POTUS mock election and I wrote in Gritz who I had been following on the radio and with whom I agreed with on many positions. In all likelihood, Gritz' involvement probably prevented the feds from executing the rest of the Weaver family.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"What kind of sordid business are you on now? I mean, man, whither goest thou? Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?" ...Jack Kerouac

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Lots of raids incoming, now that Biden/Garland/DOJ/FBI are on the same page.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Epstein was gonna talk...that made him an enemy, so he didn’t hang himself.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The only flaw in your argument is saying that the FBI is a tool of the Democrats. The FBI is a tool of those in power whether be Republicans or Democrats. That’s why law enforcement need to be tightly regulated and investigated. The pains those on the right are feeling now those on the left have been feeling for decades. It’s not right one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

LOL! In high school 1992 we had a POTUS mock election and I wrote in Gritz who I had been following on the radio and with whom I agreed with on many positions. In all likelihood, Gritz' involvement probably prevented the feds from executing the rest of the Weaver family.

You'll have to take my word for it that Gritz was probably the single most disgusting human being to ever be involved in politics. He was just as bad as the Aryan's and the Freemen and ran with them out of sight of the cameras.
If he was talking on camera, it was all an act.
What they really were was criminals, using fake politics to cover up their crimes. Those guys don't give a damn about anything other than what's in it for them.
edit on 4/30/2021 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Currently however they are most certainly an arm of the DNC. That culture has infested them. DC is a cesspool and the real people to blame are we the People. We've let it come to this. Just like in the 60s, the system needs a good cleaning and I hope the young people now will wise up like we did and head us back on the right path.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I can't even make a joke about the police-state tactics because this is beyond the pale.

I am deeply disturbed by this.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Amen brother DB.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
The FBI was created as the Gestapo of the DNC. FDR made the FBI to go after mafia gangsters like Capone who had machine guns and avoided taxes. Things have not changed that much. They still prioritize enemies of the DNC as primary targets.

Challenge question: who was the last friend of the DNC that the FBI has taken down?

Clinesmith
www.wsj.com...

eta: the mastermind.
edit on 30-4-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Once that so called “peaceful” protest turned into crowds of people storming the capital building, it was just inevitable that it was going to lead to the US federal police (aka, the FBI) kicking down a few doors and arresting people who simply attended the “peaceful” protest.

I mean, what did you think was going to happen after that?

I don’t think political affiliation has much of anything to do with it. Poke a bear with a stick and your gonna get a negative reaction... it’s not rocket science.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The FBI is the tool of whoever has the most implanted long term employees loyal to the powers not in power 😎

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Once that so called “peaceful” protest turned into crowds of people storming the capital building, it was just inevitable that it was going to lead to the US federal police (aka, the FBI) kicking down a few doors and arresting people who simply attended the “peaceful” protest.

I don’t think political affiliation has much of anything to do with it. Poke a bear with a stick and your gonna get a negative reaction... it’s not rocket science.

totally agree. Those that used violence were going against the entire premise of the MAGA Idea. We were supposed to be FOR police, and not stoop to the idiocy we saw all summer. That was a low point for so many reasons.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The FBI is the tool of whoever has the most implanted long term employees loyal to the powers not in power 😎

This right here for the people in the back I have not heard good things from local LEO's about the FBI and this is going back decades. Arrogant and inept were the terms used. From what was in the OP seems to track doesn't it?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I wonder if the FBI didn't use a case of "mistaken ID" to detain a Trump supporter? I am not convinced that the FBI committed elementary errors. From 2016, the FBI cleared Hillary Clinton of any criminal activity; they transformed into a political tool for the Democrats. The FBI openly entered Watergate territory with illegal surveillance over Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. Finding excuses to harasses and interrogate political opponents is within the bounds of their MO.

I am not a Trump supporter. But voters rewarding the FBI's conduct with Biden entering the White House is scary cancer. At best, Biden was complicit with the FBI's wrongdoings in the Obama admin.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Raid in Alaska targets wrong people..

To add insult to injury.

Check this # out.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

You see the problem is that only a few hundred were involved in the bad stuff. All the others were just protesting or they were looky-loos. Harassing them is wrong no matter how you paint it.

Logic has left the building these days on both sides of the aisle. The peaceful BLM protesters are not responsible for the thugs' actions, any more than the peaceful protesters at the Capital are for what the rioters did.

In this case, the FBI clearly overstepped. They could have dealt with it as innocent until proven guilty were actually the law of the land. No wait, it is the law of the land.
They could have approached them politely and found out if they were the right people first, but instead they put on the jackboots.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Look, Biden won. It's over. Why must that be a part of every conversation? We had two extremely bad people to pick from and we lost no matter who won. Smart money moves on to the next election where hopefully some new blood gets in the race.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I see this story in Alaska made the national news now. Short on details, but at least it's out there.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

UPSET has broken down the wrong doors and tossed people around around here a few times. That is rare, but it does happen. One time they broke down the door of some older people and roughed the guy up asking all kinds of questions he had no way of knowing the answer to because they were at the wrong address. He wound up going to the hospital that night because they hurt his hand pretty bad, but never sued the police as far as I know. I sure hope the cops paid to fix his door and put everything back together again, they tore up everything in his house. They got the warrant for the wrong house...they knew nothing about what the cops busted in there for or the people they kept asking about. But even though they kept saying they did not know the person, they kept tearing everything apart and had him and his wife in cuffs, they gave him some knobs on the head and bruises when he was trying to stop them from grabbing him and his wife.

This kind of stuff happens often, I think of these actions by LE, when the usual suspects here think the police can do no wrong..it's not even that, they have no ability to think of themselves in that situation..innocent, confused, injured for being so..etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join