It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raid in Alaska targets wrong people...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Homer woman says FBI search of her home was case of mistaken identity tied to Capitol riot

But she said she didn’t enter the Capitol, and she believes the FBI has mistaken her for another woman.

She described the scene in an interview with KSRM-AM radio and confirmed the details with the Daily News: “So I think almost right off the bat, they said, ‘Well, you probably know why we’re here.’ Or something like that. It’s like, yeah, no, not really. And they said, ‘Well, we’re here for Nancy Pelosi’s laptop.’ And I said, ‘Oh.’ ”

Hueper said she was able to point to other photos, provided later in the interview, to show differences in her appearance from the woman shown. The woman in the photo has detached earlobes — hers are attached. The other woman also has a different brow shape, Hueper said, adding that she’s never worn the kind of high boots that the woman wore.

“I’m like, ‘Wait a minute. Is that her? That’s clearly not me. Why did you not show me this to start with?’ ” Hueper said.

What can be learned from the FBI raid on an innocent Homer couple?

Paul and Marilyn Hueper went to D.C. on January 6 to listen to Donald Trump’s speech. Like other Alaskans, they were at the very foot of the stage and in front of a million people in the Washington Mall, but when they were dismissed by Trump to “peacefully and patriotically protest,” they suddenly found themselves at the back of an exceptionally long line. They got lost, they bought a hot dog, they started up the steps, but they never got within a hundred yards of entering the capitol building.

Nevertheless, the FBI had security footage of a woman that they suspect stole Nancy Pelosi’s laptop. Because even minimal social media postings are not private, the FBI got hold of a photo of Marilyn Hueper’s face and clothing that day. Marilyn’s hairstyle and coat colors somewhat matched the photo they had of the woman in the Capitol. Because they knew the fact that the Huepers were in D.C., they bashed in the door of their living quarters at their posh Homer Inn and Spa boutique hotel with guns drawn. They placed them and two other hotel guests in handcuffs, separated them and began questioning … all without showing their badges or any search warrant.

This is getting out of control. Of course the FBI can't talk about it and neither can the State because....

If this is how it's to be now under Bidens FBI and DOJ nobody is safe. You resemble someone else, you can expect your door to be kicked in it seems. Most of the people there were innocent peaceful protesters or lookyloos.

I've about had it, so flame on. I'm not a Republican but I am quickly becoming disgusted with these dangerous control freaks in the Democratic Party. Trump may have been a clown, but this is far worse.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Somebody is making a list but they aren't checking it twice.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This isn't exactly new protocol for law enforcement. People have been complaining about this for years. I guess now that it's happening to people on the Right in connection to a high profile case it's suddenly an issue.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hmmm...so Banshee Pelosi's laptop is still floating around out there.
Let's hope it ends up in the right hands.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I'm not on the Right or the Left and I don't care who it happens to, I'm against it.

What sticks in my craw is that the FBI has become a political tool of a single party over the last decade.

The idea that they waited two and half hours before showing the warrant and no rights were read to the victims is beyond the pell. The FBI is supposed to be above all of that.

Does it bother you that the FBI has become an obvious part of the Democrats? I don't see them kicking in doors of the rioters, looters, and arsonists from the Left's protests? By the way, I supported the peaceful protest from the Left, the same as I do from the Right.

Don't make the mistake of marrying me to either party. They both suck and worse than usual of late.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
More garbage from the Biden heart attack DOJ to make Democrats feel needed and necessary so their worshippers can feel confident while being herded into a new corral safe zone 😎

All part of the buttering-up for the "Jan 6th" convictions coming up to the 2022/2024 elections 😃

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Personally I bet there was no stolen laptop in the first place.

Just another red herring to use as needed 😃

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Personally I bet there was no stolen laptop in the first place.

Just another red herring to use as needed 😃

I would bet Pelosi's laptop WAS missing...and they are desperate to retrieve it before it's contents leak out.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Had they had the right people and did this, I'd applaud them for recovering it. Theft is theft.

The problem here is that even after they knew they had the wrong people, they took their belongings anyway. That should never happen and no way they go looking through their personal laptop since they know the truth that they got it wrong. I'd hope they get taken to task in a public civil suit. I may not agree with far-Right politics, but this is way wrong.

I used to have a lot of respect for the FBI and they deserved it. It's all gone sideways over the last ten years or so.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: IAMTAT

Had they had the right people and did this, I'd applaud them for recovering it. Theft is theft.

The problem here is that even after they knew they had the wrong people, they took their belongings anyway. That should never happen and no way they go looking through their personal laptop since they know the truth that they got it wrong. I'd hope they get taken to task in a public civil suit. I may not agree with far-Right politics, but this is way wrong.

I used to have a lot of respect for the FBI and they deserved it. It's all gone sideways over the last ten years or so.

FBI lost my respect when Corney let Hillary off the hook.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thankfully Ruby Ridge and Waco happened while I was young enough to not have to say I have ever respected those hitmen and thieves. It's funny how just a few examples of federally authorized mass murder will taint a young man's viewpoint on an agency like that.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The FBI was created as the Gestapo of the DNC. FDR made the FBI to go after mafia gangsters like Capone who had machine guns and avoided taxes. Things have not changed that much. They still prioritize enemies of the DNC as primary targets.

Challenge question: who was the last friend of the DNC that the FBI has taken down?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Then it was more due to the FBI being pushed by the powers that be, now they are part of the powers that be than law enforcement.

Ruby Ridge, I know a lot about and I've spoken with two of the officers that were there. They had handlers there without badges who called the shots. Having spoken to one of them, they were pushed to do what they did. He was not happy about it and neither was my friend who was one of the State Police's representatives there. Sadly all those people had to do was cooperate and they would have had to pay a fine. The sick bastards from the Aryan Nations caused that whole thing. There is more to that story. Much more. Those agents were not the problem.

This is different in that the agents themselves are political animals.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Challenge question: who was the last friend of the DNC that the FBI has taken down?

Jeff Epstein, duh.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Then it was more due to the FBI being pushed by the powers that be, now they are part of the powers that be than law enforcement.

Ruby Ridge, I know a lot about and I've spoken with two of the officers that were there. They had handlers there without badges who called the shots. Having spoken to one of them, they were pushed to do what they did. He was not happy about it and neither was my friend who was one of the State Police's representatives there. Sadly all those people had to do was cooperate and they would have had to pay a fine. The sick bastards from the Aryan Nations caused that whole thing. There is more to that story. Much more. Those agents were not the problem.

This is different in that the agents themselves are political animals.

"pushed by the powers that be" is only defensible in the military. Law Enforcement is not drafted and is not eligible to the "was just following orders" excuse, because they can walk away from the job without retaliation at any time they choose. Sorry, I have zero sympathies for any of them. Whether they were used as a political tool or have themselves become the political tool doesn't really matter, the end result is the same: fascist federal jack boots wielding executioner's axes to use against political prisoners.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Meanwhile, Antifa has been free to conduct their own insurrections, attack Federal buildings, torch police stations, "declare independence from the US in their CHAZ zones", set fires, loot and commit MURDER.

Thus, while this has been going on FOR A YEAR AND STILL GOES ON, the FBI/DoJ/Biden gaslight the US by claiming the real terrorism problem is some mythical "white supremacy"....

edit on 30-4-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

What sticks in my craw is that the FBI has become a political tool of a single party over the last decade.

If the FBI was disbanded tomorrow, no one would hardly notice.

I had seriously hoped that would be one of Trump's first actions after taking the Oath of Office. He could have done 'em even better and cancelled all of their existing pensions in the same action. They're not guaranteed at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That's a lawsuit.

Isn't the FBI suppose to get snip right?

Oh never mind.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Bo Gritz was there stirring up a hornet's nest and he had backing. You won't find that in any reports. My old friend, may he rest in peace, told me he knew what was coming and he and some of the FBI there stayed in the background so they had no part in it. They would have walked away if they could have.

On top of that, the Aryan Nation was part of it all, and don't think that it was not staged. I know for a fact it was. They wanted a shooting battle. All of it was over a potential fine of around $750.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
UPSET has broken down the wrong doors and tossed people around around here a few times. That is rare, but it does happen. One time they broke down the door of some older people and roughed the guy up asking all kinds of questions he had no way of knowing the answer to because they were at the wrong address. He wound up going to the hospital that night because they hurt his hand pretty bad, but never sued the police as far as I know. I sure hope the cops paid to fix his door and put everything back together again, they tore up everything in his house. They got the warrant for the wrong house...they knew nothing about what the cops busted in there for or the people they kept asking about. But even though they kept saying they did not know the person, they kept tearing everything apart and had him and his wife in cuffs, they gave him some knobs on the head and bruises when he was trying to stop them from grabbing him and his wife.

Here is an article talking about how this was handled in court, the cops were cleared on this one. From information I received from a local cop that I am a friend of, UPSET got local cops together and controlled the raid, the local police questioned UPSET before they busted in because they thought something was wrong and UPSET officers told them they were in charge and should not be challenged. At least our local FBI guys seem to like just sitting in their office here, they don't mess things up and terrorize our locals much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join