It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capital police lawsuit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Bluntone22

Nothing will come of this, sadly.

Biden even said that the actions on January 6th were the worst this country has faced since the Civil War.

The left is in charge.
The left consider her an enemy.

QED

So "the left" had the time and capacity to order this cop to shoot?

Come on, get real.
edit on 30-4-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It is pretty sad when crimes and justice are dictated by political affiliation.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I heard that Floyd's family was awarded 25 million for raising a criminal that managed to get himself killed by police. Policeman goes to jail for life if appeal fails.

They failed to do a legit investigation into the obvious election fraud. Almost forcing any law abiding citizen to storm the Capital. Her family should get 100,00 million.

Heard from where?

Can you post some sort of a link, please?

apnews.com...

$27 million golden casket lottery payout

Thank you. Mind you the compensation culture in the US is a bit mental compared to the UK.

Your legal system is a bit of a laughing stock.

This award is far beyond most..kind of bizarre. I think police unions need to go down, and put the resources into a malpractice insurance system, so these awards are not paid by taxpayers.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Can we all finally agree that police policies and training needs to change in this country?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

At the time, possibly unarmed, later verified unarmed.

As part of a group that had assaulted around a dozen officers.

Some off those officers were assaulted with deadly weapons, fire extinguisher , flag pole.

One was attacked with a chemical weapon, bear spray.

With government officials to protect, as a sworn duty nearby.

Violence against police is frequently escalated to deadly force being deployed in order to "protect and serve"

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Can we all finally agree that police policies and training needs to change in this country?

I don't know who disagrees with that.
But cops shouldn't be arrested for following current policy and procedures.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The problem was the complete lack of common sense, as to when it's time to let off..dontcha think?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Biden even said that the actions on January 6th were the worst this country has faced since the Civil War.

The left is in charge.

QED

Come on, get real.

Do you see the cop being punished?

link   
a reply to: balanc3

I was in the capitol building several years ago.
I can tell you without hesitation that there is enough firepower outside of that building to keep a small army from entering.
The fact that anyone got inside tells me that they were let inside.

link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

It is pretty sad when crimes and justice are dictated by political affiliation.

lolz

Just look at Hunter Biden.

There is no justice anymore.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Or found guilty after due process has been followed and at trial the jury found him guilty?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The left is in charge.

QED

Come on, get real.

Not answering my point, then?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

The problem was the complete lack of common sense, as to when it's time to let off..dontcha think?

I saw a guy in california that died and a girl in ohio that died.
Both times the cops acted how they should and in both cases I would gamble that lawsuits will be filed.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The left is in charge.

QED

Come on, get real.

So, if someone tried to break through a window to get into your house and you shot them would not you gun toting folk be up in arms if you got "punished"?

Double standards, or what?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Or found guilty after due process has been followed and at trial the jury found him guilty?

I wouldn't want to be one of those jury members if he hadn't been found guilty. That's why the trial should have been moved to another jurisdiction.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That woman had no weapon, the cop would have been charged with a crime if it had happened out in the street and the person shot was black.

Last Summer, a Black retired police captain was murdered on the street in St Louis. He was recorded begging for his life and it was posted to Twitter. The media was salivating, until the murderer was identified.

Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

On the federal side, absolutely! There's really zero accountability so long as the government's narrative and desired message is enforced, federal officers are allowed to be walking murderers with total aplomb.

LaVoy Finicum... FBI shoots bystanders during an execution by State Police, federal dog & pony show trial acquits FBI agent.

Waco, Texas... federal government flat out murders 25 children, zero criminal charges, federal courts toss out civil cases in the matter, granting the federal government a total free pass on executing children.

Ruby Ridge... US Marshals fail to identify themselves, resulting in Randy Weaver rightfully protecting his family and property, so FBI swoops in executes a 14 year old and then executes Randy's wife while she was carrying an infant. Fed courts did not prosecute any agents, state court tried to and was railroaded by the feds, resulting in the case being dropped. Feds paid a pittance to Weaver family over the murder of their mother by federal employees.

Ashlii Babbitt... anyone who doesn't expect the federal courts to excuse this latest example of federal agents playing the same games the USA allegedly castigates China, the USSR, and Nazi Germany over in regards to violently assaulting their own citizens without any legal recourse against the jack booted pricks employed by the feds is kidding themselves. We live in a clown nation, on a clown planet, and at this point we may as well just quietly wait for the eventual big top collapse and fire to mercifully remove the clowns from the world of the living.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3

At the time, possibly unarmed, later verified unarmed.

As part of a group that had assaulted around a dozen officers.

Some off those officers were assaulted with deadly weapons, fire extinguisher , flag pole.

One was attacked with a chemical weapon, bear spray.

With government officials to protect, as a sworn duty nearby.

Violence against police is frequently escalated to deadly force being deployed in order to "protect and serve"

There was no assault with a fire extinguisher. Pretty sure there was also no bear spray assaults. Despite why the lying media ran for weeks, the police officer died of natural causes, a stroke. There was zero blunt force trauma injuries with anything, much less a fire extinguisher.

link   
That officer hates women, hang 'em high is what they would normally do
edit on 4302021 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: IAMTAT

All I know is she posed no real threat to anyone at the time. If it was an officer they blew it big time. Being so terrified they should not have been armed in the first place.

Had those protestors intended to hurt people, they would have been heavily armed. They were definitely in the wrong and not the brightest bulbs in the box, but they posed very little risk to life. Clearly having a heart attack from the excitement was the biggest threat.

I think there was an order from on high...that there was supposed to be dead bodies connected with the response to this.
Heart attacks don't count.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join