It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capital police lawsuit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well the family of Ashli Babbitt is filing a $10 million lawsuit against the capital police.
Since the department of justice decided not to file charges on the officer that blindly shot through a door, this seems fitting.

This will also force the release of the officer's name which has become standard procedure in other officer shootings.

The officer should be charged with murder since that is what happens when police kill someone while a felony is being committed.

www.cnbc.com...

This should be a slam dunk victory with the golden casket lottery.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ah, now we get to see one of this #hole country's biggest conflicts of interest in action... a federal judge deciding whether or not the federal government is wrong in the face of common citizens. That almost always goes the way of the federal government, wonder why that is? Oh! I think I know why, it is that way because the system is a total sham!

Ashlii will only get justice if we somehow luck ourselves into an actual, honest to goodness, real this time, and successful insurgency. Outside if that improbability, her blood was required by the machine and by the narrative.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well the family of Ashli Babbitt is filing a $10 million lawsuit against the capital police.
Since the department of justice decided not to file charges on the officer that blindly shot through a door, this seems fitting.

This will also force the release of the officer's name which has become standard procedure in other officer shootings.

The officer should be charged with murder since that is what happens when police kill someone while a felony is being committed.

www.cnbc.com...

This should be a slam dunk victory with the golden casket lottery.
shes white...if you haven't noticed news stories, they only care if its white on black crime. If I'm not mistaken some on the left even applauded the psycho, I mean cop. So far chance.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I heard that Floyd's family was awarded 25 million for raising a criminal that managed to get himself killed by police. Policeman goes to jail for life if appeal fails.

They failed to do a legit investigation into the obvious election fraud. Almost forcing any law abiding citizen to storm the Capital. Her family should get 100,00 million.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Be interesting to find out if the shooter had any recent discussions with Pelosi.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That woman had no weapon, the cop would have been charged with a crime if it had happened out in the street and the person shot was black. Seems like the Democrat politicians complain like hell when people knock on their door in their home but allow the people to burn and loot in the rest of the country. Civil unrest is not good anywhere, peaceful protest, following the laws that govern it, is not civil unrest.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Imagine that, thinking shooting an unarmed protestor for trying to crawl through a window is wrong.

I don't understand why they did not file the lawsuit the next day.

They say an officer shot her, but do we even know that? I'm pretty sure at least a few lawmakers were packing. I find it odd they have hidden the identity of the shooter. There's a CT for ya.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I find it odd they have hidden the identity of the shooter. There's a CT for ya.

Five will get you Ten that he is tied directly to Pelosi.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In my opinion, the person that fired the shot should be hunted down and shot themselves since we know no justice will come of this because she wasn't a radical lefty committing felonies on a regular basis.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
In my opinion, the person that fired the shot should be hunted down and shot themselves since we know no justice will come of this because she wasn't a radical lefty committing felonies on a regular basis.

No no
I want a trial to take place in the woman's home town just like the floyd case.
A fair trial with an unbiased jury.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

All I know is she posed no real threat to anyone at the time. If it was an officer they blew it big time. Being so terrified they should not have been armed in the first place.

Had those protestors intended to hurt people, they would have been heavily armed. They were definitely in the wrong and not the brightest bulbs in the box, but they posed very little risk to life. Clearly having a heart attack from the excitement was the biggest threat.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Vigilantism is the product of animalistic, irrational thinking. Using the courts is the only intelligent way forward.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Vigilantism is the product of animalistic, irrational thinking. Using the courts is the only intelligent way forward.

Disagree entirely on the root of vigilantism (but you and I have had this discussion before, so you know where I stand on it.) Vigilantism is the product of a failed and corrupt court system. At some point, the intelligent man stops doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results and moves on to something more likely to be effective.

At what point do We the People have reason to reject the obvious placebo of government courts being the deciders over government actions and their consequences?
edit on 30-4-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

No no

Ahhh..still salty over Chauvin?

I'm all for this lawsuit, the girl did not present mortal danger at the point they killed her.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

To be fair, she was attempting to bypass a barricaded door to enter a room that still had members of Congress present, she was carrying a backpack, and explosive devices had already been found on Capitol grounds.

That officer's primary duty was to guard the members of Congress under his protection. If he suspected she might be carrying an explosive device his job was to neutralize the threat as quickly as possible.

I'd say that argument will probably be enough to have a judge find in his favor.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

No no

Ahhh..still salty over Chauvin?

I'm all for this lawsuit, the girl did not present mortal danger at the point they killed her.

Standards have been set.
I want consistency.

(post by Mandroid7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He shot blindly through a closed door.
Sounds like murder

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Blaine91555

To be fair, she was attempting to bypass a barricaded door to enter a room that still had members of Congress present, she was carrying a backpack, and explosive devices had already been found on Capitol grounds.

That officer's primary duty was to guard the members of Congress under his protection. If he suspected she might be carrying an explosive device his job was to neutralize the threat as quickly as possible.

I'd say that argument will probably be enough to have a judge find in his favor.

Primary duty? Well he failed then, cause she was the only one shot out of the dozens that entered the chamber.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

After the members of Congress had cleared out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join