It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds’ cover-up of UFOs puts US at risk, ex-Pentagon official warns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Make the walls bleed.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

FFS it may be the truth FOR YOU but it's not everybody's truth.

That is the worst kind of delusional bullsh1t anyone can post.

The truth is universal I'm sorry to say possessed by no one person
or group. The truth is just the truth like it or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

But you can't prove your "truth". Its based on faith. I doubt anyone knows the truth

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

What is left to prove? It's all right in front of you. You just refuse to
look.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Scripture has told us for
thousands of years what's going on in simple terms.

Scripture? You mean old writings made by old, powerful men wanting to control a barely budding populous?

The "demon" theory is an attempt to appease the minds of those who cannot grasp the idea that there's something bigger out there than us puny humans.
(imo)

-And no, I don't mean the Unprovable Wizard in the sky that some call God.

Long live science.

edit on 30-4-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Great article from the New York Post from Steven Greenstreet. Also, Lt. Tim McMillan is promising something big later today not related to the NYP article.
Elizondo worked in counter-intelligence for over 20 years, and he claims to be retired from counter-intelligence, but I wonder if he really is. Either way, I can't take anything he says seriously so I don't see how you can call an article with Elizondo as the focus a "great article". Tim McMillan was the man writing about the leaks of the UFO that looks like a batman balloon that supposedly wasn't a batman balloon. While I don't think McMillan is making this stuff up, it does seem like he's a channel for disinformation in the form of "leaks" with no real documentation, as perhaps are George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell also.

The best theory I've heard is the one by John Greenewald, the FOIA giant who has seen all kinds of shenanigans in FOIA documents over the years. He thinks we are being fed disinformation and I think he's right. I mean c'mon a leak about a photo of a batman balloon that the top experts in the US couldn't identify as a batman balloon? Greenewald doesn't believe analysts can be that incompetent and neither do I, so there's something else going on here. Folks like Lue Elizondo, Tim McMillan, George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell are feeding us all kinds of nonsense, like Corbell pretending he can't tell the "pyramid" is an out of focus light. He's either in on the deception, or else he's the most incompetent film maker ever who can't tell when something is out of focus.

This is Greenewald talking about his theory about the apparent psy-op, which seems like the best hypothesis out there:

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

They fit the description that scripture gives us to the tea

Please show us the verse where the bible states demons are metallic disk-shaped flying objects?

Is that so? You should inform the theologists of that because they're discussing in vain what you've figured out.
I mean what are you even talking about? Disembodied ghosts of the bastards the fallen sons of god had with human women? Which were supposedly eliminated by the flood which consequently must have been a lie because they're still here?
Or the territorial elohim in a mesopotamian context the most high assigned to rule over us after Babel?

It just shows your intellectual dishonesty, not even in the theological world is there such a thing as the truth to be found. But you have it, right? Sure....

And in regards to UFOs orb-like things fe you should ask yourself what's wrong with you to assume demons, if you want to go biblical to find something that fits why not Ophanim?

edit on 1-5-2021 by Peeple because: add

edit on 1-5-2021 by Peeple because: another add

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Please show us the verse where the bible states demons are metallic disk-shaped flying objects?

See this is what I don't understand about the educated materialist.
Far more often then not you become incapable of open minded debate.
Silly contrived questions like the one above clearly born from hate.
How do you know there is anything metallic about them? I said they
are shape shifters and have the power of the air according to scripture.

You said a military man is dumb for saying UFOs are demonic. In his
defense I've shown you he is in very good company. People close to the
subject that never dreamed they would end up at the same conclusion
that many others have so arrived. Because unlike you they were capable
of following the evidence where ever it took them. They didn't have hate
getting in the way of science.

You think your perfect but you don't really know a damn thing. You're living
a life filled by so many lies and being reminded of it more frequently everyday.
That's why you have your ass all of joint. Save your dialog for an e mail to Jacques
Vallee. Give him your pissy little tude.
edit on 1-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You mean the "educated materialist" JV who collected metal samples and had them analysed? I have no issue with him.
But with you. And please show me where he said UFO are literally biblical demons?

What a joke you are calling others closed minded, biased, claiming they fell for a lie while you cling to the oldest deception known to mankind.

I said
they are shape shifters and have the power of the air according to scripture

Oh excuse me you said so, of course that makes it universal truth....
lol you clown

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

"educated materialist"

Yes thank you. I've never been very good at English and i
don't even have a second language. lol

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Eh? That was a quote.
But I think we're zero-ing in on your problem here if you can't even get that right discussing more complex issues has to be hard for you.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I'm inclined to believe Greenwald's view on this, but my reasoning is more in terms of the press and media. They have been shown time and time and time again to be leashed pets of the establishment/government/MIC.

I read the New Yorker article linked in this thread.

This is provocative information? THIS is the prelude to disclosure??

Pages and pages of CRAP about Greer and the National Press Club event. FFS that whole dog and pony show was 20 YEARS AGO now!!

The rest of it is rehashed stories about Harry Reid, and Bigelow and AATIP, and Eilizondo.

The MSM not only ignored any and all credible information on this subject for years, they actively participated in the psyop campaigns to ridicule and discredit those few that actually had compelling facts on the topic, just like the loyal little henchmen that the media are.

But no, NOW, they have turned over a new leaf, they want to be believed as altruists doing the public good of informing everyone on all of the shady government activity, rogue UAP black project studies, and footage from military fighter jets of unknown craft? Bullsh!t.

The MSM have 0 credibility; this has been proven out over many years, in many different news arenas, with countless stories. Whenever I see them all coalescing over a subject (e.g. disclosure), writing the same gunk, and reinforcing the same narrative, I tend to believe the polar opposite of what they say. When the MSM and MIC are working hand in glove to push a narrative, then that's a cue for you to jack up your B.S. meter to max power.

The media exists to "program" you and mold your perception of the narrative, NOT to help you accept any objective facts or truth.

No plausible and convincing truth about UAPs and UFO phenomenon will ever come from the media until the proverbial saucer landing on the White House lawn forces them to report on it, and even then, in this new world of deep fakes and alleged chicanarey with holograms/holographic technology, can you even then trust what you're seeing?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Yes,

However I will say you're wrong again. It's no joke at all.
What you're witnessing everyday now as it becomes less obscure. The
one last ditch effort by which the elite have tried to fulfill that age
old promise. As it goes all the way back to the garden. It's the same
promise that gave birth to science in the first place. And the reason
the whole world has been lied to. You have no idea how ridiculous it
is to believe there is no Creator. And you've been told that because
that's who the people that lied to you want you to believe they are.

They were told they would be like God.

Telling the rest of us that God does not exist is just part of a plan
that has been in play thru out every age. They are the descendants
of those who thought to live without God and his laws. And so God
not being a tyrant granted them an age. That age and their time is
fast approaching an end. More and more everyday it is all being
revealed. It's all so obvious to anyone who knows the truth. The
truth everyone will come to know. Even you Peeps. Some where in
your existence ALL WILL BE REVEALED.

It has nothing to do with who's wrong and who's right. Who can spell
better. It has to do with you entering a theatre when the movie is
half over. If you read the book it doesn't matter. If not, you don't have
a clue what the hell is going on.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't see why it has to be aliens OR demons. It can be both. I suspect these beings are spirits from other worlds. Hynek suggested that the get here via the 'Astral Plane'

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant
I don't see why it has to be aliens OR demons. It can be both. I suspect these beings are spirits from other worlds. Hynek suggested that the get here via the 'Astral Plane'

Indeed, could be from anywhere.

Found the following to lighten things up after some of the preaching in this thread. These are purported photos of the lights during the Rendlesham incident taken by a nearby poacher that night. Almost certainly fake
www.ufocasebook.com... olQSh7g

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I've idly thought about how utterly weird it would be to modern educated sensibilities if the standard snake-dancing-fire-and-brimstone Christian religious dogma ended up being an accurate portrayal of "reality." It's the same "wouldn't it be weird if true" across the religious spectrum, of course, but in regards to the big three, you know, as in one day the sky rolls up like a scroll and towering angels start administering wrath with flaming swords to those majority human beings who are not properly pooping themselves over being powerless before a spite-filled, way-too-human-in-a-bad-way god. Like cosmic storm-troopers swarming in and enacting every bitter daydream of retribution dreamed by the more petty religious against the sneering doubters. Flood redux!

Religions are varied, but institutional Christianity is diabolical in it's ensuing sophisticated mind traps. When confronted with glaring narrative problems or institutional hypocrisy certain adherents responded that such thoughts are due to demons literally putting those thoughts in your noggin. I've been accused of housing a powerful Demon of Doubt... undoubtedly from playing too much D&D as a youth, or being exposed to the demoniacs Dawkins and Darwin. Demons love them those letter Ds.

So what I'm getting at is wouldn't it be a hoot if the narrative of aliens as rebellious angels turns out to be true... or true-ish? As an example of paradigm shattering WTF information, I mean.

Erm, I should add that the sparse teachings of Jesus are wonderful and any caveats are primarily due to what people did under his banner after the fact ... as in the endless nightmare atrocities that demonstrate institutional hypocrisy and actual "demonic" behavior.

But I digress.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Cultural differences maybe. I was taught God is real and aliens aren't, from family via school to society, so that's the first thing you have wrong.

The second thing is you claim the entire time you know the truth and I keep repeating you don't in fact thinking like you do is what's sometimes in the way of figuring the truth out.
You have faith that's not the same as facts.

We slowly approach a point where we seem to agree there is more going on than what we thought. But there is really no good reason to look for explanations in the bible. Because the only tool with which a revelation can happen is science.
The only way we have a chance to see what it is what it does and how it does it.

And I think it won't matter what you want it to be, what I or anyone wants it to be once we learn what it is we will all have to accept that.
And I would bet it will be not even half as spectacular as our so far theories are. It's a blind spot we have and once we'll see it'll be normal.

And I'm just a little worried people like you will # it up unnecessarily for everyone else. Because you imagine a grander scheme of good vs evil to validate your hate for the world, because you want to be chosen and special you phantasise about evil forces and the elite holding you back, while perpetuating the very doctrine used for round about 6 000 years to justify hierarchical systems.

You still didn't understand I wasn't quoting you because you spelled it wrong, so excuse me if I doubt there is anything where you can claim to own "the truth".

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

You're a weird man. I like that.

There is a Demon of Doubt? That's funny because I came to the conclusion a while ago one of the biggest issues we have is people don't doubt enough.
That and that a majority seems somehow incapable to differentiate.

My favourite phantasy is a Lovecraftian theme turning out to be true. And then we cross that with behemoth, etc, the Vedas and Star Wars and we'd have a little something for everybody.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
From the questions and surprise from so many people in this thread...

It's very obvious that so many of the skeptics in here haven't watched both seasons of Unidentified, and it's frustrating.

None of this is new, Elizondo said all of this on Unidentified. It's all real, it's not a psyop, and multiple people, including Harry Reid have said the same thing.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You still didn't understand I wasn't quoting you because you spelled it wrong, so excuse me if I doubt there is anything where you can claim to own "the truth".

Dear member I must apologize I thought it was understood when I said
"Thank you" That it was for correcting my error in spelling. That's why I
joked about not even having second language. I'm well NM just please
accept my apology for being vague.

And I'm just a little worried people like you will # it up unnecessarily for everyone else. Because you imagine a grander scheme of good vs evil to validate your hate for the world, because you want to be chosen and special you phantasise about evil forces and the elite holding you back, while perpetuating the very doctrine used for round about 6 000 years to justify hierarchical systems.

A legit concern I suppose from the secular. Still seems a bit odd
to me tho. Considering current events I don't see how one Christian
could do a better job of #ing it up more than what secular science and
politics has recently. Been outside lately? Are you paying attention? I'm
sure you can't even miss the wonderful new
and exciting scientific achievements to bless our world.

It never matters what Christians do tho. Sooner or later we always get
the blame. We warn people not to touch a hot pot. And people laugh and
mock and tell us to shut up. Then when they grab the pot with both hands
and get burned. They blame us for not stopping them. And as far as there being
anything I want in all of this? Surely you know what the Lord has said. His will
be done. Doesn't matter what I want my good person.

So you have no worries at all. lol

Well then why did you quote me?

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join