It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI Ties Reopening to Vaccination Percentage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The old "carrot dangling in front of the mule" tactic.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I propose that if we got the Wu-flu deaths even to or below the average pneumonia/flu numbers we can live with that risk level. But the public has been conditioned to live without risk...that no one should die from a communicable disease.

Somewhat related...the cruise ship industry will set sail again with a minimum of 90% of passengers/sailors vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: slatesteam
Boy. It’ll be interesting what the reasoning is when they don’t reach X percent vaccinated so y and z premises can’t open, ever.

Maybe they should check for antibodies first before shoving needles in folks so we can get on with our new dystopia.

What a bunch of BS.

Let them test me for antibodies? Are you insane? That would be pressured under the guise of "for the greater good".

Before they start hounding for me to roll up a sleeve and make a donation "for the greater good".

# 'em. I'm not helping this hot mess out, you dug the hole, suffer and suck it up.
Started ya but I think you missed my point. We are already being told we gonna need boosters right?

But then what about herd immunity? If they are serious about us getting by this thing, shouldn’t we see who doesn’t need the shot first?

Seems the prudent thing to do next to an artificial and rushed “vaccine”.

Just erring on the side of caution is all.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I didn't vote for her and am stuck with her till 2022 . The republicans ran a loser against her that's why she is Governor. We do get what we vote for but half the population of Michigan didn't vote but got screwed anyway .

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: slatesteam
Boy. It’ll be interesting what the reasoning is when they don’t reach X percent vaccinated so y and z premises can’t open, ever.

Maybe they should check for antibodies first before shoving needles in folks so we can get on with our new dystopia.

What a bunch of BS.

Let them test me for antibodies? Are you insane? That would be pressured under the guise of "for the greater good".

Before they start hounding for me to roll up a sleeve and make a donation "for the greater good".

# 'em. I'm not helping this hot mess out, you dug the hole, suffer and suck it up.
Started ya but I think you missed my point. We are already being told we gonna need boosters right?

But then what about herd immunity? If they are serious about us getting by this thing, shouldn’t we see who doesn’t need the shot first?

Seems the prudent thing to do next to an artificial and rushed “vaccine”.

Just erring on the side of caution is all.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well I didn’t vote for her. My wife didn’t vote. None of my friends voted for her. My father in law that lost his business after 40 years this year certainly didn’t vote for her. We tried to do the right thing but we are surrounded by idiots. But hey, screw us right?!

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Whitless is ruining one of my favorite states in the union.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The guys that tried to kidnap her were visionaries.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog
Oh ya they really care about you all, dont want to catch that covid.

I mean homeless shanties are pretty much a thing in every major city and town. So? More like they dont give a # but the bottom dollar is the bottom dollar. There is no mystery why the CEO of Phizer and other shareholders all sold there stock and made $$$$$, once congress payd that trillion to give everybody arm jabs.

But you know wear your mask or the covid is going to get you. As for following the science? There hasent been any if little science on the TV in years. I have yet to see much of it on the daily and nightly news. There was a little guy talking about this covid thing on a channel last year, whats his name fauci or something.

The guy was either a dumbass, or talking and bull#ing out his ass. So I changed the channel half a minute in, because it was just retarded bull#. But hey it has been entertaining, these past year or so. Just to see how many people out there know so little about simple stuff like how a virus works.

There is a reason why those cloth masks are not allowed in surgical environments inside hospitals or around people with open wounds, in fact it even says on the dam box they come in, or it used to. That reason is, there great at keeping people who are sick from blowing snot all over the place.

But there useless in everything else. Also? Pretty dam useless in preventing virus outbreaks. If there ever was one.

But in fact? They do make pretty good petri dishes. So thats why there so, since people just got injected with something which injects there cells and turns them into a pseudo covid virus infected cells. And there coughing and breathing all day at work and at the market into there masks?

Well stay away from vaccinated people with masks on. There like a walking, talking, peatri dishes. People should just donate there masks to science. Just to see whats on them. Its going to be very interesting and funny in the years go come, see what all this turns into with all the new corona stuff its bound to lead into.

I'm hoping the zombie apocalypse, but probably just more debilitating symptoms will spring up over time for people. Nothing that will kill them outright. But its bound to make there lifes? Well lets say interesting.

So ya. If your coughing your ass off there pretty good at stopping flem and spittle. But no more then a napkin or your sleeve.

But not much beyond that.

In fact the open air is a better candidate for stopping germs from proliferating, since they dont have a warm, moist area to land on and proliferate and incubate. And if your coughing your face off? Wear a mask. Or better yet? Stay home. Problem solved.

If not? Then its a cool fashion sense. But not much beyond that. And if millions and billions of people are wearing potential petri dishes on there faces? And most of them have been injected with experimental new arm jabs? Oh ya. It might get interesting in a year or so.

Just to see what happens. Its a good thing people are so into the science that they have volunteer for it. It might get a bit interesting, so I guess we will see.

As for masks and all that. Its infantile at best. Not rocket science here.

Back in the day everybody carried a sneeze napkin in there pocket, when they sneezed or coughed they would do it in the napkin and put it back in there pocket. Basically that's what these cloth masks are designed to do. Catch your snot when you sneeze.

Because people are to lazy now a days to cover there mouth with there hand. So cloth masks were invented. Its like a sneeze napkin.

Only its on there face pretty much all day. So instead of people carrying around a petri dish in there pockets?

Now they carry the peatri dish all day around on there face.

It would be more healthier to do it like they did it in the 1700, you know put it in your pocket, or throw it away. Nobody wants to see much less handle somebody else bugger and snot napkin.

So ya. The science must go on, and we got so many volunteers. Lets see what happens some years down the line. I bet its going to be a booger invested snot fest ever so slowly creeping to different shades of corona viruses, and other things.

Though the corona viruses are some of the weakest and least harmful versions of the flu viruses. Even the ones they modified in the labs, are pretty much weak sauce.

But?

Its bound to get interesting in this little science experiment eventually. Its a good thing we got so many volunteer for this little science project. You all are doing a great job advancing science. Keep it up.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
What happened to following the science? Instead Whitmer is going to reopen based on vaccination percentage.
2 weeks after reaching 55% people can go back to the office.
2 weeks after reaxhing 60% stadiums, banquet halls, and funeral homes can do 25% capacity while gyms can do 50%. Curfews on bars and restaurants can be lifted.
65% indoor capacity limits will be lifted but social distancing still required.
70% masks no longer required.
Of course there are disclaimers that if the covid rate is too high reopening may not happen. Extortion to force experimental vaccinations. How about just reopening like other states that seem to be having no issues.

Reopening Tied to Vaccination Percentage

May 5, 2021

While repulsive to normal everyday Americans, Gretchen Whitmer is viewed as a HERO by leaders of the Dark Side.

The Michigan governor is to be presented with the JFK Foundation AWARD OF COURAGE (for dictators).

Info, courtesy of MetalThunder: www.abovetopsecret.com...

America's institutions are now rewarding EVIL words and EVIL actions.

It will be interesting to see how much insanity we're willing to put up with. Hopefully, the tide will turn on its own.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

I still shaking my head on the fascist and oppressive democrats states, right now the last of the restrictions in my state have been lifted, no longer employees needs mask at work and to tell the truth I have not wore a mask in months when I go around.

I just do not bet it, why people allow to be punished by the elected officials, is something call constitutional rights, I guess some forgot about it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Well I didn’t vote for her. My wife didn’t vote. None of my friends voted for her. My father in law that lost his business after 40 years this year certainly didn’t vote for her. We tried to do the right thing but we are surrounded by idiots. But hey, screw us right?!

She's been in the House and Senate since 2001....she isn't new. So yeah...move if you don't like it. It appears it will become more and more progressive every year.

What the left has done is kinda brilliant....they are getting lefties to move to mostly red states and gain influence.

Why do you think GA has become the next Hollywood? It isn't because it is cheap.

edit on 5/5/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's too bad you don't have your state of residence listed in your avatar section. From what you've described over several posts, you reside in a state with smart, wise, sensible leadership.

The wife and I are planning on getting out of Illinois in 2022. Over 200 families/businesses are leaving the state every single day, causing additional hardships on those who stay.

edit on 5/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join