It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI Ties Reopening to Vaccination Percentage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What happened to following the science? Instead Whitmer is going to reopen based on vaccination percentage.
2 weeks after reaching 55% people can go back to the office.
2 weeks after reaxhing 60% stadiums, banquet halls, and funeral homes can do 25% capacity while gyms can do 50%. Curfews on bars and restaurants can be lifted.
65% indoor capacity limits will be lifted but social distancing still required.
70% masks no longer required.
Of course there are disclaimers that if the covid rate is too high reopening may not happen. Extortion to force experimental vaccinations. How about just reopening like other states that seem to be having no issues.

Reopening Tied to Vaccination Percentage

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

I'm in Illinois, boss pretty much said screw Pritzker we are not closing and masks have been optional for customers and employees. We had our best year yet on sales with competitors closed half the time.

4 coworkers had the china virus and all they had was a bad cold for couple weeks.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
What happened to following the science? Instead Whitmer is going to reopen based on vaccination percentage.
2 weeks after reaching 55% people can go back to the office.
2 weeks after reaxhing 60% stadiums, banquet halls, and funeral homes can do 25% capacity while gyms can do 50%. Curfews on bars and restaurants can be lifted.
65% indoor capacity limits will be lifted but social distancing still required.
70% masks no longer required.
Of course there are disclaimers that if the covid rate is too high reopening may not happen. Extortion to force experimental vaccinations. How about just reopening like other states that seem to be having no issues.

Reopening Tied to Vaccination Percentage

MI voted for it so let them wallow and sink in the cesspool they made. Done with the states crying over stuff their own majority voted for.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Pig Whitler needs to be recalled like Newsome is getting in California.
Anyone that thinks she has done a good job through all this is a mental case.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Are those numbers with the Dem cheating and fraud or without?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Science is only okay when it enables leftists agendas. Otherwise it's racist.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

We can't be a free people, a free society if the only way to ensure that freedom is obedience to government.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That policy is the most unscientific piece of crap I have witnessed in a long time. Then again, what our governor has done has been far from scientific in nature, it is mostly fear mongering and BS. Yes this virus is real and it does negatively effect some people....but to put a general policy like that into effect was stupid. I suppose they can twist evidence to show that her actions were correct...nobody will be dying of the virus after that, they can adjust how they gather evidence.

Science is used against us more than it is to help us. People who desire gain, whether political, financial, or prestigious, will steer the creation and utilization of evidence to make them look better or get wealthier. This practice is not new, there is history of it being used thousands of years ago and is part of Ad Hominum techniques.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's ridiculous. Looks as though Michigan never plans to go back to "normal". I need to get out of this state.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Welcome to Reality😏

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Well, 4 counties or so voted for her.....

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Democrat Mob Rule Hordes

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The best reason to reopen Michigan is to let more people and businesses flee the state!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Boy. It’ll be interesting what the reasoning is when they don’t reach X percent vaccinated so y and z premises can’t open, ever.

Maybe they should check for antibodies first before shoving needles in folks so we can get on with our new dystopia.

What a bunch of BS.

edit on 30-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Leave them be, they asked for this by voting for her.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It'll change soon. The goal post will move. We're at about 40%. 50% with first.

www.clickondetroit.com...

edit on 30-4-2021 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hey now!
I didn't vote for her dangit!!!!
And she knows DAMN well, 70% is not going to happen.

She also knows damn well, the more she tells us how things WILL be, the more we don't do what she wants.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Please note the Counties that are done with this are RED Counties .... And the highlighted paragraph says it all .....

Many of Michigan’s Thumb residents are done with COVID-19 pandemic, even as virus rages like ‘wildfire - April 12th

At the same time, Thumb residents -- like many in Michigan -- are thoroughly sick of more than a year of various coronavirus restrictions. They are ready to move on, whether the pandemic is over or not.

To be honest this whole Plandemic/Scamdemic was seen a mile away by most in my area from the start ...

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Boy. It’ll be interesting what the reasoning is when they don’t reach X percent vaccinated so y and z premises can’t open, ever.

Maybe they should check for antibodies first before shoving needles in folks so we can get on with our new dystopia.

What a bunch of BS.

Let them test me for antibodies? Are you insane? That would be pressured under the guise of "for the greater good".

Before they start hounding for me to roll up a sleeve and make a donation "for the greater good".

# 'em. I'm not helping this hot mess out, you dug the hole, suffer and suck it up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join