It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo mocks de Blasio’s July reopening plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Gov. Cuomo mocks de Blasio’s July reopening plan in feisty news conference

Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Thursday mocked Mayor Bill de Blasio’s plan to have New York City “fully open” from coronavirus restrictions on July 1 — prompting a City Hall spokesman to respond, “Serial sexual assaulter says what?”

Asked during a news conference in Buffalo about Hizzoner’s morning announcement, Cuomo initially used an affected, whiny voice to belittle his political rival and fellow Democrat.

“There is no person who will safely reopen faster than myself,” he said.

“I’m not going to predict the future. But if you said to me, ‘July 1,’ I’d say, ‘I hope to get there before July 1.’”

But Cuomo said he was “reluctant” to pinpoint a Big Apple reopening date and noted that he relied on “a statewide management system and we’re managing it by the science, by the data.”

Its very interesting that some of the most ardent lockdown Democrat leaders are now falling all over themselves to "reopen" their city/state virtually over night. Yesterday we were told to wear two masks even if your vaccinated today they can't open fast enough. Willing to political hurt their own party compatriots while doing it.

What's worse the local conservative talk show I sometimes listen to on the way to work were criticizing the Governor and Mayor for being unrealistic in their enthusiastic reopening plans. That they are being responsible.

When being inconsistent is the only consistency in our politics today what hope do we have to solve our problem politically? Maybe BLM and antifa have it right and it really is time to burn the whole place to the ground.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Nobody should be surprised

FLASHBACK - Mar 11, 2021

edit on 4302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

We just passed tax season and they are finally seeing how bad they screwed themselves. I expect a lot more shady deals than usual.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

"We’re managing it by the science, by the data.”

Cuomo probably just won over a couple million libs simply by using the term "science". They don't understand science, but love to sling the word around like a weapon. "I'm right and you're wrong because 'science'."

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Two retards trying to out retard each other.

Throw Murphy into the mix and you have the NYC area trifecta.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think the best way to say what I think about Cuomo, is this....

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Yeah, libs like to follow the science except when it comes to gender, then the get really confused and upset. Gotta follow the science lmao.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Democrats using the old tactic -- controlled opposition and feigned outrage and fake anger.

Public gets screwed double bubble corn cob style 😃

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Interviewed by Fox News: DeBlasio is angry. He said sections of NYCity are being taken over by rats. Tourist and entertainment dollars are way down. Running out of money due to lack of revenue. The requested $7 Billion infusion from Washington never arrived.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Interviewed by Fox News: DeBlasio is angry. He said sections of NYCity are being taken over by rats. Tourist and entertainment dollars are way down. Running out of money due to lack of revenue. The requested $7 Billion infusion from Washington never arrived.

He needs more social workers in the rat infested areas 😊

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

"We’re managing it by the science, by the data.”

Cuomo probably just won over a couple million libs simply by using the term "science". They don't understand science, but love to sling the word around like a weapon. "I'm right and you're wrong because 'science'."

I would love to hear the 'science' behind Cuomo's decision to force nursing homes to accept COVID positive patients.

new topics

top topics

join