It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are ufos dangerous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
from my 36 years studying the evidence of this phenomenon iv come to the conclusion that ufos are a threat not in the sense that they are here to eat us, or mutilate us, or probe us deep and hard or whatever but in the sense that they keep harrassing our military and they are responsible for some air plane crashes military and civilian, possible shoot downs of military planes and forced landings of military type air craft, not to mention their interference of nuclear weapons and facilities, as well as abductions in which most people probably dont even know theyve been abducted

so there is definately a threat but what should be done about it is the question, obviously hiding it or pretending it dont exist is not the answer, we must develope policies and protocols govt wide to develope some guidance on how to deal with these threats going forward, but not being able to have these discussions out in the open creates the dumbing down of this situation, we will be stuck leaving the ufo subject in the hands of a small number of ignorant people with all kind of fears and phobias and without the judgment and understanding levels needed to deal with this phenomenon properly

we currently have very serious people of all backgrounds ready, willing, and able to participate, so just shovel all the data out the door without sources and methods obviously, just keep bringing it, your damned if you do youre damned if you dont, people are waking up and thats the whole point, we will learn, we will teach, we will become familiar with this presence, and i think the final step will be contact, more and more weird and fascinating stuff ahead, i know its hard getting the govt to cooperate on one hand then having to argue with imbiciles on the other just to get the mf truth but so be it because we aint going anywhere and the phenomenon aint going anywhere, so we are destined to meet somewheres

my question to you all is that since 1969 the govt has said it no longer investigates ufos but we all now know that was a total lie, why do you think they did that?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

Maybe they were thinking that any intelligence on the matter given to the public would be ingested by their adversaries. Russia, China, etc.

Kinda like studying something and keeping what you know secret, else the other guys might figure something out about it before you do..

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Do you have some sources that you could provide that would verify UFO's indeed cause plane crashes and the like?

Also UFO means unidentified flying object. An incorrectly identified plastic bag blowing through the sky could be technically called a UFO. Unlikely Mylar balloons have hostile intentions.

So we'd also need some evidence UFO's in the sense most people mean 'alien craft' when they use the term, actually exist. For all any of us know if they're vehicles they could very much be of this Earth.

and this is all before you even begin to look at the different takes people have as to what 'UFO's' are, some say human top secret vehicles, some say aliens, others say interdimensional beings aka angels and demons. etc. Heck some might think they're pidgeons.

Regardless, helps to have sources and evidence you can show to back up your claims when making them, especially on a website like ATS where people will put it all under a microscope.
edit on 30-4-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos, probably more in there.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Reported ICBM missile shut downs in their silos and back in the 50s when it was a standing order to try and shoot down any unidentified are where most of the cases I assume you are referring to as far as loss of aircraft and hostile acts.

Later the Iranian F-4 during an attempt to shoot down an unidentified just had many critical systems fail until he broke off the attack.. I do believe if I were flying the best of the best and armed to the teeth I would just wave and not fire if I wanted to RTB (return to base) safely.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
There is some evidence of a very real danger. Assuming, of course, that UFO's are otherworldly craft...

Stories dating back to WWII speak of UFO's having profoundly bad effects upon aircraft. In some cases, downing them.

The most famous may be this one.

There were a series of "crashes" all over the world during this time, both US, British, and other nations. All rumoured to involve flying saucers.

So, yeah, there is some danger, the why of it remains the main question...
edit on 4/30/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Perhaps they see how we threat animals and think, if its okay they do it, we can do some tests and DNA extraction on them.
Or perhaps they are us from the future.. and we look back as past humans as just another wild animal.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
www.mysterywire.com...

In the memo, which is part of a 70-page release of documents from the Department of Energy (DOE), shows written evidence of unexplained objects being seen by trained military personnel from the 1940’s through 1985.

Another event described in the documents involves three security policemen assigned to Kirtland Air Force Base in 1980 who reported seeing unidentified lights in the sky within the Manzano Weapons Storage Area.

The security said the “light travelled with great speed and stopped suddenly” before landing, taking off, and performing maneuvers they thought could not be done with current technology.
Permanent UFO program is needed according to former Senator Harry Reid

Below you can read all of the documents included in this release. You can always find interesting documents accessible on the Mystery Wire Document page.

www.mysterywire.com... www.mysterywire.com...

www.mysterywire.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

are ufos dangerous

I have had many close calls , back in the day , from my wife launching various ones at me with a flick of her wrist.
Some I later identified.
Most went unidentified.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Don't think we are able to make formal contact with the Aliens anytime we like. We are 100% on their terms and 100% at their mercy. Also them shutting down our missle silos or entering restricted airspace or downing a few craft pales in comparison if Dr David Jacob's research is correct. And unfortunately I have tried to find holes in it and so has many others but his research is solid.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, read his three books that covers several decades of research and you will get a good idea of what the Aliens are up to. There are several other researchers that have come to the same conclusions.

Alas even after so many years of study we still only have a vague idea of what the Aliens are up to. The Aliens are very controlled, calculating, quiet and secretive, cover their tracks with false memories and memory erasure and cloak their presence and the presence of their vehicles.

One thing is for sure, they are here and our government knows this. Perhaps the government doesn't want to tell because they are afraid the masses will panic and society will break down causing chaos.

Our government isn't working with them and there is no contract between humans and Aliens. There has been no formal contact between humans and Aliens. The Aliens only answer very basic questions on the very rare occasions that abductees are miraculously conscious enough to ask any.

I don't blame the government for not telling the masses all that they know and I understand why. The masses can't handle the truth. I don't see the government owning up to it any time soon. This report coming out in June may have an admission of the Alien's presence and I wouldn't
be surprised if it did but don't expect anything more than that even if they did know more....which they do.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

are ufos dangerous

I have had many close calls , back in the day , from my wife launching various ones at me with a flick of her wrist.
Some I later identified.
Most went unidentified.

You just gave me flashbacks.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Keeping everything superficial (like Ancient Aliens and other low quality type UFO shows) it appears that a case could be made that UFOs present a threat.

However, when you really dig then it becomes apparent that here are perfectly down to Earth answers in most cases. At best, you will be left not enough information to make a definite conclusion. Which is ufology in a nutshell.

A good few years ago I looked into some of those cases in this thread : Close Encounters of a Fatal Kind.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

In a one on one encounter close up with a mothership then yes I do believe the effects to be dangerous.

They crop sprayed us with something.................... Now I heard all the theories about this and that Bible, Angel Hairs, Manna, G-ds food, etc, but if the theory that the rain of candyfloss / tinsel like substance is actually the radioactive discharge given off as the mothership departs to another dimension then maybe it's cause for concern.

It plays on the mind most days

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
"Would the link of aliens creating Man who then created God to keep us in our place be something worth keeping sekret?We're talking about the biggest institutions on the planet and the world's major religions.It's bigger than just the big bad US Government and going back to the Greeks and including Russians and Germans make it sufficiently global across centuries.Maybe evidence of disappeared ancient cultures:Easter Island,the Maya,the Inca?That's evidence of what happened for those who did not obey,thus encouraging the Sekret to be kept.And could the story evolve from how different groups of men exploited this technology to see how the entire Sekret is uncovered,rewriting world history and shattering many of our most well regarded holy institutions?Except this time when They come to wipe us out like the other ones,we are actually ready for Them.And that readiness is another example why things have been kept quiet for so long and has been a strange international partnership indeed." Tom DeLonge adviser.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
They've never hurt me... That I know of... Sometime do get pains in the anus... 🤔

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Your topic...answers you. Things flying, unidentified, and some type of object...that we don't or can't figure out....is considered dangerous...until/unless we know better.

And if we did...we'd know if they were dangerous or not. We're still here...and must not have anything they want.

Or we wouldn't be talking right now.

I've got 50 yrs of study after seeing Chariot of The Gods in the theatre in the 70's...and "the truth is out there".

You want us to distinct what is a UFO...or an IFO? We're already doin it ...always have....

There will always be things, flying, we can't identify.

So, what else do you want? They remain un-identified...and will. Your term "ufo"...by nature, is self explanatory.

Don't go looking for "ships", arms, eyes, legs, 2 heads, head-lights in the sky....I'm betting they/them/it...don't have agendas that involve us....

edit on 30-4-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I would say yes, UFOs are dangerous. In the same way the Loch Ness Monster is dangerous.

If the Loch Ness Monster is a rogue wave or a semi-submerged tree trunk it could hit your canoe and cause you to capsize.

If a UFO is a irresponsibly flown drone or an "escaped" helium balloon it could hit an aircraft and cause it to crash .....

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If they ARE dangerous...there's nothing we can do about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would say we have more danger to worry about from our own ignorance, and stupidity, than UFO's.

Could be the reason they don't want to make full-scale contact with us as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have seen quite a few unexplained objects and lights in the sky. Even one of those black triangles everyone talks about(that was in 95 or 96, I was young). The other one that sticks out is the one that was following me around my property the first summer we moved in.
I do think they pose some threat to us as a species. Not in the take me to you leader way. But in the same way a predatory animal in the wild is. Its stronger, faster and unless you have a large caliber handgun, has better weapons then you. Then to top it off your more or less powerless.
So in conclusion, yes they are dangerous, and there isn't much we can do about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If we were to view their exploratory efforts in the same light as our own, we are in deep shlt. Throughout history pretty much everywhere people went and found a less developed society the local indigenous people got routed. Whoever had the biggest gun got the goods. We are the pea shooter against the hand cannon where aliens are concerned.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join