It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical Race Theory vs. "2nd Round of Colonization"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is going to be a really controversial question, perhaps even too much for the Mud Pit.

On another forum a long time ago, someone asked a question I've had to think about for a long time: what if we encountered a group of humans that could only barely count to 10. Spoke using maybe 100 words maximum. People in all ways incompatible with academia and education.

How would we treat them?

I'll preface this by saying: nobody knows what the academic potential of the black community is. It's never been tested. For most of the 20th century black people were formally barred from participation in academic pursuits of any prestige. During that time, however, they are credited with inventing Jazz and Blues (so obviously not dumb).

But what if, after all this is cleared up, and things are set to give everyone a truly fair shot, it turns out that their children just plain don't turn out being as academically smart as everyone else's children?

By setting things up so dumb people are marginalized, and smart people are put on top, is our system basically set up to create a second round of colonization?

What little land/resources the academically weaker group possesses will now be distributed to the academically stronger. (Just like how, not way too long ago, the lands/resources belonging to technologically weaker groups were distributed to the technologically stronger)

This is what I feel like I'm reading between the lines in "Critical Race Theory", although they won't go out and say it.

Our population still loves eugenics. It's no longer "Aryan" vs other. It's now "High IQ" vs other. And yet the tune still sounds quite a bit the same.

Will the people who turn out to have "super powers" like the Justice League, or Avengers, decide to create a world that is only better for themselves? Or like true superheroes, push themselves harder, to create a world that is better for everyone?

edit on 29-4-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: Changed "It's not "High IQ" vs other." to "It's now "High IQ" vs other. " Because that's what I meant to type

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You're suggesting that all black people are "dumb" and that if they were schooled longer then maybe they'd be smart? Or maybe they wouldn't be smart?

No wonder no ones touching this thread lol...

edit on 29-4-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

It's not that there is an inherent lack of intelligence .

It's that the Left needs them to remain inherently lacking in intelligence potential , the potential for transcendence is there mate for sure .

and it's one of the Lefts greatest fears that they will lose there pawns in this great game of Chess, which is why they are trying so hard to feed hatred and racism .

I have faith though and I always will
edit on 29-4-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: typo / grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
You're suggesting that all black people are "dumb" and that if they were schooled longer then maybe they'd be smart? Or maybe not?

No...

We were wondering how soon a leftist would run in waving the race card while not understanding the actual discussion.

You were right on time.

The actual discussion is about different cultures and the possibility of the left deliberately using those cultures as a means of control over the entire population.

Unless different cultures are now racist to you as well...

In which case feel free to virtue signal in the thread until you feel better.

As for me, I am researching the subject so I can have an educated opinion on it before posting.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You're suggesting that all black people are "dumb" and that if they were schooled longer then maybe they'd be smart? Or maybe not?

No...

We were wondering how soon a leftist would run in waving the race card while not understanding the actual discussion.

You were right on time.

The actual discussion is about different cultures and the possibility of the left deliberately using those cultures as a means of control over the entire population.

As for me, I am researching the subject so I can have an educated opinion on it before posting.

nobody knows what the academic potential of the black community is. It's never been tested.

Do you have any idea how #8ng stupid this line is?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You're always going to have the strong, whether it be cunning, physical strength, number of people etc, that will use folks less than to achieve their means.

Politics, imperialism is no different. Hell, we cheer it on in a sport setting.

This is why the US was so great. Everyone started on fairy even footing, where you could go was almost entirely dependent on the individual.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Oh yay, another thread where people are going to just talk # to each other.

Since I'm guilty of doing it lately, I guess I'll just say cheers.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I'll preface this by saying: nobody knows what the academic potential of the black community is. It's never been tested. For most of the 20th century black people were formally barred from participation in academic pursuits of any prestige. During that time, however, they are credited with inventing Jazz and Blues (so obviously not dumb).

We do know. Blacks were doing fine and making strides up until the 60s when liberalism and the subsequent victimization narrative along with feminism took over in the black community.

Many blacks were doing well academically. Black communities were also strengthened with high rates of marriage and entrepreneurship. Harlem. Auburn Ave in Atlanta. Black Wall Street in Tulsa, Ok. Blacks credited with numerous inventions and other contributions.

Thomas Sowell has written extensively on this...

Much of the black culture you see today was not the black culture of yesterday.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
OK I wanna play this game......let's take it over the top ATS...
What if the Aliens who tweaked our DNA with theirs to create a race to mine their gold used different versions of humans / animals to make us? Maybe some of the aliens DNA mixed with ours were from different races of aliens that truly were different genetically? Maybe deep down at the DNA level there are differences between the races?
What if we find that only the black population descendents from slaves where we selectively bread them for bigger / stronger bodies without a thought to their mental abilities were degraded?
It'd be interesting to see a true mental difference between American / Caribbean slave bred Africans and those without the slave inbreeding who are still 100% African?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So why didn't the non colonist ever colonize, is it because they were so pure of heart?

riddle me that one batman.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

No...

You were right on time.

nobody knows what the academic potential of the black community is. It's never been tested.

Do you have any idea of how true that line actually is in America?

The Democratic party held down the black community educationally for the first half of the 20th century in America.

Then after the Civil Rights Act passed, they OWNED the black community and the first thing they did was make Plantation Version 2.0 by getting rid of trade schools in black communities, providing substandard education in black communities, throwing up as many abortion clinics in black communities as they could and single-handedly pushed most black communities into the welfare class... while promising all the time that they would make things better for them.

People like Joe Biden... who wanted segregated schools so his children wouldn't have to attend schools with "savages".

So technically no... nobody actually knows what the academic potential of the black community actually is.

Simply because the ones that have excelled and succeeded had to do it DESPITE the Democratic party.

edit on 29-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Why not a critical culture theory?

The theory being some cultures are #ing trash.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

No...

You were right on time.

How is that "line" stupid? We're talking about a group of people marginalized, based on the color of their skin.

People that are judged (by their OWN government, no less), strictly based on the color of the outer epidermis.

Who's the dumbass here?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
To be honest? How would you even pick the stupidest human or humans on earth? Its got to be like picking who is the most penguin? In a herd of penguins. Before we get ahead of ourselfs here.

I think that may just be an impossible job. Its like? I mean? There all just so freaking dum. No matter the race, creed, believe, or system rich or poor, you name it. The majority of people are just running on autopilot.

And a chain is only as strong as your weakest link. So that means? 99% of people are firing on two cylinders only. The whole of the human race is basically idiots, so the entirety of the human race is only as strong as there weakest link.

And there weakest link, is there biggest link. Its? Dum! Da Dum! Dum Dum!

But hey! Keep browsing that grocery isle, trying not to chew on your facediaper because its gotten moist. The talking box will inform you and everybody else, what it is you should do and think next.

You see I think the past 3 years has completely and thoughtfully debunked your theory. Dumbness come in all walks of life and in all colors of life, and in all classes, and shapes, and sizes, and smells. There are educated idiots, and there are idiot, idiots. And there are some people who are just dam idiots. And there are some idiots who are just people.

Now which one are you?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is not a conversation that can really be had until we're allowed to scientifically discuss humans like we can animals.

Dogs for example we use terms like 'breed' instead of 'race.

You can say both a pitbull and a labrador are both dogs, yet it is acceptable to point out the psychological and physical differences between them. Same for any animals, from Spiders to whales. Things you can discuss openly with the exception of one species......

But yeah, good luck trying to have any civilised fact based discussions like that in modern times regarding humans, because that is the one and only time feelings are more important than science.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Can people be simple minded and not be considered idiots?
Is it not the simple mined that are most humble, more polite,
caring? Are they not less greedy less prone to lie? I often find
it hard to see those who accept a meager existence as less
happy,

Compared to the bitterness we see that life imposes
on every face of the elite. Who are the real idiots? I always
thought idiots were products of incestual relationships. Who
has been more prolific at inbreeding than the elites?

For thousands of years they have married among themselves.
And they are almost never humble or polite. They only pretend to
be caring and are nothing less than greedy as they fill the
world with lies. And happiness seems to elude them always.

Then the upper class worships them. I think if a person displays
arrogance he can only then be considered a true idiot. Who
is closer to actually being a human being? The meek or the
elite and their billions of worshippers? An education can not
make anyone less of an idiot.

Maybe happiness does. I think
maybe the ones trying to be God are the real idiots. Why do
I think this way? Because I was happy once. So I know how
valuable it is. It's the one thing you can miss in life far more
than anything else. And still consider yourself lucky to have
known such happiness at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
I'll preface this by saying: nobody knows what the academic potential of the black community is.

Governments all around the world have been testing for years and years and years so you shouldn't doubt that they know the potential of every group, as well as it can be known in this day, in terms of averages. Also, in terms of averages, I think if everyone is honest with themselves then we'd all agree that most anyone can tell certain averages by simply looking at groups and ball park guessing the odds.

With that said, however, averages don't speak for individuals - they never have and they never will - so, unless we want to become damned, we need to stick to measuring a person based on their own merits.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

We do know. Blacks were doing fine and making strides up until the 60s when liberalism and the subsequent victimization narrative along with feminism took over in the black community.

No. Black folks where still marginalized. the only difference is cause Segregation, black folks had to pool what resources they had together and that createed a black economy, wereas after Segregation, most if not all of those business and whatnot went kaput.

black folks where not doing better and that's coming straight from the horses mouth. If i told you about the conditions of just the school my grandmother went to and compared to other folks, you'd walk that statement right back.

PS: She grew in Alabama.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I've had some thoughts about this for a while. I'm going to brush up on some stuff, and if what I have to say hasn't been said I'll share my thoughts some time this weekend.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: Edumakated

No. Black folks where still marginalized. the only difference is cause Segregation, black folks had to pool what resources they had together and that createed a black economy, wereas after Segregation, most if not all of those business and whatnot went kaput.

black folks where not doing better and that's coming straight from the horses mouth. If i told you about the conditions of just the school my grandmother went to and compared to other folks, you'd walk that statement right back.

PS: She grew in Alabama.

I never said we weren't marginalized. Our communities thrived because segregation required it. We had to start our own businesses, be our own teachers, doctors, lawyers, newspapers, etc.

The point was we had a growing middle class and were still achieving IN SPITE Of segregation. This changed once we got on the govt and liberal bandwagon which destroyed our families.

School conditions are not necessarily a contributor to better education. I can show you schools that cost tens of millions of dollars in the hood and kids still can't read or write. On the other hand, I can show geniuses schooled in one room shacks with dirt floors.

When I was in graduate school, I mentored some kids at a middle school serving Cabrini Green housing projects in Chicago. While it was a brand new sparkling school, it was certainly adequate. No different from a middle school found in most cities, good or bad. One of my classmates was from west Africa. He brought pictures of where he went to school at their age. It was literally a one room shack with a dirt floor. He couldn't believe we considered these kids "disadvantaged". They were only disadvantaged mentally as they had plenty of resources compared to others not in the US. It was an eye opening perspective for me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join