It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most popular president ever! 11.6m watch Biden, America’s Hugo Chavez

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After delivering a grueling 1 hour 10 minute speech to Congress Wednesday night, Joe Biden was in pretty bad shape for the "100 days in office" speech he gave at this outdoor car-rally in Georgia on Thursday.

Check out these items..

4:50 - Joe takes off his mask and puts it on the podium.

27:50 - Joe can't find the mask.

Try this...Randomly pick a spot in Biden's speech and see how many attempts it takes to find a section where he's speaking clearly, or not coughing, or IS making sense.

Hell Jill Biden is clearly his caregiver, and likely the only thing keeping him glued together. Such low energy and unenthusiastic reception. It's not about entertainment it's about substance and Biden has none, zero, zilch.

The point remains no matter the "left spin" on things. There isn't any way that man got 80 million votes.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: MRinder
Did any of you watch that disaster. Pelosi was ready to nod off and everytime they would focus on someone in the gallery they were nodding off.

Biden the most boring President ever.

Nope.
I would rather gouge my eyes out than watch that complete fraud.
With rusty spoons!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

"We care that he's president,We want him to be president"...

I want sugary snacks to be healthy and non-fattening,but
we know they are not!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You know,if it weren't for American politics, you wouldn't
have much to post about!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: sunkuong
Seems the media can't make up their mind how much to pad the real numbers. Thanks.

They can’t up up with the downvotes on Youtube either. Every video of that potato trying to talk has gotten more downvotes than upvotes, even after they go in and remove downvotes.

Glorious, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Klassified

"I'm sure there's a good reason. Maybe it was just a one-off? A fluke? I'm flabbergasted! "

You are surprised? How can you be surprised? Biden is doling out billions of bucks. Everyone likes free money.

And then there's this.....and I think Krugman has hit the nail on the head on this one! Biden's family plan will toast the GOP for at least a generation.

www.nytimes.com...

/sarcasm.

Interesting article btw.
edit on 4/30/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well, the numbers are in on the most popular president ever, the 81 million votes president. He appears to have 11.6 million watchers

And the punch line is, half of those 11 million were just watching the gaffe machine for the laughs, and the other half were watching out of self-preservation, to see what was coming their way next so they might be able to get ahead of it a little.

Maybe 5 or 6 were watching because they actually think he is President.
edit on 30-4-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
That's probably a fair assessment.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Well, the numbers are in on the most popular president ever, the 81 million votes president. He appears to have 11.6 million watchers

And the punch line is, half of those 11 million were just watching the gaffe machine for the laughs, and the other half were watching out of self-preservation, to see what was coming their way next so they might be able to get ahead of it a little.

Maybe 5 or 6 were watching because they actually think he is President.

GOOD NEWS

78% of the LGBQT people love what Joe Biden has done for them in his first 100 days.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

What percentage of Americans does that 78% represent?

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sniffy Joe is most definitely popular - if you're talking about physical comedy

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

As i have written and proven multiple times Joe Biden does not have the votes claimed by the lying CCP loyalist democrat leaders and their complicit media. Joe Biden has 10 million followers on Twitter, and Facebook, when President Trump had over 88 million followers.

Those whom want to claim we are still living in a world where most Americans don't use social media, and that these numbers don't mater are liars and useful idiots from the Marxists in the CCP loyalist democrat party.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Amen.

Second line.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Part of me wonders how as well but I also know, just from the few Demos I talked to, that they don't like Biden but that they hated Trump. I think people underestimate how much people actually despise Trump, especially women.

It's not much different then when I voted for Trump against Hillary. It's not that I really liked him to be honest, it's more so that I #ing hated Hillary.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Enjoying seeing democrats when confronted with the realization that Biden has had more of a negative impact on their actual lives in 4 months, than 4 years of Trump saying things that hurt their feeling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join