It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most popular president ever! 11.6m watch Biden, America’s Hugo Chavez

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Most that watched him wanted to see him mess up his speeches. I could not watch his BS for more than twenty minutes, I did not have enough toilet paper to watch much longer.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I was hoping he would address the crisis at the border...but he NEVER DID. He brought up everything else under the sun though.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColonelCorn
I was hoping he would address the crisis at the border...but he NEVER DID. He brought up everything else under the sun though.

I was hoping he'd spread pixie dust over Congress and magically convert them to honest, upright, responsible citizens while creating a wave of peace and unity that'd spread across the country and then around the world, ushering in an era of unity and love for all of humanity.

And then the sun would shine out of his butt.

I think we both had about the same odds of seeing what we'd hoped for.
:
edit on 2021 4 29 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It's not that I think that I am that important; it's that I think that they are that scared and desperate.

If importance had anything to with it. We wouldn't know how close
Biden was to being taken out by his own dog. And least of all his
glass dick breathing sadistic morally depraved excuse for a dope fiend
son.

Can I say that?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hell, I used to watch slick Wilie's and Obama's speeches sometimes lol, and even occasionally AL Gore. Al Gore looks and sounds dynamic and is a brilliant orator compared to Biden. I watched it 3 minutes before I had ENOUGH.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I would wager that a majority of the viewers were those like me who tuned in only to hear him botch his words and tell us whities how we should be ashamed of ourselves for being white.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Bumbling Biden’s excuse will be that all the blacks don’t know how to turn their TVs on.
81 million my ass.

Even Democrats know Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

Evidence: 81m.org...

Furthermore, they are petitioning the Department of Justice to put a stop to the Forensic Audit occurring in Arizona right now.

KABOOM incoming.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Different numbers, same result...

26.9 Million Views

Why would Jenna Ellis play the numbers down ?

Well you also need to count that 1/2 were people that just loved to hear him mess up, its true entertainment... lol Was I the only one that noticed they kept his sentences short and words to one or two syllables...mostly one. I asked my wife who wrote this crap an 8th grader? She said they needed to...

edit on 30-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I like looking at the numbers of how many didn't like or vote for either candidate.
Quite often those numbers are higher than the people who wanted either elected.

I think that says something even more profound than how many liked or voted for Trump or Biden. lol.

Example:
It was about 50/50 in the 2016 election. 50/50 out of those who did vote.

But if I recall, it was actually like 25% of the country voted for Trump, 25% voted for Clinton and 50% of the Country voted for neither.

Now if you factor in those who did vote for a particular candidate, it means 75% of Americans wanted neither Clinton or Trump.

In a way you could use that to argue that every election the President is always someone the majority of Americans don't want. lol

Amazing what a different perspective on a situation can make.....

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Go to the official White House FascistTube channel, briefly look at as many of the video as you can stomach, and note the consistent ratio of likes to dislikes. Even if they are manipulating.

You might even leave a few dislikes yourself if you want.

Also, comments are all turned off. We're they turned off during the Trump administration?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
After delivering a grueling 1 hour 10 minute speech to Congress Wednesday night, Joe Biden was in pretty bad shape for the "100 days in office" speech he gave at this outdoor car-rally in Georgia on Thursday.

Check out these items..

4:50 - Joe takes off his mask and puts it on the podium.

27:50 - Joe can't find the mask.

Try this...Randomly pick a spot in Biden's speech and see how many attempts it takes to find a section where he's speaking clearly, or not coughing, or IS making sense.

edit on 4/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Politics isn't entertainment. Ratings only matter to Trump and his cult. No one cares if Biden gets an audience. We care that he's President. We want him to be President.

If we want to be entertained, we'll watch the Apprentice.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

How about getting it direct from the source?

www.nielsen.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After delivering a grueling 1 hour 10 minute speech to Congress Wednesday night, Joe Biden was in pretty bad shape for the "100 days in office" speech he gave at this outdoor car-rally in Georgia on Thursday.

Check out these items..

4:50 - Joe takes off his mask and puts it on the podium.

27:50 - Joe can't find the mask.

Try this...Randomly pick a spot in Biden's speech and see how many attempts it takes to find a section where he's speaking clearly, or not coughing, or IS making sense.

Obsessive much?

Get a life.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Dang I missed it. Did anyone rip up his speech after?

I am more shocked as to the Uncle Tom rebuttal aftermath.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Politics isn't entertainment. Ratings only matter to Trump and his cult. No one cares if Biden gets an audience. We care that he's President. We want him to be President.

If we want to be entertained, we'll watch the Apprentice.

You actually think Joe Biden is the president and makes the decisions ?
Joe doesn't even know what he is signing....

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

www.nielsen.com...

So , what you are saying is Joe couldn't even match GW ?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not saying anything really.

Instead of using biased opinions, just use the actual source of the numbers.

Oddly, the msm’s numbers have been accurate, whereas the number shown in the op is....wrong.

Interdasting

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66

Bumbling Biden’s excuse will be that all the blacks don’t know how to turn their TVs on.
81 million my ass.

Even Democrats know Biden didn't get 81 million votes.

Evidence: 81m.org...

Furthermore, they are petitioning the Department of Justice to put a stop to the Forensic Audit occurring in Arizona right now.

KABOOM incoming.

That's some interesting data analysis on 81m.org, esp the manipulation data column.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

www.nielsen.com...

It''s too bad Nielsen doesn't make all of their data publicly available. It might be interesting to sift through the other stats they collect during speeches like this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join