It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Governor Cuomo fully Exposed as a Liar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah, I don't get it. I'd much rather go to some mom and pop store, restaurant, cafe, or local dude specialty shop than live in the city.

My parents used to live in a rural area, but thirty years later to present day the city has crept up almost to their property line. They're waiting for some developer to give them the big bucks for it, and then they are going to move further out into the country.

What you told me reminded me for some reason a discussion I saw the other day.

It was a series of pictures making the claim that rich people live in the rural side, middle class people live in the burbs, and poor people live in the city.

Well, #... (regardless that there are poor and rich people living in all three of those areas)

maybe if you lived somewhere that wasn't charging you $1500+ a month on a decrepit shack, while also taxing you out of your ass, you wouldn't be so poor. Like move.

But I guess people can't depict life outside of the city.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

maybe if you lived somewhere that wasn't charging you $1500+ a month on a decrepit shack, while also taxing you out of your ass, you wouldn't be so poor. Like move.

But I guess people can't depict life outside of the city.

Its funny you say that...One big reason I live near but not in is I save 1000 per month in taxes and that goes directly into my mortgage instead, so basically I can buy 1000 a month more house... Schools are crap and they have gangs, violence, heavy drugs etc and my kids see none of that with Pot basically about the only thing they need to deal with. The kids that go down the darker paths are typically shunned. Kids are happy, everyone are friends, they are heading off to universities in STEM fields etc... Inner city is much much different.

edit on 30-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Also, it's looking like Cuomo's administration listed thousands of people as having died from TWO causes. On paper, this makes 4,000 deaths, look like there were 8,000 deaths.

www.bbc.com...

It's suspected that this double-counting was epidemic in many states.

This would make the National 2020 U.S. death toll higher than it actually was.

For months now I've been saying precisely this - or at least, suggesting it as a viable possibility.

It seems like it would be pretty easy to prove, for someone with access to certain records.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

a series of pictures making the claim that rich people live in the rural side, middle class people live in the burbs, and poor people live in the city.

Well, that's about as backwards as it can get. Here, the city is filled with both rich and poor; the middle class who are weak live in the suburbs while the middle class who are strong live in the country.

Life ain't easy out here, but it is fulfilling. I have watched people trying to move out to the country all my life. They come out, buy a house (usually one that everyone else knows isn't worth the price), and get ready for all that nice clean air, the nice neighbors, the peaceful serenity...

Then they find out that the peaceful serenity comes after a long day of keeping things repaired and maintained (which they don't know how to do). Then when they hear a neighbor target shooting or running off coyotes or some such thing, they call the police scared because "someone is shooting at them," to discover first hand that the police are not there in under 5 minutes and when they do get there they are ticked off because there's no bullet holes. Now the neighbor sees the cops called and suddenly they're not so nice any more to the newcomers.

Oh, and that nice, clean air? Well, it is as long as the wind isn't blowing the wrong way... that house they fell in love with sits a little close to Mr. Jones' pig farm, and complaining is another sure way to tick off the neighbors. Then they realize there's no pizza delivery, no cable TV, and after a couple years they just pack up and move back to the suburbs with their tails between their legs. Everyone else here watches the "For Sale" sign go up and talk among themselves wondering how long it'll be before the next patsy decides to take the leap, and how long they'll make it before they give up and go home too.

Every once in a while someone will move in and actually be capable of handling it out here. Takes a few years, but they usually become a valued part of the community. But that's pretty uncommon.

What really amuses me is when the slickers see all that farmland and try to buy it up for a housing development. They can't seem to understand why no one is selling... "There's nothing there. What are you going to do with it?" "Own it."

They can't seem to comprehend that the reason we are here is because we want to be. If I wanted to live in a city, I would live in a city. I don't, and those creeping cities can creep the other way. This is our land out here and they can't have it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Tonight, the curtain is coming down on Cuomo's reign as New York governor. The enabler-rats are jumping ship.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s longtime secretary and confidante Melissa DeRosa — depicted as the governor’s enabler and enforcer in covering up his sexual abuses in the state Attorney General’s probe — resigned from her post on Sunday evening.
More at: nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Cuomo is what Hunter Biden is going to look like at 70.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

CNN favorite..Governor Andrew Cuomo expected to be arrested next week for sexual assault.

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

CNN favorite..Governor Andrew Cuomo expected to be arrested next week for sexual assault.

nypost.com...

He goes on the sex offender registry too !!

HaHa what goes around comes around 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait for the mug shot🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

nypost.com...

He goes on the sex offender registry too !!

HaHa what goes around comes around 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait for the mug shot🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cuomo will have to put a big red "X" and Warning Signs on his doors to keep Trick-or-Treaters away this Sunday!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

On that, we are agreed.

Get outside of the urban sprawl/squalor, and things improve drastically--usually.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Update 12.14.2021

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo's cold-heartedness and evil, has caused this mob boss to look good, by comparison.

Headline:

Cuomo torched by mob boss Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano over nursing home scandal: 'I would never do that'
Full condemnation of Cuomo: www.foxnews.com...

Where are our taxpayer-funded Federal Prosecutors? Investigating "important stuff", like Trump building deals, I suppose.

It keeps getting worse and worse for Cuomo.

Now we find out his top flunkies have been lying and holding back on those nursing home deaths !!

Cuomo being the jealous micromanager he is, was obviously directing the final orders for all this deception.

Don't forget his book deal too !! ROFLMAO

All coming out now and the excuses are piling up higher than a barnyard manure mound.

One good excuse is they reported lower death numbers because they didn't want to use data that was possibly not accurate (so they use lies and false data to replace data that might be tainted. Yup, Democrat bull# alright😃) !!

We always knew Cuomo was a phony piece of garbage all along, but now he's getting exposed as the mental case he always has been 🤣

Lots more too as Democrats seem to be throwing him under the bus (but that may just be standard Democrat bull# controlled opposition)

Lots of irony too. . . .

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s efforts to downplay the deaths of residents in nursing homes during the coronavirus pandemic was larger than first alleged and spanned a period of months.

Aides to Cuomo engaged in an effort to overrule state health officials from releasing actual nursing home death totals to lawmakers and the public during a span of five months in 2020, the New York Times reported on Wednesday.

Issues concerning the altering of nursing home data during the pandemic first arose in May of last year, when the Daily Caller News Foundation published an article showing Cuomo’s office manipulated data to boost the governor’s image.

LINK--> Gov. Cuomo’s Office Overruled Health Officials On Nursing Home Death Count For Months

In the absence of President Biden and VP Harris, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has taken on the responsibility of leading the monthly COVID conference call with all 50 state governors. Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean, a staunch fighter against the governor’s fatal coronavirus missteps, told "Fox News Primetime" Tuesday that she isn’t even surprised that Cuomo is still leading the pack.

LINK--> Janice Dean reacts to Cuomo leading COVID conference call with governors: ‘I’m not surprised anymore’

The CEO of a New York fashion company says the Cuomo administration fleeced her out of $10.4 million — refusing to pay for an order of PPE she delivered during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a lawsuit filed Thursday.

State representatives allegedly used “bullying” and misogynistic tactics to rip off Laws of Motion, a woman-run, NY-based label — leaving it on the brink of collapse, the filing states.

“The Cuomo administration had been deliberately obstructionist — all in a very clear attempt to avoid payment and systemically work to silence and destroy anyone they felt superior to,” CEO Carly Bigi told The Post.

LINK--> Fashion label says Cuomo administration cheated them out of $10.4M for pandemic PPE

Gov. Gavin Newsom can take some comfort from the fact that his French Laundry dinner with lobbyists is no longer the most embarrassing moment of the COVID-19 pandemic.

That distinction now belongs to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, which is facing calls to revoke the Emmy it awarded to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

In November, the TV Academy presented Cuomo with the International Emmy Founders Award “in recognition of his leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic and his masterful use of TV to inform and calm people around the world.”

LINK--> An Emmy for Cuomo might be most embarrassing COVID gaffe

Don't forget the sexcapades either !

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Disgusting Update 1.3.2022

Even though Governor Cuomo's top aid admitted that Nursing Home Deaths were being covered up, the Manhattan District Attorney says Cuomo did nothing wrong. No charges will be brought. Nothing to see here.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

And they wonder why us common-folk get fed up, and let our feelings be known, forcefully at times.

It keeps getting worse and worse for Cuomo.

Now we find out his top flunkies have been lying and holding back on those nursing home deaths !!

Cuomo being the jealous micromanager he is, was obviously directing the final orders for all this deception.

Don't forget his book deal too !! ROFLMAO

All coming out now and the excuses are piling up higher than a barnyard manure mound.

One good excuse is they reported lower death numbers because they didn't want to use data that was possibly not accurate (so they use lies and false data to replace data that might be tainted. Yup, Democrat bull# alright😃) !!

We always knew Cuomo was a phony piece of garbage all along, but now he's getting exposed as the mental case he always has been 🤣

Lots more too as Democrats seem to be throwing him under the bus (but that may just be standard Democrat bull# controlled opposition)

Lots of irony too. . . .

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s efforts to downplay the deaths of residents in nursing homes during the coronavirus pandemic was larger than first alleged and spanned a period of months.

Aides to Cuomo engaged in an effort to overrule state health officials from releasing actual nursing home death totals to lawmakers and the public during a span of five months in 2020, the New York Times reported on Wednesday.

Issues concerning the altering of nursing home data during the pandemic first arose in May of last year, when the Daily Caller News Foundation published an article showing Cuomo’s office manipulated data to boost the governor’s image.

LINK--> Gov. Cuomo’s Office Overruled Health Officials On Nursing Home Death Count For Months

In the absence of President Biden and VP Harris, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has taken on the responsibility of leading the monthly COVID conference call with all 50 state governors. Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean, a staunch fighter against the governor’s fatal coronavirus missteps, told "Fox News Primetime" Tuesday that she isn’t even surprised that Cuomo is still leading the pack.

LINK--> Janice Dean reacts to Cuomo leading COVID conference call with governors: ‘I’m not surprised anymore’

The CEO of a New York fashion company says the Cuomo administration fleeced her out of $10.4 million — refusing to pay for an order of PPE she delivered during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a lawsuit filed Thursday.

State representatives allegedly used “bullying” and misogynistic tactics to rip off Laws of Motion, a woman-run, NY-based label — leaving it on the brink of collapse, the filing states.

“The Cuomo administration had been deliberately obstructionist — all in a very clear attempt to avoid payment and systemically work to silence and destroy anyone they felt superior to,” CEO Carly Bigi told The Post.

LINK--> Fashion label says Cuomo administration cheated them out of $10.4M for pandemic PPE

Gov. Gavin Newsom can take some comfort from the fact that his French Laundry dinner with lobbyists is no longer the most embarrassing moment of the COVID-19 pandemic.

That distinction now belongs to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, which is facing calls to revoke the Emmy it awarded to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

In November, the TV Academy presented Cuomo with the International Emmy Founders Award “in recognition of his leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic and his masterful use of TV to inform and calm people around the world.”

LINK--> An Emmy for Cuomo might be most embarrassing COVID gaffe

Don't forget the sexcapades either !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join