It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Governor Cuomo fully Exposed as a Liar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It keeps getting worse and worse for Cuomo.

Now we find out his top flunkies have been lying and holding back on those nursing home deaths !!

Cuomo being the jealous micromanager he is, was obviously directing the final orders for all this deception.

Don't forget his book deal too !! ROFLMAO

All coming out now and the excuses are piling up higher than a barnyard manure mound.

One good excuse is they reported lower death numbers because they didn't want to use data that was possibly not accurate (so they use lies and false data to replace data that might be tainted. Yup, Democrat bull# alright😃) !!

We always knew Cuomo was a phony piece of garbage all along, but now he's getting exposed as the mental case he always has been 🤣

Lots more too as Democrats seem to be throwing him under the bus (but that may just be standard Democrat bull# controlled opposition)

Lots of irony too. . . .

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s efforts to downplay the deaths of residents in nursing homes during the coronavirus pandemic was larger than first alleged and spanned a period of months.

Aides to Cuomo engaged in an effort to overrule state health officials from releasing actual nursing home death totals to lawmakers and the public during a span of five months in 2020, the New York Times reported on Wednesday.

Issues concerning the altering of nursing home data during the pandemic first arose in May of last year, when the Daily Caller News Foundation published an article showing Cuomo’s office manipulated data to boost the governor’s image.

LINK--> Gov. Cuomo’s Office Overruled Health Officials On Nursing Home Death Count For Months

In the absence of President Biden and VP Harris, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has taken on the responsibility of leading the monthly COVID conference call with all 50 state governors. Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean, a staunch fighter against the governor’s fatal coronavirus missteps, told "Fox News Primetime" Tuesday that she isn’t even surprised that Cuomo is still leading the pack.

LINK--> Janice Dean reacts to Cuomo leading COVID conference call with governors: ‘I’m not surprised anymore’

The CEO of a New York fashion company says the Cuomo administration fleeced her out of $10.4 million — refusing to pay for an order of PPE she delivered during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a lawsuit filed Thursday.

State representatives allegedly used “bullying” and misogynistic tactics to rip off Laws of Motion, a woman-run, NY-based label — leaving it on the brink of collapse, the filing states.

“The Cuomo administration had been deliberately obstructionist — all in a very clear attempt to avoid payment and systemically work to silence and destroy anyone they felt superior to,” CEO Carly Bigi told The Post.

LINK--> Fashion label says Cuomo administration cheated them out of $10.4M for pandemic PPE

Gov. Gavin Newsom can take some comfort from the fact that his French Laundry dinner with lobbyists is no longer the most embarrassing moment of the COVID-19 pandemic.

That distinction now belongs to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, which is facing calls to revoke the Emmy it awarded to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

In November, the TV Academy presented Cuomo with the International Emmy Founders Award “in recognition of his leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic and his masterful use of TV to inform and calm people around the world.”

LINK--> An Emmy for Cuomo might be most embarrassing COVID gaffe

Don't forget the sexcapades either !

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ouch....and from the New York Times to boot!

Wonder how this round will play out.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Cuomo is a good little Lefty psycho path .

He did really good work for them during the " Pandemic " slaughtering entire nursing homes full of elderly and burying them in mass graves broadcasting it all on Live Television .

He earned his spurs he did his part to feed the panic and jack that kill count up .

Look at how they praise him and award him .

and now he will keep doing good work for them or he will face the consequences as they have made quite obvious with these sex scandels , So long as he is a good little psycho he will get his book deal and all the positive press.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Couldn’t of happened to a better person!🤮

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This guy looks like he invented coc aine.
I can't shake it.
A greasy, loudmouth, hotheaded coke addict.

I may be wrong, but I highly doubt it.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The media is blowing up his sexcapades to draw attention away from the fact that he caused the deaths of so many people in nursing homes by sending the infected people back to the homes. It is a coverup of high magnitude, and I am sure his brothers influence has something to do with the media distracting people from his mess ups.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, but really, a title proclaiming "New York Governor Cuomo fully Exposed as a Liar is about equivalent with a title proclaiming Sun Rises in the East This Morning, Predicted to Set in the West!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
oh wait, so it wasn't all Trumps fault? who could have ever guessed /s

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Ouch....and from the New York Times to boot!

Wonder how this round will play out.

The left design things to eat the right, but in the end they end up eating themselves. Live by the sword, die by the sword and the left will turn on their own in a heartbeat, case in point... Trump who was loved by the liberals for 50 years...lol Just remember that lefties...

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
And in other fascinating news, water has been determined by scientists to be wet. Film at 11:00.

*yawn*

To be perfectly honest, unless and until Andrew Cuomo is sitting in a jail cell across from the other mass murderers, New York is no better than Myanmar as far as I am concerned: led by a murderous psychopath and about as trustworthy as a used car salesman with a gun in his back. I'm confused as to why anyone even considers this news? Charles Manson didn't make the front page news every day... why should Cuomo?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
... To be perfectly honest, unless and until Andrew Cuomo is sitting in a jail cell across from the other mass murderers, New York is no better than Myanmar as far as I am concerned: led by a murderous psychopath and about as trustworthy as a used car salesman with a gun in his back. I'm confused as to why anyone even considers this news? Charles Manson didn't make the front page news every day... why should Cuomo?

TheRedneck

Dude, the entire United States presently is no better than Myanmar right now. Even worse.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That depends upon which area of the USA you're talking about. Some areas, like New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Minneapolis... yeah, agreed.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Thanks for the heads up, but really, a title proclaiming "New York Governor Cuomo fully Exposed as a Liar is about equivalent with a title proclaiming Sun Rises in the East This Morning, Predicted to Set in the West!

Also, it's looking like Cuomo's administration listed thousands of people as having died from TWO causes. On paper, this makes 4,000 deaths, look like there were 8,000 deaths.

www.bbc.com...

It's suspected that this double-counting was epidemic in many states.

This would make the National 2020 U.S. death toll higher than it actually was.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Cuomo is a good little Lefty psycho path .

He did really good work for them during the " Pandemic " slaughtering entire nursing homes full of elderly and burying them in mass graves broadcasting it all on Live Television .

He earned his spurs he did his part to feed the panic and jack that kill count up .

Look at how they praise him and award him .

and now he will keep doing good work for them or he will face the consequences as they have made quite obvious with these sex scandels , So long as he is a good little psycho he will get his book deal and all the positive press.

They got him to do what they wanted done. Now that even the lowest mentality of humans are beginning to get some idea of what actually happened. It's time to frame a patsy. Or perhaps even some of the psycho Democrats think he went to far.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh come on!!! Cuomo is innocent in all of this. It wasn't him that was doing the covering up. It was his aides.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Its as if he became what the Left wanted Trump to be so bad.

All that projection had to land somewhere.

Now we watch evil eat its own

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Dude, the entire United States presently is no better than Myanmar right now. Even worse.

I disagree as I live 20 mins from the horror story called Portland and life is pretty damn sweet here, so you can live 20 miles away from any of these places that are true crap shows and live the dream... Its like night and day in comparison.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think 20 minutes away from any city is better than in the city.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Its as if he became what the Left wanted Trump to be so bad.

All that projection had to land somewhere.

Now we watch evil eat its own

We see this all the time...look at the #metoo movement that was really heighten focused on Trump once he came in to office and if you look at the score of the men it has taken down I bet it is 10 to 1 of them eating their own when they have no one else around them. Once the junk yard dog is taken off the leash it is hard to put it back on, and will bite its master as fast as anyone else. That is what we are seeing once again with Cuomo.

ANTIFA in Portland hasn't stopped rioting as they were the freedom fighters of the left under Trump and now they just threatened to kill Wheeler...lol This is why the right just sits back and watches as they really do not need to do anything as the left self-destructs every time.

edit on 30-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I think 20 minutes away from any city is better than in the city.

It has been prefect as in you an enjoy the big city when you want to. Now I haven't been to Portland in over a year with what is going on there, but I use to spend around 500 a month there eating and drinking.

One of my workers lives in the city and said the reason why he lives there is because he could walk to a dozen restaurants and 1/2 dozen coffeeshops etc and he enjoys that environment. Good on him except for everything around him is closed down now even the McD. His house is maybe 2000 sq ft and mine is 4700 sq ft and cost about the same. I have a driveway that I can put 4 cars in and a deep 3 car garage, he has the street...lol

I'm not knocking his desires but he is now surrounded by sea of homeless and once across the bridge in WA there are like zero homeless camps and I hear sirens from him on every Skype call and we have the cops drive by and talk about salmon season. They are back in phase 2 and we are basically fully open, we walk around outside with few people wearing masks and put them on when we go into a restaurant/brewery. They are like triple masked 24/7. My high school son is making 30 bucks an hour doing door dash in Portland...lol We also love our guns and ANTIFA knows that and they never come over to Protest on our side of the river, but riot every night in Portland... Its the little things I guess..

Different lives, but I can tell you as his house value goes down mine is going up...

edit on 30-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join