It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This week: Treasure hunters plan to dig up 48 crates of Hitler’s gold worth half a billion...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Too funny!
Thanks for that!

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: canucks555
You, attempting to speak for people murdered in the holocaust is sick.
Especially while you champion the vultures for your own sick entertainment.

You're attempting to derail this thread with your ridiculous opinion is entertainment itself.

Hey everyone interested in this Thread. Guess what? Shooter here thinks your anti Semitic!

Gaaawd give us a break shooter. You're such a drama queen. lol.

Of our interactions in this thread, only yours have been shown as derailing and removed for such.

Also others than jews were murdered in the holocaust, so your claim of antisemitism holds absolutely no water, and is quite vile;but such is to be expected from you.

Are you a big fan of all historical nazi activities or just this event in particular?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
But in 2019, the lodge gave the diary to a Polish foundation named Silesian Bridge. The foundation announced in March of last year that it had received the journal from its German "partners" — the lodge members in Quedlinburg — who gifted the journal to the people of Poland as "an apology for World War II," TFN reported.

www.msn.com...

The very same group that is in charge of the dig.

Not Discovery Channel, Not History channel, the polish people themselves.
They are the ones possibly recovering what was stolen from THEM.

Anyone here have an issue with Polish folks digging up the treasures that were stolen from them by the Nazis?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Glad to know you have established ownership already.
Just from Poland, right?
You solved the mystery, well done.

Sick

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Just from Poland, right?

Sick

So yes we know you have a problem with Polish people reclaiming their stolen TREASURE.
That makes no sense, and you, sir, make no sense as well.
Again, stop trolling my thread with your baseless opinion.
It, after all, is none of your business what the Polish people do..is it?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
"Glad to know you have established ownership already."

Among the loot is thought to be the ‘Gold of Breslau’, which went missing from police headquarters in the Polish city of Wroclaw, and jewellery and high value items from wealthy German families in the area who handed them over to the SS before the Red Army arrived.

Yes I have.
apparently the only one being miserable about the whole story is you.

edit on 30-4-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Just from Poland, right?

Sick

So yes we know you have a problem with Polish people reclaiming their stolen TREASURE.

Only your opinion allowed here?
Interesting but not suprising.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Among the loot is thought to be the ‘Gold of Breslau’, which went missing from police headquarters in the Polish city of Wroclaw, and jewellery and high value items from wealthy German families in the area who handed them over to the SS before the Red Army arrived.

Yes I have.

You should call the vultures..er treasure hunters and let them know.
Perhaps they will cut you in?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Just from Poland, right?

Sick

Only your opinion allowed here?
Interesting but not suprising.

Whatever you like to believe. I just hope you're not enraged that the Polish people are going through with reclaiming what was stolen from them. I don't know why that makes you froth. Like I said, you appear to be the only one on this thread that has this strange philosophy..

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Yes I have.

We went over this.
The treasure is being reclaimed by a none-profit Polish group. Can you even read man? or are you too busy trying to de rail my thread with your garbage to pay attention to the facts of the story?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yeah, the nazis stole all that just from the poles.
Lol
Mkay

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yes I have.

We went over this.
The treasure is being reclaimed by a none-profit Polish group. Can you even read man? or are you too busy trying to de rail my thread with your garbage to pay attention to the facts of the story?

www.lootedart.com...
The diary owners add that this cache contains 47 paintings by Rembrandt, Raphael, Caravaggio, Rubens, Cezanne, Bosch and others from the collections of Jewish families in France, including the Wildsteins, Rothschilds, Levys and Rosenbergs.

Do you even read?
Just the poles?
Sick exploitation of the holocaust.

edit on 30/4/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yes I have.

We went over this.

www.lootedart.com...
The diary owners add that this cache contains 47 paintings by Rembrandt, Raphael, Caravaggio, Rubens, Cezanne, Bosch and others from the collections of Jewish families in France, including the Wildsteins, Rothschilds, Levys and Rosenbergs.

Do you even read?
Just the poles?
Sick exploitation of the holocaust.

Dude spare me the "railroading" attempt. All we know (from this particular dig) is that it was apparently from the people living in the Polish region surrounding the estate.
You want me to say every single piece is from Poland? Give me a break. Most of it, if it even exists, was stolen from Poland.
Does that make you feel better? Are we all still scum bags for being interested in this story?
lol

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

www.lootedart.com...

Dariusz Dwiewiatek, head of the Silesian Bridge foundation, and also a member of the Quedlinburg group, stated recently in the Polish media that former Nazis and their descendants have been members of the group. He also revealed that these former Nazis include war criminals.

Your"non profit" is a nazi front

Sick
Vultures
Holocaust exploiters

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
hoping to unearth?

I would think ground penetrating radar and the like would make the modern treasure hunter 98% sure of what they were about to dig up, especially when it's tonnes of gold. No hoping required.

Publicity stunt perhaps?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

No mention that this dig will be televised but I'm sure it will be documented and if successful aired..
Please please though, don't let it be narrated by THAT GUY

"A silver Spoon??? in a Swamp?? Have the team discovered the lost spoon of the Hermidiates? ??

I have hated THAT GUY for many many years now. I don't know who he is, and don't really want to know, but I can't watch anything on the History Channel for a length of time, all because of him. lol I hate that it bothers me that much, but I just can't help it.

I have wondered for awhile now, whether it is him that decides what he says, or if he is simply reading the script he is given. I assume it must be all him, but I don't know. The ridiculous continuous rhetorical questions are just way too much. It's like 98% of the time the answer is either an obvious 'No', or it cannot be known. The rest of the time it's a 'Yes'. Just state the facts. Stop with the stupid questions.

The History Channel would be so much better with Mike Rowe.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If that metal detectorist from Oak Island is on the case, its all BS

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The historical building was later used as a local council office, a nursery and even a cinema, before the Silesian Bridge foundation took a long-term lease on the property.

"The recovery of lost works of art and their return to their rightful owners could become a catalyst for changes aimed to bring unity - not polarisation. This notion guides our mission," Furmaniak said.

Good to know

Hard to find updates to this story on the web, if anyone finds anything definitely keep us posted.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nothing like nazis looking for possessions they stole from holocaust victims eh?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Nothing like nazis looking for possessions they stole from holocaust victims eh?

Hey that's funny, you keep repeating yourself over and over again. Saying the same thing.. I think we already get your point. I think it's called spamming when you just say the same thing post after post..Are you a bot?

Is that how you got your pretty stars?

RofL!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join