It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Story From Last Night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting share TAT. I've had this occur a couple of times. 2 yrs ago but all I felt was peace.

30 yrs ago a very tall man resembling Lincoln watching me, moving his lips as though to speak but no words. Tall black hat, palest of skin. Another had seen him as well.

edit on 1-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Interesting share TAT. I've had this occur a couple of times. 2 yrs ago but all I felt was peace.

Yes...no real stress connected to this.
Wife is now saying it must've just been a dream that bled into waking.
She doesn't really take the idea of ghosts very seriously...but she is very intuitive.

BTW...some skinny old dude, dressed like a 19th century undertaker...would probably have been a lot more alarming than a chubby little kid.
edit on 1-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hmmm..
Thanks for the update. Wonder how many other "oh ah ha" moments there really are.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hunterTheory
Ask her if she felt paralized? Ive had sleep paralysis my entire life. If so, your wife is correct when she said she was 100% certain she was awake. It's very terrifying because your awake, and you know you are awake. I'm convinced there is a whole lot more going to than a "sleep paralysis" label. But just my opinion, I could be very wrong about that reply to: IAMTAT

If paralyzed try to roll out of your body. If you can't do it, wait a few seconds and try again. When you are fully disengaged from your body you should be able to roll out. But it is hard to remember that you want to "get out" when the event happens. As you often hear loud noises like wind, voices etc. The weird paralyzed feeling. Hasn't happened to me for many years.

edit on 1-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Sounds somewhat familiar. I hear mostly booms, thuds and voices. Kind of like a sonic boom. Sometimes the booms have a metallic sound. The thuds sound like someone hitting the wall very hard. The voices sound like a TV or radio playing in another room or off in the distance. The booms and thuds are the worst because of being in between awake and asleep. They have made me jump straight out of bed. My son and daughter in law live with me. I have come out of my bedroom and asked them if they heard that loud boom. They think it is all in my head. Well yeah. I have had many dreams where I realize I am dreaming in the dream. I read a book when I was a teenager called Lucid Dreaming. It said if you realize you are dreaming during a dream to consciously try to look at your hands to try and take control of the dream. I have been able to raise my hands in a dream and look at them many times but I usually fall right back to sleep.

edit on 1-5-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join