It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle Tim? I suppose this is OK since he's not on the left.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No question about it.

There's A LOT of questions around supposedly ending systemic racism by getting rid of one old white guy and 'electing' one that's been in washington for over 40 years.

Of course we had to wait over a week, and stopping the god damn counting in the wee hours of the morn.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

The stunning hypocrisy is that the Republicans thought that by getting the only black Republican in the Senate to try to rebuff any trace of systemic racism in the US today would convince any black people that he was sincere and looking out for them.

Most black people are smart enough to know racism isn't systemic anywhere and they have the same opportunities as everyone else.

But hey...congrats on electing the oldest whitest most entrenched racist POTUS ever!

Sorry...THIS pOTUS thinks most black people can't figure out how to use the Internet.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So.....Bidens entire cabinet is exactly what you just described.....appointed solely because of anything other than merit.

Yep. Biden went out of his way to appoint people who represent populations that have been sidelined in the past, women, Blacks, Latinos, Asians, gays and trans people. He did that because they can best address in inequalities and obstacles that face these communities, not to pretend they don't exist.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I didn't say that. I said he was [blatantly] chosen to give the Republicans rebuttal to Biden's Address to Congress because he was black.

And now we know how Kamala Harris was made VP.

No question about it. Black women were responsible for Biden winning the primary and they were loudly demanding he pick a "woman of color" to be his running mate. Between them and Clyburn, Biden didn't have a choice. It didn't have to be Kamala, but it had to be a woman of color.

So democrats choose their leaders based on skin color and not on capabilities.

Seems obvious now.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But it’s different with this?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I didn't say that. I said he was [blatantly] chosen to give the Republicans rebuttal to Biden's Address to Congress because he was black.

No question about it. Black women were responsible for Biden winning the primary and they were loudly demanding he pick a "woman of color" to be his running mate. Between them and Clyburn, Biden didn't have a choice. It didn't have to be Kamala, but it had to be a woman of color.

Seems obvious now.
At least she admits it.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So.....Bidens entire cabinet is exactly what you just described.....appointed solely because of anything other than merit.

Yep. Biden went out of his way to appoint people who represent populations that have been sidelined in the past, women, Blacks, Latinos, Asians, gays and trans people. He did that because they can best address in inequalities and obstacles that face these communities, not to pretend they don't exist.

So the white Democrats select minorities to confirm the biases those same white Democrats claim exist in the country... and you swallow it down whole because the party narrative demands you do so. Well, at least you're self aware.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Seems obvious now.
At least she admits it.

Isn't making a decision about a person based on skin color racist?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

And how well is that going to work Sookie?

Running a nation with people chosen on sentiment not merrit nor capability , and you think Biden did this because he wanted too ?

Your not real no way , you have to be playing a character on these forums .

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Orange. Man. Bad.

Yep, racist.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They have merit, and they are perfectly capable. More capable then Betsy DeVos, Wilbur Ross and Ben Carson were.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The stunning hypocrisy is that the Republicans thought that by getting the only black Republican in the Senate to try to rebuff any trace of systemic racism in the US today would convince any black people that he was sincere and looking out for them.

Such a hateful bunch on the left. Look at what they said about Ben Carson. Condoleezza Rice was really liked by the right and was encouraged to run for office. I guess she was smart enough to know what hell the “all inclusive love party” would put her through.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Seems obvious now.

Outrageously obvious.
The mere fact that Commie-La is in there makes it true.
Biden picked her to be his sidekick knowing that she has done nothing for the American people her entire political career, just like him.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
We all need to get this into our heads now.
Attacks on black conservatives and racial slurs
are perfectly acceptable
and even encouraged
if they are being hurled by liberals/progressives/Democrats!

It is to be expected when a black conservative speaks out publicly
against any liberal idea or policy
that he will be destroyed for the color of his skin
and have racial epithets thrown at him by
liberals/progressives/Democrats.
That is the way the US works now.

There are 2 systems of racial morality/justice/expectations in our nation.

1. Liberals and Democrats can do no wrong.
Liberals and Democrats can hurl actual racist epithets at black/hispanic people at will as long as the black/hispanic people are conservative. A liberal/Democrat hurling REAL ugly and nasty racist things at black/hispanic/jewish/asian people is perfectly acceptable, and even applauded if the black/hispanic/jewish/asian person happens to be an open conservative or a Republican.

2. Republicans and conservatives can do no right.
Conservatives and Republicans will have their lives totally destroyed and ruined if they so much as disagree with a single political idea/thought that a liberal black/hispanic person has and be declared racist/a white supremacist/and a KKK member. What they say can have zero to do with race but they will be labelled a racist and the left will demand they be fired/shunned/destroyed completely.

The US has a total and complete 2 tier system of justice:

Liberals/progressives/Democrats can do no wrong, ever, even if it is the same or worse than than what they destroy conservatives for doing.
The FBI/CIA/law enforcement will look the other way and do nothing, zip, zero, nada when what a liberal/progressive/Democrat does anything in the name of anti-...., even if it is against the law. (This is not an exaggeration at all!)

Conservatives/Republicans can not even look "incorrectly" at a liberal/Democrat or speak a single "politically incorrect thought".
If they do the FBI/CIA/law enforcement will put them in jail for life.
(an exaggeration, yes, but not far from being an exaggeration)

edit on 4/29/21 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

They have merit, and they are perfectly capable. More capable then Betsy DeVos, Wilbur Ross and Ben Carson were.

no doubt there capable .

So is the Hispanic family that lives down the road from me , Does that mean I should tap them to be on the City Council because they represent a minority ?

No I'll choose my City Council based off of experience and who would actually do the best Job .

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ben Carson is a decorated neurosurgeon, questioning his capabilities in any endeavor he chooses to follow is asinine of you.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The more I think about what you said there, the irony of what is said vs what is claimed is breathtaking. The hate is so bad it makes me dizzy. You won't be happy until it's a single-party state with a dictator and people cower in fear they might utter a single disallowed word.

This is about one thing and only one thing, using bullying and hate to force everyone to bend to the ultra Lefts will.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So lets see they focused on something with Mr Scott... what was it, did they refute what he said.. .nope, did they refute his politics... nope again, they focused purely on the color of his skin.

What is that word used to describe people that focus purely on the color of someone's skin, its right there on the tip of my tongue, I am ashamed for forgetting because we have only heard it once or twice over the last 4 years....

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

You won't be happy until it's a single-party state with a dictator and people cower in fear they might utter a single disallowed word.

That's what HR1 is all about.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Running a nation with people chosen on sentiment not merrit nor capability , and you think Biden did this because he wanted too ?

This is the way it is in the US now, get used to it.

People must be chosen for jobs, especially high ranking government jobs based on the color of their skin and nothing else.
Nothing else matters when choosing someone for a job anymore, only the color of their skin until there is a balance of racial groups.

This is what the liberals/and good Democrats say is best for all employers. To hire people, not on qualifications or who is best for the job. But based only upon the color of their skin.

That is just how it is in the US and the way liberals and Democrats plan to make law as soon as they can in the US.

They already passed a law that forbids farmers without enough of the hormone melanin in their skin from getting the assistance they ear marked for only people with enough of the hormone melanin in their skin. That is the #1 most important trait to consider when helping anyone or giving anyone a job. They must have the correct amount of hormone in their skin or they must not be helped or given a job.

That is the liberal Democratic way of justice and fairness for the entire nation.

Get used to it as long as liberals and Democrats are in charge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join