It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6000% increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths First Quarter 2021 compared to FQ 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why can't they just say that the increase in numbers of deaths has gone up sixty times what they were before.

Because that's not a scary number.

You've got more chance of being molested by a celebrity than being harmed by a vaccine.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Some are speaking out sir. The mother of the young woman from Indiana who died days or weeks later has spoken out. So have others.

It's just that those speaking out are not interviewed by the MSM you consume. They prefer to keep those stories suppressed.

The most effective form of propaganda is by omission.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If their math is correct, yes it is monumental news. That's why I posted it here.

If their math is incorrect, then it's wrong.

VAERS published the data. If the math is correct, it is frightening news, but not in the least surprising for a dangerous experimental drug never used on humans before.

The crash test dummies are taking a beating.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: itswhatev

How is the math not correct?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Why can't they just say that the increase in numbers of deaths has gone up sixty times what they were before.

You've got more chance of being molested by a celebrity than being harmed by a vaccine.

What you said is not true. I am a person who could die from a flu shot, verified by doctors and on my health records. I also know at least seven other people that cannot take the flu shot, some wound up in the hospital or ER from taking it.

This vaccine has more people that can get hurt by it than could be hurt by the flu shot. I am not speaking of the egg allergy reaction, everyone I know who has a cytokine type reaction starting one to three days afterwards does not get any immediate reaction and the type of reaction that I and others get is clearly stated at the pharma and FDA sites. No testing was done for this vaccine on those people, the Pharma companies excluded individuals who get this and other bad reactions from all vaccines from their test group BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT THESE PEOPLE'S REACTIONS WOULD INTERFERE WITH THE VACCINE GETTING APPROVED. But not all people know that they have this problem. And some people who know they have the problem are getting the vaccine because they want freedom they say vaccinated people will have. This is why there are a lot more severe reactions being reported than there should be, these people have a better immunity, they overreact to the vaccine and should not be getting it....this vaccine is fairly safe for those who are not in this risk group. The people giving the vaccines fill out the paper and my granddaughter was improperly advised that it will not be a problem for her and she got the Moderna.....initial side effects were not bad, but I get NO initial side effects from the flu vaccine and neither does she. Hopefully she will be all right.

The people pushing these vaccines are downplaying risks which will lead to more people getting seriously injured and the woman who filled out her vaccine papers did not write down yes to having serious side effects from another vaccine even though she told her she did...but she signed the form so it is her fault if she gets sick, if she winds up in the hospital, she cannot go after the vaccine fund to pay the bill. I sure hope that she does not get a bad reaction and the person deceived her into lying about her susceptability. She is in her early twenties and wants to trust people. Two doctors witnessed her intolerance to the vaccine and it is noted in most of her health records....

Somehow this problem runs in families and when a few in a family get the severe reactions usually all of the related people avoid that vaccine. Some have used the religious excuse to try to get out of it, but I would bet a quarter of those people actually have family history that is steering them not to take the vaccine.

For some people this vaccine is not safe, maybe two to three percent of all Americans fit this profile. They have been advised Not to get the vaccine by the FDA, CDC, and pharmaceutical companies making the vaccine. Those people will probably not get covid, just mild symptoms without the vaccine unless they are taking medicines that dampen their immunity. I know a lot about this subject. I also know that most people can benefit by vaccines, so I am not an anti-vaxer by any means, My wife needs the vaccines to stay healthy, and so does the daughter I have with her. But my daughter and her offspring from my first marriage all have problems with the flu vaccine and now with the new way they make the DTAP they are having reactions to that too, it is the new pertusis part that is probably the cause with that.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Beside whats the point...Vaccination deaths went up after mass vaccinations started? Isn't that a no brainer?

Probably the same "'no brainer" that when you test more and more people for something that has never been tested for before, you'll naturally have an exponential increase on that side as well.

Remember, cases do not equal infections...hence why they use the term cases and not infections to pump up the fear.

It would make more sense to let people only know about the confirmed infections/ illnesses. However, we are not doing that - the world is reporting on the positive rates of the PCR tests. From the lips of the inventor himself, "with PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody."

Fear = a loss of freedom, because fear is the ignorance of reality. And if you are ignorant/ mislead/ misinformed of reality, then you are not free. Are you?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There's a risk for some people your right. However, its only about one in every 90,000 people, on average, will experience this adverse reaction. That’s less than 3 percent of the lifetime risk of dying from choking on food.1.89 million people in the U.S. received the first dose of the vaccine between December 14 to December 23, and more than 99.998 percent of them did not experience anaphylaxis.

so far we had 21 cases of severe anaphylaxis associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, 19 happened in women, and half were in people between the ages of 40 and 60. (The other half were between 27 and 40 years old.) Seventeen of the cases were in people with a history of allergic reactions to food, medications, other types of vaccines, or bee and wasp stings. Seven had a past history with anaphylaxis. In 18 of the 21 documented cases, patients started showing symptoms of anaphylaxis within 30 minutes of getting the dose. Only four patients required hospitalization.

As far as risk factors getting the vaccine is by far the better choice since the current count for the US is 589,843 deaths from coronavirus. The disease had become one of the leading causes of death in the U.S. among people more than 45 years old, outpacing automotive collisions, suicide, homicide, and accidental drug overdoses.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

There's a risk for some people your right. However, its only about one in every 90,000 people, on average, will experience this adverse reaction. That’s less than 3 percent of the lifetime risk of dying from choking on food.1.89 million people in the U.S. received the first dose of the vaccine between December 14 to December 23, and more than 99.998 percent of them did not experience anaphylaxis.

so far we had 21 cases of severe anaphylaxis associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, 19 happened in women, and half were in people between the ages of 40 and 60. (The other half were between 27 and 40 years old.) Seventeen of the cases were in people with a history of allergic reactions to food, medications, other types of vaccines, or bee and wasp stings. Seven had a past history with anaphylaxis. In 18 of the 21 documented cases, patients started showing symptoms of anaphylaxis within 30 minutes of getting the dose. Only four patients required hospitalization.

As far as risk factors getting the vaccine is by far the better choice since the current count for the US is 589,843 deaths from coronavirus. The disease had become one of the leading causes of death in the U.S. among people more than 45 years old, outpacing automotive collisions, suicide, homicide, and accidental drug overdoses.

I live in the U.P and there is only ten thousand people in the Negaunee Ishpeming area and I know of seven people here for sure that violent reactions to the vaccines. This is just of the people I know, and from talking to these people they know others who wound up in the hospital or ER because of vaccines. One in ninety thousand is a rediculous figure, those are just the ones where doctors went through verification that was extremely expensive to the patient and a lot of paperwork for them to add these to the vaccine adverse event registry. Doctors do not have time to spend eight hours filling out paperwork without getting paid. So they just inform their patients to never get the vaccine again, just like they did with me. The system is rigged with extensive paperwork to keep the numbers low....ask your doctor or actually go research the rules to report a bad adverse reaction to the FDA. The doctor may even have to go in person to a hearing if there is a claim that comes out of their recording of the event....and once recorded, they are required to follow through with tests to prove the reaction or risk losing their license to do their job.

There has always been a cover up of the adverse vaccine events. I found this right at the FDA site, saw the actual initial paperwork the doctors have to fill out, and a copy of all tests they were required to run, and I never heard of half those tests, I don't think they can even do them around here at the hospitals. Maybe they can send out the bloodwork to some big labs. I get along with doctors, I asked a clinic doctor I know one time why they do not give me something so I can prove to others I can't take the vaccine, and he told me I don't want to go there, and neither do the doctors and that I would need to get another shot and be hospitalized while they ran tests to prove it came from the shot. He told me just say no to the shot, they cannot force you to take one.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

What utter bologna.

Cases dont equal infections? Lol i sense youre genuine in your misguided beliefs... But give me a break. How warped does one need to be to say that unsarcastically, and to go so far as to double-down and regurgitate the literal propaganda that somehow the testing is why there are so many cases?

You realize wr have far more infections than are even documented right? That no state is testing and catching 100% of infections, my own state at its highest point was literally only catching AT MOST 25% of all cases- per our state health association. We were ranked 50 per capita for testing. That means a majority of cases were never/are not being caught. Thats just in the U.S. yet you in your infinite wisdom truly believe that its just a product of testing at all?

Sadly the propaganda truly has worked. That idiot isnt even still in office and his manipulation is still palpable in the malleable minds of the minority.

Out of all places on the internet this is the LAST place i wouldve expected to see so many brainwashed people actively guzzling and regurgitating such utter horse crap.

I really dont even want to live on this planet anymore at this point... We deserve everything we get.

edit on 593027505pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If their math is correct, yes it is monumental news. That's why I posted it here.

If their math is incorrect, then it's wrong.

VAERS published the data. If the math is correct, it is frightening news, but not in the least surprising for a dangerous experimental drug never used on humans before.

The crash test dummies are taking a beating.

We just ended another week, where the Federal Government increased the bounty/payment to medical providers for inducing the sheep to be vaccinated.

What's the latest data, when it comes to vaccine side-effects?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

it takes 5 min and hospitals are required to by law. If they were admitted to the hospital becaause of covid virus it was recorded. If they went in got an adrenalin shot and sent home it was not considered a severe reaction. Most common side efect is a rash at the injection site.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

it takes 5 min and hospitals are required to by law. If they were admitted to the hospital becaause of covid virus it was recorded. If they went in got an adrenalin shot and sent home it was not considered a severe reaction. Most common side efect is a rash at the injection site.

You seem to not know how the immune system works and how the vaccination methods work. The body can wage a war against the vaccine particles starting days after, the vaccine injection location and method is designed to make it slowly infiltrate into your body, they do not inject it into a vein, that would trigger a fast reaction in everyone.

You should do some studying on what I say, start with researching the full pharma company literature, not the tiny thing you are given when you get your shot, the full version is online at their site and a very similar literature is at the FDA site, look under the flu vaccine, then compare it to the list of people who should not take the covid vaccine. Those who have had a reaction of any kind from any vaccine are not supposed to get the covid vaccine, at least the moderna and Phizer from what I have found.

Just because a majority of people do not have this side effect does not mean others won't. Look at the celery allergy or actually it is an intolerance, in Europe around twenty five percent of people have a reaction to celery but in this country the FDA says it does not exist...it is usually a eugenol intolerance that causes the problem, and there are other kinds of veggies and spices that have that chemistry in them, plus many meds use that kind of chemistry. If they admit that the celery is a major allergen, then they wouldn't be able to use eugenol type medicines which are used in dentistry and to put a person out during surgery. So, they don't accept that this allergy exists in America. It can cause a lot of problems with those who are intolerant. It has something to do with enzymes needed to detox certain six carbon rings with various side chains running off of them...a benzene intolerance. Not all benzene rings trigger this allergy though.

What does what I just said have to do with this, it shows that the FDA will not consider a food allergy a problem that is related to medicines they make. These people will do anything to protect their past decisions to make sure their jobs are not in jeopardy....common human nature I guess. Europe did not have a problem identifying people's intolerances and their success rate in medicine will be better with less side effects because there are other choices to use that do the job without negatively effecting people.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I'd rather let Charlie Sheen and Ron Jeremy have a go. And that's deliberately picking the bottom of the stability & respectability barrels.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

People can have an alergic reaction to almost anything not sure of your point. I have an aunt thats alergic to metal she can touch a door knob and get a rash. Does this mean we should ban door knobs? Metal allergies occur in people some people cant even touch a car others are alergic to apples or oranges should we ban them ? Your argument is they should not make a vaccine because people could have an alergic reaction but that can happen with anything.
edit on 5/1/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Go figure. If this is true, than it explains some side effects people might be getting from the mRNA vaccine.

scitechdaily.com...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

People can have an alergic reaction to almost anything not sure of your point. I have an aunt thats alergic to metal she can touch a door knob and get a rash. Does this mean we should ban door knobs? Metal allergies occur in people some people cant even touch a car others are alergic to apples or oranges should we ban them ? Your argument is they should not make a vaccine because people could have an alergic reaction but that can happen with anything.

I am not saying vaccines should be stopped, in fact I state in posts I am not an anti-vaxer, some people need them while others have reactions to them. One out of a hundred people get a reaction to a vaccine of water...the alcohol swab does not kill bacteria that is within the skin and it could be pushed in by the needle. This one in a hundred from shots is well known and usually it does not kill anyone. Because they test a vaccine against a placebo shot, it makes the vaccine look safer in tests, compare apples to apples. Now if they were to compare the vaccine against no shot it would make the vaccine look worse. Yet if you do not get a vaccine there will not be a reaction to the shot at all.

The percentage of people having reactions to shots would be higher if they would have allowed people with a history of reactions to vaccines or certain meds to get tested, the vaccine may not have been approved. Now it does benefit lots of people, but they tell you not to take the shot if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or have had past more severe reactions to vaccines.... I believe in science, that is a scientific study, it is not safe for maybe three to four percent of people. Polyethylene glycol and peg are two problematic chemicals in the vaccines for many people, they can cause severe reactions in some people, none of which would show up in a half hour waiting period. Heck, when you have an intolerance to a constipation drug containing polyethylene glycol, the evidence of the reaction shows up in hours to a day later many times. Sometimes it is days later. What you are saying is wrong, what I am saying is what the people creating the vaccines are saying. These vaccines are not for everyone and they tell us who should not take it to keep the number of bad reactions down. If a person isn't smart enough to listen to them, I suppose they deserve to get a bad reaction. Those who parrot what some in society say that this is safe for everyone...are parroting something the FDA, NIH, and vaccine companies are not saying is true...they clearly state who should not take this medicine and their figures of safety exclude those people from their figures.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I saw an advertisement by Budweiser a few days ago. Even they are in on the scam, but that's no surprise given their proximity to Davos and the WEF.

Budweiser offers to buy you a beer if you've taken the shot. It's pretty disgusting. No more Budweiser for me.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
a reply to: Sparkymedic

What utter bologna.

Cases dont equal infections? Lol i sense youre genuine in your misguided beliefs... But give me a break. How warped does one need to be to say that unsarcastically, and to go so far as to double-down and regurgitate the literal propaganda that somehow the testing is why there are so many cases?

You realize wr have far more infections than are even documented right? That no state is testing and catching 100% of infections, my own state at its highest point was literally only catching AT MOST 25% of all cases- per our state health association. We were ranked 50 per capita for testing. That means a majority of cases were never/are not being caught. Thats just in the U.S. yet you in your infinite wisdom truly believe that its just a product of testing at all?

Sadly the propaganda truly has worked. That idiot isnt even still in office and his manipulation is still palpable in the malleable minds of the minority.

Out of all places on the internet this is the LAST place i wouldve expected to see so many brainwashed people actively guzzling and regurgitating such utter horse crap.

I really dont even want to live on this planet anymore at this point... We deserve everything we get.

Ummmm.
...ok, that's your opinion, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join