It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6000% increase in Reported Vaccine Deaths First Quarter 2021 compared to FQ 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
"The original source of this article is Health Impact News
Copyright © Brian Shilhavy, Health Impact News, 2021"

HealthImpactNews.com is not a trusted source of information. Their articles are constantly debunked.

Did you read the article?

About what, exactly, within the article, are you refuting or taking issue?

Are there lies in this article? If so, which?

Thanks for your attention so we help deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

If you were truly ignorant then, just as Moses lifted up the staff in the wilderness you may be healed. Though I don't know.

I was given STRONG message of warning about this, hence why I post what i do, even in the face of ridicule. I was shown this mark, and the effects its going to have and made all my family PROMISE me, way before a vaccine was talked about, that they would not take it. Now they're dumbfounded....

This isn't a game. The Pharisees thought they'd see Jesus and recognise him straight away, they read the scriptures daily and were religious people. They TOTALLY missed his first coming because they had an idea of what they thought his arrival would be like!
The modern church is the same, they all think they're going to know when the mark arrives and have LIED to their flocks. They're in dire error. Nowhere does it say the mark and beast system aren't already there there when the antiChrist causes people to take it. In fact it makes sense that the system would already be set up.

This encoded message (RNA) writes on your temple (chemistry) and leaves a mark (instructions). This is why the makers talk about it as a software.

I don't care what others say, I've prayed this out and studied diligently like the Lord told us to. This IS the beast system rising. All those in favour of it will burn.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
a reply to: Salander

Im pretty sure they just highlighted that the source you were using was one that is repeatedly debunked for publishing false or misleading information.

Thats not attacking you- its not attacking anything. The cognitive dissonance with some of you is mind boggeling though.

Debunked by whom?

You may not understand it, but that’s actually a critical question. Because, for example, Bill Gates, who is a major force behind the push to inject the entire population, and whom has a major stake in several big pharmaceutical companies who are making these experimental gene therapies, owns and funds at least two of the major “fact checking” sites.

Just as an example, Bill Gates has a major incentive to quell any and all negative reporting regarding his vaccines. So, if he funds the “fact checking” sites that “fact check” these negative reports, well, that would be really helpful for him wouldn’t it?

So- who funds the “fact check” site that has “debunked@ this article?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's where we are at now, I don't get why anybody cares what another person is gonna do? either they will get the vaccine or they won't.

If you are vaccinated you are likely either not to get sick or your symptoms will be minor.

If you aren't getting vaccinated then your chances of dying if you are under 70 are still remarkably small, and your symptoms ought to be manageable as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Im pretty sure they just highlighted that the source you were using was one that is repeatedly debunked for publishing false or misleading information.

Thats not attacking you- its not attacking anything. The cognitive dissonance with some of you is mind boggeling though.

What they did was attack the source and not the information because they either can’t or aren’t competent enough to do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Politifact

But it’s inaccurate and misleading to say these deaths were caused by COVID-19 vaccines.

While federal public health officials, including the CDC and the FDA, are monitoring the safety of COVID-19 vaccines, there is no evidence linking these deaths to vaccines — and officials follow up on every report of death to learn more.

"A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths," the CDC says.

"To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines."

The majority of people who received the COVID-19 vaccines during this period were older adults, many in nursing homes, said Susan S. Ellenberg, a professor of biostatistics, medical ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine.

"If you take a group of 10 million people over the age of 65, how many would be expected to die in a period of two months? That number is not trivial," she said. "And because of all the publicity about the vaccines, any death following the vaccine is likely to raise suspicion, even if the person who died was 88 years old and was diabetic, a smoker, and already had had a couple of heart attacks."

Ellenberg said comparing the two years is also meaningless as the vaccines that were administered in 2020 would have been around for a long time and without the same level of attention that has been given to COVID-19 vaccines administered during an historic pandemic. Most vaccines in 2020 were also given to infants and toddlers.

Despite these warnings, anti-vaccination groups and skeptics frequently cite these figures from VAERS, as well as a similar database maintained by the European Union, stripped of their context and proof of a vaccine’s lethality. This has frequently become a common occurrence for the COVID-19 vaccines. PolitiFact has previously debunked a number of such claims.

The CDC has maintained the vaccines’ safety and effectiveness as more than 167 million doses have been administered to people in the United States.

The article is based on a misrepresentation of information from a federally maintained database of suspected adverse reactions to vaccinations, including the COVID-19 vaccines. The database cautions users the numbers reported should not be taken as fact since they have not been verified through independent scientific study.

Millions of people across the United States have been given a COVID-19 vaccination and not enough research has been done to show a definitive link between the vaccines and any of the reported adverse reactions.

We rate this claim False.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Get that logic out of here. We have no time for facts, we are too busy whining, like babies, for attention from each other. /s

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

I don't care what others say, I've prayed this out and studied diligently like the Lord told us to.

This IS the beast system rising.

All those in favour of it will burn.

Hopefully GOD will light them up, and return control to the good people of the world, ASAP.

edit on 4/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
ATS: Anti-vax Tater Squad

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ah, yes. "Cognitive Dissonance."

And the number 1 all time most popular snappy comeback from the "Communist Democrat Handbook Of Snappy Comebacks And One-Liners Useful For Deflection" is (drumroll please) - "Cognitive Dissonance."

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well it's like this assertion from Politifact, couldn't we use that while tallying COVID deaths too, because that 65 plus area took it on the chin since day one, WHICH is where 80% of the COVID deaths occur.

"If you take a group of 10 million people over the age of 65, how many would be expected to die in a period of two months? That number is not trivial," she said. "And because of all the publicity about the vaccines, any death following the vaccine is likely to raise suspicion, even if the person who died was 88 years old and was diabetic, a smoker, and already had had a couple of heart attacks."

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: Joneselius
I prayed on it...My very clear answer was don't get it. I let my damn wife talk me into round one but I said NOPE to round 2....hope the mark was in the second shot.

Don't be stupid, if you did round one just do round two...lol

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
www.globalresearch.ca...

This data is scary, reflecting the mass hysteria induced by the media, and of course the Emergency Use Authorization of these experimental drugs.

They dont know how to use the search engine. I did the same thing and got a total 0f 83. One they did not restrict it to covid vaccine. And apparently didnt know how to do the scan. You have to set it up by saying they recieved 1 dose and then scan for deaths. Which means they are stupid or are misleading on purpose,
edit on 4/30/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
www.globalresearch.ca...

This data is scary, reflecting the mass hysteria induced by the media, and of course the Emergency Use Authorization of these experimental drugs.

A 6000% increase in deaths would be so monumental that it would shake the world. Its simply not a credible number.

Do you have even the remotest idea how big that would be?

This article debunks itself.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

What they did was attack the source and not the information because they either can’t or aren’t competent enough to do it.

The fact that the source is a known purveyor of false data is enough to cast doubt on the data.

The numbers that they give are frankly so large that they cannot be real. Your talking about numbers equal to multiple 747 crashing into populated areas worth of people. Numbers that would be easly noticeable

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that the official msm is also faking numbers to suit their goal. People dying with covid are counted and happily reported as covid deaths, whilst healthy people keeling over dead straight after a death lottery injection didn't die because of it.
I don't care about the article in the op but I know a very good fakt nobody can deny.
All the injection's deaths were preventable by not taking it.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Lol you people...smh

I stand 100% by everything ive said, as I usually do. Theres nothing i herently wrong with being ignorant- lack of education on a subject by default is not inherently malign. However, willful ignorance due to purposefully obfuscating the facts and ignoring the information.... Is not quite the same

Its extremely reasonable for a large % of population not to have a overwhelming grasp on virology, epidemiology, or even on the underlying processes of how vaccines work. Theyre speciality fields. Of course the 'common' person isnt going to be as educated in those subjects, therefor showing up as ignorance...which simply is a lack of knowing. Thats expected. However once that information is readil available to the public, specifically in relation to sarscov2 and the vaccines.... Willfuly chosing to ignore that information and instead clinging to ones ignorance, and formulating these wildly absurd and blatantly idiotic fantasies....because make no mistake thats what they are... That is COMPLETELY different and as far as im concerned wholey unacceptable.

So yes- cognitive dissonance. The reality simply doesnot match your preformed beliefs spawned by ignorance on the subject. It makes you uncomfortable because the facts dont match even remotely the beliefs being pushed, so you attempt to transoarently warp the facts to provide mental comfort. Admitting reality is simply too stressful so you manufacture your own, to quell that anxeity.

Now..You can get your wittle feelings hurt and call me a communist all you like, it doesnt change the amount of ignorance being spewed in these threads. Not only is it downright shameful, but incredibly dangerous. And I stand by that.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: itswhatev

You're pretty sure?

You sound like Anthony Fauci.

This really about statistics. If the math is correct and there has been a 6000% increase in the span of a year, it is meaningful.

The vast numbers of people standing in line to become guinea pigs for pharma demonstrates how well the masses have been terrorized during the last year, and how gullible they are.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Awww what an amazing compliment. < 3 thanks boo

That math is not correct. Thats the point.

The only ones showing how gullible they are , are those whi are willingly suckling the propaganda tits for more and more B.S, and being manipulated into further destabilisation due to inevitably prolonging this pandemic as a result. Ironic isnt it? I think so.

Stay safe.
edit on 163047508am30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why can't they just say that the increase in numbers of deaths has gone up sixty times what they were before.

Because that's not a scary number.

You've got more chance of being molested by a celebrity than being harmed by a vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join