It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard about bio-barcodes? Track and trace anything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is just nuts, they are promising a post-animal economy where animals are no longer used for food which will be synthetically created. They now have a new system that uses spores to create a barcode that they say can be sprayed on anything; for instance coffee beans which can then be roasted, crushed, canned and sold with the ability to trace that cup of coffee in your hand back to the very field it was picked from. The future is looking increasingly scary where everything will be tracked and traced even through your intestinal tract. AI promises to sort all this information and give actionable reports to corporations and governments (is there a difference?). The big question is WHY?

From one of my favorite channels Ice Age Farmer

edit on 29-4-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

So...they'll be tracking our S#!t after we flush?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I wouldnt poo poo the idea off the bat. Once this stuff becomes ubiquitous in the environment everything will be trackable and traceable through the internet of things all hooked up to AI.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

They've been doing it with weed for years.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Thanks for this post! I had not heard of this channel and I really like this guy!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

How so? I'm genuinely interested in how they're tracking weed, since it's not Federally legal.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

How so? I'm genuinely interested in how they're tracking weed, since it's not Federally legal.

I have the same question.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'll see if I can find something later when I'm not working, but basically it dates back to when the US government was trying to kill of the Mexican marijuana industry and spraying crops south of the border with paraquat.

They would spray different crops with different
crap and then test marijuana seized within the US to see where it was coming from.

This is a PDF!
"The Chemical and Biological 'War on Drugs' - Transnational Institute"

The Chemical and Biological War on Drugs
edit on 2942021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Just because it's not federally legal doesn't mean they aren't tracking it.

trackimo.com...

cannabis.ca.gov...

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Oh, I completely understood that! I'm interested in learning more about the tracking with weed, and whether it's Federally funded (and how) and /or privately funded. Thanks for the links!

Sorry for the thread drift, though I believe it's related to the OP.

Great avatar, BTW!

edit on 29-4-2021 by SourGrapes because: Cleaned up quote

edit on 29-4-2021 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2021 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

yep. lol

you know, they could even promote it as a benefit by being able to spot any medical problems super early

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Haven't had time to sit down and really do any digging, but I remember when everybody was talking about how it affects memory and makes people forgetful. Always made me wonder if it was the paraquat. That stuff gives people alzheimer's, and is an ingredient of agent orange.

Note to mods:

Not trying to break T&Cs.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Avatar credit goes to GeezLouise

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Thanks for the recommendation and off to watch - have seen his 'reset the table' vid and it's an excellent one.

Pretty disturbing subject matter and really was reminded of DARPA's smart dust project.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Aanika Biosciences

Track, trace and authenticate products through the supply chain with our microbial tags.

FAQ

Your vital product information is encapsulated into a natural, edible and safe microbe that can be incorporated directly into or onto your product. You’ll be able to protect your product integrity and access information about your goods at all steps in your supply chain - including the problematic first mile. Aanika will help you mitigate risk, ensure authenticity, adhere to certification standards and increase efficiency.

Science

To make our tags, we use microbes that form a natural, protective capsule that is resistant to extreme temperatures and other harsh conditions. It’s a perfect container for your vital information, a biological “barcode”. safely enclosed in nature’s perfect packaging.

That kind of gives me the creeps. A nearly indestructible coating of microbes that can carry any information. Imagine they expand it to an imperceptible spray that coats you walking through the door of a business or government office that can be read by sensors at any other door.
edit on 4/30/2021 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Don't think anybody single sources anything anymore, don't see the point. The ability to track a product to the field would only open up liability claims.

new topics

top topics

join