It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why those who got mRNA shots Should be Quarantined to protect the UnVAXXED

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

IMO, if it's altering menstruation, it is affecting hormones.

But, what do I know? 🤷‍♀️

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yes. For some reason. In the middle of a pandemic caused by a novel virus ....for some reason... We are being urged to get a vaccine for that specific virus. For some reason.

For some reason.

Ffs- your posts literally are the epitome of everything that is wrong in this world right now. Deny ignoramce- dont embrace it... Or in your case, dive headfirst into a pool of it. Im as un-trusting in governments and "officials" as many of us here on ATS , but at the risk of violating our T&C somehow... You need some serious help.

The "information" in your threads, and i shudder to even use that word as an oberwhelming majority fail to even have much of that, is not only dangerously wrong.... Your conclusions of that info are even more so. You obviously are not alone- theres a depressingly high number of you permeating this platform. I suggest you all hold a massive convention somewhere, maybe a small enclosed space with little external ventilation, where you can talk openly about your beliefs in close proximity to each other without observing any 'tyranical opression' of masks or physical-distancing....and asolutely no vaccines of course. Perhaps then, assuming you all recover from the inevitable outbreak whos existence so many seem hellbent on refusing , you can join the rest of us in actuslly dealing with the real issue..
..and we can all go back to discussing things cryptids and hy-Brasil.

I almost miss when everyone thought it was a bioweopon- at least then it was atleast conceded the virus was real ffs.

Stay safe

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Doctor Smith

So...essentially, these vaccinations are creating millions of 'Typhoid Marys'.

That's what it looks like. We have been funneled to these vaccines for some reason. And away from simple, effective, and safe treatments. For profit and or some nefarious reasons.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think we should be quarantining the most vulnerable to the vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

Probably a good idea to quarantine the newly vaccinated.
Definitely we don't want them infecting folks in restaurants and stores and other public venues.
Public safety and all that.

I respectfully disagree, only because we are in uncharted territory here. Never before has half the population been injected with gene altering drugs.

It's very possible that the short term effects will be mild, but the long term effects will develop things never seen before, including certain numbers of recipients becoming contagious over time.

I think there are signs of that right now.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why does this sound eerily familiar to the releasing of genetically-modified mosquitos into the mosquito population?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: rickymouse

IMO, if it's altering menstruation, it is affecting hormones.

But, what do I know? 🤷‍♀️

Or it contaminates the uterus causing it to shed. Can't say for sure one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Why does this sound eerily familiar to the releasing of genetically-modified mosquitos into the mosquito population?

That would be the trend. Forced vaccination for whatever reason. Either mosquito's or shedding from VAXED to others that aren't vaccinated. Hey. You can't stop us. We'll just put it in your food or possibly your suntan lotion etc.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
FEMA camps for anti vacers.

The people that run the RV park i live in are vaccinated and have taken down the mask recuired signs on the office.
Since i am now vaccinated i go in without a mask.

Will I get covid maybe but since I am vaccinated it's unlikely to kill me or even put me in the hospital where before I was vaccinated i was at very high risk because of my age 70 and health problems.
Life is short why waste it get naked.

The other thing out here where I live in the Calif desert the summer heat kills COVID-19 and last summer when the temperature reached 100degrees covid cases went to almost zero.
Today it was 101 degrees outside already and that will help cut covid cases till this fall.

What numbered 1ed me is they canceled burning man for 2021. it's held in the Nevada desert in late August when its over 100 degrees,
when everyone that wants to be vaccinated should be already vaccinated on a alkaline mud flat that will chemical burn your feet and kill Covid-19
what could be a better place to not worry about getting covid. plus we wore mask long before covid because of the alkaline dust.

edit on 30-4-2021 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
FEMA camps for anti vacers.

The other thing out here where I live in the Calif desert the summer heat kills COVID-19 and last summer when the temperature reached 100degrees covid cases went to almost zero.
Today it was 101 degrees outside already and that will help cut covid cases till this fall.

only problem is that heat does nothing to stop the virus. otherwise hot countries like those in South America, India, and the Philippines, would have no cases. yet in the last month or so, in the hottest time of the year, in the Philippines, where temps get over 100f, cases have been climbing. and then you have India, another country well known for those hot temperatures, is currently about the worst hit country in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join