It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why those who got mRNA shots Should be Quarantined to protect the UnVAXXED

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What I've been discussing about how the vaccines are a threat to those non vaccinated, is discussed in more detail. Discussed by qualified. real doctors. I wonder what the narrative will be from MSM about all of this. Will it be suppressed or will they give the public the facts. Like Mark Twain has said. "You are either under informed or misinformed", by the MSM.

Why those who got mRNA shots Should be Quarantined to protect the UnVAXXED
edit on 29-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: corrected

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oh, the irony. NOW you want social distancing and the quarantine of healthy people.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Probably a good idea to quarantine the newly vaccinated.
Definitely we don't want them infecting folks in restaurants and stores and other public venues.
Public safety and all that.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The video is over an hour long, and yet with in mere minutes, you're being ridiculed.

Says much, in my opinion.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So...essentially, these vaccinations are creating millions of 'Typhoid Marys'.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Government has taken away our most fundamental right to self determine.

And people applaud it.

*shakes head*

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So...essentially, these vaccinations are creating millions of 'Typhoid Marys'.

That's what it looks like. We have been funneled to these vaccines for some reason. And away from simple, effective, and safe treatments. For profit and or some nefarious reasons.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
HealthImpactNews.com? Lol. That site is a dumpster fire of quackery level pseudoscience.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Brilliant idea!

This really ancient song has been in my head a lot recently...

edit on 29-4-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, if this is correct more liberals will die than conservatives.

Liberals are far more likely to be anti-vax in general than conservatives.
It is liberals who are far more likely to refuse to vax their children and who don't believe in vaccinations in general.
www.realclearscience.com...
qz.com...

People who take vax's and vax their kids, without an issue generally tend to be conservative.

I know the news is saying more conservatives won't get the COVID vax than liberals.
But looking at the data on anti-vax and the anti-vax movement.
Liberals will be far less likely to get the COVID vax than conservatives due to long held (way before COVID) objections to vax's in general.

There was one article that said that it is people on the fringes of both sides of the political spectrum that are least likely to vax. allianceforscience.cornell.edu...

Since even the MSM agrees it is people at the fringe of political spectrum that cause much of the trouble, like ANTIFA, BLM, KKK etc. Perhaps we should be grateful if the OP is correct. This may end up solving the problem of radicalized people on the fringes of society who cause racism, who destroy cities, who hunt police like deer.

This may be a good thing. Don't quarantine give an anti-vaxer a hug, make the world a better place.

edit on 4/29/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Are lunatics starting to take over the world and make it like Idiocracy while you're trying to turn it into Star Trek?

Don't worry, we've got a vaccine for that!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

They want you afraid so you need them to keep you safe by locking you up. It's really very simple even if you can't see it.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Oh, the irony. NOW you want social distancing and the quarantine of healthy people.

The CDC just issued a message that vaccinated people need to wear masks to "protect" unvaccinated.

scivisionpub.com...

Open Letter to Dr. Bonnie Henry from BC Physician re: Moderna Vaccine Reactions
APRIL 12, 2021 BY VACCINE CHOICE CANADA

Dr. Charles D. Hoffe, BSc, MB, BCh, LMCC
Lytton Medical Clinic
Lytton BC V0K 1Z0vaccinechoicecanada.com...

Whistleblower doctor speaks out after First Nations patients experience serious vaccine side effects
www.rebelnews.com...

edit on 29-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Everyone that were vaccinated that I know of. In my circle of relatives and friends. Were all Biden supporters. All hopeless Democrats. No matter what the evidence they will support their cult.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
Thanks for the trip down memory lane, this is the version I heard in my youth

Wife got vaxed (works in health care)
I got covid

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Some interesting push back

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I found it interesting that yours is the first post I saw after getting off the phone with a friend of mine that I was checking on, because I had not seen him in a couple of days.

It turns out that he is in a fourteen day quarantine after testing positive for COVID. He is in the medical field and has been fully vaccinated for several months now, he got his in the first wave.

I did not push him for details, as that is the last thing you need when you are sick. I am sure we will discuss it after he is back on his feet, since we have had many conversations about the vaccine, in his attempt to convince me to get one.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

And notice the media already claiming that it is all misinformation. And that everyone should still be vaxed. Before looking at the facts.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
People can help themselves if they do it early, they are doing something to us that effects the lungs, I believe everyone in the world will be effected.
We have been sprayed and the food and water all has been tampered with.

Spray a fine mist of either colloidal silver or food grade peroxide into the air and breath.

Also heat vinegar and inhale the mist

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

They've known about the Risk of Prion Disease since Dec 2020 according to the document in your first link.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join