It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California man dies after police pin him to ground for five minutes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, another Kevin who has too much time on his hands. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets named in a civil suit.

No no no!

This maskless guy was obvious intent on murder with his Corona cooties breath. He was armed with a lethal weapon of mass destruction and was discharging it here, there and everywhere!!! Maybe. But that's enough by golly gee. Kevin was afraid that maskless dude might be a threat to the entire planet so he called the cops, and of course they recognized the clear and present danger maskless dude presented to the community -- and themselves.

He had to be taken out just in case.

But it's okay. The cops went home that night and slept all snug and warm in their beds... after having the best sex ever!.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Wow man is that a real story? How many times was he allowed to spew that evil garbage before someone finally said something?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Boadicea

Wow man is that a real story? How many times was he allowed to spew that evil garbage before someone finally said something?

Yup. It's real -- as vile and sickening as it is. This Grossman dude lives up to his name.

These Killology classes were standard training for the Minneapolis Police Department. When the city banned this training for their police department, the police union defied the city and offered to pay for the classes for any officers who wanted them. We know where it got Minneapolis.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

We'll find out. I'm not sure Mario is dark enough for this life to matter. I doubt this will be made into a spectacle and when Hispanics see their lives don't matter to democrats (it's not an election year, plus CA's a dem stronghold), it will create more division, but between Hispanics and blacks.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Bluntone22

That's some seriously cynical s***, bro. You watch the video? What did he do that warranted being made dead?

I honestly don't care anymore.
The cops will be sued.
The family with get rich.

And he wasn't "made" dead.

link   
He was breathing and scaring Karens.a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I apologize to you. The same thing stands though. We read about it, so the media did pick it up. Will they stay with the story if there is not a huge buzz around it? Probably not, but again I think that falls to whether people are actively very vocal about the situation. Get 1000 people marching against the brutality of it, it will get coverage.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

None of the major cases I've seen were wrongful. They all consisted of the same scenario. Black guy about to get arrested gets aggressive and resists, thereby increasing tension and adrenaline in and already tense situation.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So we're allowed to post whole articles without a link now? Seems like there might be some legal implications to that for ATS.

This guy was obviously a menace to society. I'm sure glad the police in this case were so helpful and professional. They helped him right into an early grave, leaving his kid without a father and his brother without a caretaker. Brilliant!

I don't think de-funding the police is the answer, but there are a lot of cops that need to find another line of work. The remainder need complete re-training before they are unleashed on the public.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Attention was brought to Babbitt. The cop on the video seen popping around the corner and plainly shooting her had his case thrown out because "there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute."

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
And he wasn't "made" dead.

Nah, he died of natural causes.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: maryjo44
He was breathing and scaring Karens.

And had 'stolen liquor bottles'.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Never had his hands in his pockets.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It is a law in many jurisdictions for public intoxication being illegal and to be arrested for it. Offenses like "Drunk and Disorderly", "Public Intoxication", and a couple other charges could have been applied. It sounds like the police responded to this call with that in mind.
edit on 29-4-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner
a reply to: LordAhriman

Never had his hands in his pockets.

Nor a smug look. His look was aimed at the squallers who showed halfway into the situation and tried to tell the police how to do their job. Ahriman's post just proves he knows nothing about that case besides what he heard on The View.
edit on 29-4-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Well, it’s clear what the author of the “article” wants us to think.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Curious why they are asking him for ID when he's on public property and hasn't been suspected of committing a crime.

Oh, right, he had 'stolen' bottles.

Most states, drinking and open containers in public is a crime.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: maryjo44
He was breathing and scaring Karens.

And had 'stolen liquor bottles'.

I wondered about that too. How does a “stolen liquor bottle” differ in appearance from a non-stolen liquor bottle?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I also wondered about why they were pressing him for ID. Cops seem to be doing this more and more these days. I’m not aware that one has to have an ID to be able to be out in public.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join