It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nill deaths with Ivermectin

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's funny how an economic basket case like Zimbabwe suddenly can wise up and leagalize Ivermectin and get these results, while the so called advanced countries are so advanced they cant get anything done to the same degree. Simply because vested interests and career Politics seem to have there soul owned by the big Corps, they do say whoever pays the piper calls the tune. This has far bigger conclusions , for instance smaller countries have less problems with regards to there Governments making bad decisions , the bad decisions don't effect so many people and can easily be reversed if their is the will. Where a bad decision taken by the government of the U.S.A or even China, has so much momentum and vested interest involved, not withstanding the fact that the bad decision could be so bad it ends the society, the momentum will just grind on until
it cant .

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

No real surprises there to be honest. The opposite thing can be seen in India where they gave up Ivermectin for a "vaccine" that is clearly useless against the strains that they have there.

I agree with what you're saying and sadly most corrupt advanced Governments are just a revolving door with the corporate world. And that world only cares about profit.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Medicine does not have to be expensive to work. People have been led to believe they do. Some of the best medicines we have had for diseases we replaced because the patents ran out. When they test a medicine against another, they can choose the parameters of the test so that their new medicine compares better than the medicine they are comparing it with. Picking and choosing what the pharma company wants to focus on is part of how they work.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The question that needs to be asked is why do antiparasitic drugs,like chloroquine,hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin,have an effect,including a prophylactic one,on a virus?Is this common?Are we dealing with a virus here or are we dealing with something else?A parasite?Or maybe both.Virus delivery via parasite?We really cannot trust anything They say anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tinel

Probably because being a chemical not found in nature, it doent seem to damage human cells, but many other living things including viruses don't know how to handle it and self destruct.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Im guessing theres no profit in ivermectin...

These huge Pharma companies can sell millions of vaccines for who knows how much $$ at a time though

Why Give us something that works when they can sell billions... and everyone eats it up because its a "vaccine" which doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading it... it just means more $$

F**k this world

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

All three are antiparasitics.Coincidence?Recent stories of mask "parasites"/"worms" that most say are fibers.Is someone trying to tell us something?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tinel
The question that needs to be asked is why do antiparasitic drugs,like chloroquine,hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin,have an effect,including a prophylactic one,on a virus?Is this common?Are we dealing with a virus here or are we dealing with something else?A parasite?Or maybe both.Virus delivery via parasite?We really cannot trust anything They say anymore.

I mean why not question why antifungals help psoriasis spots look normal?

Is it a case of helping soothe symptoms? I don't think the antiviral properties actually cure the disease, just possibly prevent it or ease symptoms.

I guess the people whose job it is to study these things or people with more time on their hands could see if maybe ivermectin binds to the same proteins that SARS-CoV-2 does potentially blocking it from having any effect or something.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Tinel

Probably because being a chemical not found in nature, it doent seem to damage human cells, but many other living things including viruses don't know how to handle it and self destruct.

It can cause damage to human tissue. It can cause liver damage, blindness, bleeding, diarrhea, and all the other usual side effects.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Good post!

Could it be that the engineered virus has something to do with it? I don't know, but it is wonderful to know that Ivermectin works so well.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Covid-19 virus is EXPOSING the GREED and CALLOUSNESS that has been buried in Medical and Government leadership for decades.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Covid-19 virus is EXPOSING the GREED and CALLOUSNESS that has been buried in Medical and Government leadership for decades.

Yes! There is something very wrong, immoral even in the way this has been handled. We expect it of the government but have been hoodwinked by the medical system with their "flattening the curve" TM and them spinning it worse and worse.

I grew up in a medical family and at times was astonished by the coldness. They held up the hippocratic oath as the highest thought yet nowadays I feel the vast majority have broken that oath. They may not understand why as they are part of a hierarchy but as individuals they will be responsible for an infinite amount of suffering from abandoning regular screening and procedures in favour of saving a few lives. Nowhere in nature does a system favour the elderly and weak to make the young suffer. This will happen when a generation of children grows up fearful of others, impaired with masks socially and physically.

I tried to talk to my doctor about this as I was so frustrated. He prescribed anti-depressents. I had a huge meltdown at the pharmacy saying that I'm not depressed, I'm angry. The pharmacist was kind and listened until I started to explain the above. Then it was all about "think of the patients in the icu." Well, our hospitals are virtually empty. It's ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Whenever someone tries that type of mind control, I retort I do every day in regards to the seemingly limitless death and injury caused by auto accidents, even with "seat belts"
Another one I use is wow just think of the woman he raped having to watch athletes wear his name on their Jerseys.

a reply to: igloo

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

What drug are you talking about?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm currently taking ivermectin to help a condition brought on by the 1st moderna shot. I (op) posted about it. It seems to help, but I am still (almost a month later) having issues. I may call to see if I need more. I took dose 3 of 4 yesterday. I will NOT get my 2nd moderna nor any other vaccine after this debacle!

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The WHO has been caught manipulating IVM data - link

Our NIH has been tricky about it, they allow its use, but NOT recommending it. However, try getting insurance to cover what isnt recommended. Even though it is super cheap, many doctors are part of agreements that only allow them to prescribe approved treatments.

The front line doctors were pushing this back late October, the NIH could have prevented 1000s of deaths by approving it before Thanksgiving or Christmans(77k deaths in December). They willfully chose to let these people die with the "do nothing" protocol instead of using a safe drug with decades of history.

If you look in the right forums or websites, you can find this information, but by in large, its hard to come by. And of course google, facebook, and twitter are doing their best to hide it. Along with any other remedy
c19ivermectin.com...
trialsitenews.com...

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

perhaps those generic, long time drugs are Mother Natures' garbage-eaters like in the Steve King story called the Langoliers (whose purpose was to gobble up the Tapestry of the recent Past (as in Time, Reality)

or we might be 'seeing the act of Prophecy Prevail....

as in Revelation 12 where Satan as the Evil Force dragon attempted to drown the woman with child by creating a Flood to sweep away the Woman...

the Flood being the COVID/CV pandemic and lies & falsehoods about the severe nature of the Plague/Covid19
-And the Prophecy that the Earth itself (Mother N ature) would 'swallow up the flood'...the swallowing done by the generic anti-parasite medications in the Tinel Post shown above (ivermectin HCQ et al)

edit on nd31161999475702322021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ETA: A close friend is taking Apple Cider Vinegar w/mother to combat a case of bugs called Scabies...i scratch my head wondering IF persons that use or injest Apple-Cider-Vinegar to rout parasites have any immunity to CV or COVID itself ?? an accidental connection?

has member Tinel opened a unique door to a etheral protection tailsman in opposition to the evil virus loosed upon us from Wuhan?
edit on nd31161999548702442021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: AutomateThis1

What drug are you talking about?

Can you read?

new topics

top topics

join