It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I once was lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello Everyone

I hope all is well with you. If not, things always change, role with the tide.

I'm a long time member here but I was logged out around Jan.7. I couldn't get back in or start a new account until recently.

Being conspiracy minded I thought it might have something to do with my FB. Who knows. My old account shows me as a member so I don't guess I was banned.

Good to see we can once again use e-mail to start membership.

If I was banned, if any mod would just tell me, I'll see myself out.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN
Hello Everyone

I hope all is well with you. If not, things always change, role with the tide.

I'm a long time member here but I was logged out around Jan.7. I couldn't get back in or start a new account until recently.

Being conspiracy minded I thought it might have something to do with my FB. Who knows. My old account shows me as a member so I don't guess I was banned.

Good to see we can once again use e-mail to start membership.

If I was banned, if any mod would just tell me, I'll see myself out.

What was your login before this one ?
edit on Wed, 28 Apr 2021 18:35:56 -0500356America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

Welcome back.

I couldn’t log in to my account for about 5 days on all my devices, and over a month on my phone (due to being stolen) which is what caused all the issues in the first place. Seemed like an eternity.

I got so frustrated that I had to google how to contact ATS for help. I found their contact there. Here it is:

[email protected]

A very helpful Administrator contacted me back in less than 24 hours and reset my password for me. I felt stupid for taking that long to reach out, considering how expedient they were. 🍻

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'll tell you later.
a reply to: rigel4

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Confucius says If one thinks they may have been banned, they probably were banned...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

Welcome back!

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thank you. I'll drop them a line and see what they say.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Confucius says If one thinks they may have been banned, they probably were banned...

Like I said, my old profile shows me as a member. Banned profiles are easy to distinguish because the stats are erased as well as their status as a member, mod, etc.

I'll send an email to webmaster and see what happens but as long as I can participate, I'm OK with the new account.

new topics

top topics

join