It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well after several years, I'm back.
I used to love this site, I used to contribute, and I spent several years doing so.
I think the reason I left was the gatekeeping and the fact that I learned enough about enough subjects, to be able to give conspiracy research a bit of a break for a while.

I thank ATS and its members for helping me learn to discern fact from fiction, understand propaganda, PR, spycraft, psychological warfare, and disinformation campaigns. This is also the first place I ever heard of Bitcoin, I think it was 25 cents at the time, but I couldn't figure out how to buy or mine any. I started paying attention again when it hit $100. Knowledge is power and information can be valuable. We empower each other by being here and spreading the truth. ATS has helped teach these things to me and more. I even joined a secret society and after a few years of membership, was actually initiated in a temple by over a dozen fellow members all of who were strangers to me.

I'm back because I understand that Covid is being used as warfare. I know that it was genetically engineered in a lab and I know that the policies around it are being used to control and hurt humanity and the economy. We are talking about multifaceted soft warfare that includes but is not limited to, biological, psychological, and economical attacks that most people are unaware of, or too mislead by mind control, aka the mainstream media to comprehend.
I also know that the 2020 US Presidential election was stolen from Trump. Common sense alone tells me that there's no way in hell that Biden won Georgia, but I also watched or listened to over 30 hours of State Senate hearings where witnesses who swore affidavits testified before the Senate committees.
Along with that, I found out about the satellite hacking data that was recovered by a whistle blower early on, and I believe that it's the same data that Mike Lindell has. Hopefully, our military has that data too and is carefully acting on it. I've also been following the Maricopa County full forensic election audit pretty closely, along with Staci Burk and the shredded ballots she claims to have, along with a confession that fake ballots were flown in, which is supposed to be supported by eye witness testimony and swore affidavits.
More to come on these subjects now that I am back. It feels pretty good already, I have to say.

edit on 28-4-2021 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
good evening and welcome back

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Welcome back ..
you say you know the virus was engineered in a lab.. I'm not saying you're wrong
but have you a link to prove this claim?

edit on Wed, 28 Apr 2021 17:26:41 -0500265America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

May I ask you what was your name in your previous account ?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Welcome back ..
you say you know the virus was engineered in a lab.. I'm not saying you're wrong
but have you a link to prove this claim?

Not needed. Just use common sense, statistics, and a little biotechnology knowledge.

There is only one level 4 virus lab in all of China. Level 4 is required for deadly viruses and they most certainly were researching Sars-cov2. We know this because the US started the research then sent it to China along with $3.7 million to continue the research. How many meat markets are in China? Tens of thousands I imagine. So tell me, what are the chances that the virus came from one of only a small number of meet markets that just so happen to be near the level 4 Wuhan lab? It's quite a bit less than 1%.
On the other hand Covid19 is complex and something nature wouldn't be likely to create on its own. You see, nature doesn't like genetic abominations, so it seeks to breed them out. This happens through mutations and over time, just as we are seeing. Depopulation agendas and conspiracy theories aside, what I just explained is more than enough proof for me.
edit on 28-4-2021 by IndieA because: misspelling

edit on 28-4-2021 by IndieA because: small addition and spelling correction

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It was IndieA, short for independent analysis.
I was finally able to recover my account today.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: Trueman

It was IndieA, short for independent analysis.
I was finally able to recover my account today.

Yeah, I believe this is not the first thread I see your name. That's why I asked you

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome back.
Look forward to what you have to share with the class.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Great ! WELCOME BACK ..............

Oh , and HE's BACK TOO.........................)

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Welcome back!

Yes things are going down right now

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There are more claims here than California during the gold rush. I love how you can't believe Georgia flipped, but nothing to say about Arizona. I'm guessing Donnie is rethinking all those times he trashed McCain and thought it would just blow over. I like my copium thick. a reply to: IndieA

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hello and welcome back!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
patented. You forgot patented

edit on 29-4-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Great to have you, and im looking forward to your first thread.

i have been feeling frequency changes often, like electrical vibrations, Eeeee sounds, and i know the human bodies nervous system and natural defences can be affected by vibrations, QiQong teaches about changing your bodies frequency an promote longevity, however it can be changed to make the body sick. Im highly sensitive and feel these vibrational changes but im wondering if its just me... or is there more to it.

anyway get some knowledge dished out you hoarder, give out one 2 come back an all that.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

Thanks. Here are my first 2 threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What should I share next?

1. All the evidence that Bill Hicks faked his death and became Alex Jones.

2. My experience belonging to a not so secret, secret mystical order.

3. I breakdown the new age fantasy fiction nonsense that has inflitrated spirituality.

4. Why I think intelligent life may exist on other planets, but there's no real evidence that it has found Earth. Also, why rulers perpetuate this myth.

5. Why flat-earth, holo-earth, simulation theory, and electric universe theory are all different levels of the same disinformation campaign/psy-op.

6. A revisit of information I remember about the Boston bombing. Mainly how when a video was found of someone dropping a backpack, an arrest was immediately made, then a bomb threat was called in, the arrested person was released, and we were told they had the wrong guy. This was before we even heard anything about the bothers, and this could mean nothing, but I waited for the release of that video and all we got was an affidavit from a FBI agent that said they either viewed the video, or the spoke with someone who said they viewed the video. The video itself was never released, not even to the court.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Secrets of the not so secret society please, i love it when secret keepers get pissed off lol

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337

Secrets of the not so secret society please, i love it when secret keepers get pissed off lol

Okay, will do. I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days and I'll post it to the Secret Society forum.

I'm still a happy member though, so don't expect me to share any secrets that I've been entrusted to keep.
I can share some of the things that I have learned, some documents, a meditation, some information about the order, and some of my experiences and personal growth.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337

Here you go. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join