It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading Vaccine Researcher Tells You What's In The Covid Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yeah, in my job is the same, a good amount of workers took the vaccine. Almost all of them had side effects for 2 or 3 days. Some of them got the second shot already.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I did not end up with little 5G antennas in me.

Well, damn

I got my second Moderna shot 5 hours ago and 5g antennas were my goal. I was going to use myself as a Hotspot and cancel my paid internet subscription.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Disappointing isn't it.

I thought I'd be able to track myself on a phone.

It was pure logic for me. I'm getting old and with my health, I have little doubt Covid would do me in. Was I younger and healthy, I'd have likely not gotten it or waited a year. My wife had no qualms about it at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Disappointing isn't it.

I thought I'd be able to track myself on a phone.

It was pure logic for me. I'm getting old and with my health, I have little doubt Covid would do me in. Was I younger and healthy, I'd have likely not gotten it or waited a year. My wife had no qualms about it at all.

I'm 40 and healthy. My goal is to contribute to going back to normal, herd immunity (which has never been achieved without a vaccine, ever), and I have 2 trips booked to other countries later this year. Let's face it. You're not going to travel internationally without a vaccine in the near future.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes, but it’s no accident.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I'm 40 and healthy. My goal is to contribute to going back to normal, herd immunity (which has never been achieved without a vaccine, ever), and I have 2 trips booked to other countries later this year. Let's face it. You're not going to travel internationally without a vaccine in the near future.

Back to normal??? You think that not being able to travel without a vaccine passport is normal? Its people like you, already conceding your freedoms, that will make a tyrannical future possible. "Back to normal" is a the carrot they are dangling to make you give up everything. Good luck with that goal of yours.

BTW humans (and other species) have been coexisting with viruses throughout our entire history. This is the natural order of things. Now humans think they outsmart millions of years of evolution? This can only end in disaster.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You must have watched this video before you took the vaccines. Biden says to take the vaccine NOW! And if a person of his honesty says to take it, how could you argue against that?

CDC REDUCES RESTRICTIONS FOR ANYONE GETTING VACCINATED - DO IT NOW!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Can you remind me what role RNA plays in DNA? And where protein comes into the equation?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Christiane Northrup is a board certified obstetrics and gynecological physician

Not a virologist. Would you trust a foot doctor to tell you about problems with the brain?
Who says she's a "leading vaccine researcher" ?

If you understood even a little bit what it takes to get a Doctorate degree in medicine, no matter what you might specialize in, you would then know the course study elements involved. Viruses and bacteriology are a huge part of getting your license to practice.
And any doctor who has an invested interest in all things medicine with their background studies as a foundation would be quite expert in any medically related topic.

Think about it, if you can.

edit on 28-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: herefortheride

What were you going to do? 'Merica your way on to the airplane?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I don't spend my life watching videos on the internet like you do. I work at a place that is doing 400 jabs a week right now. I wasn't signed up, I didn't plan on getting the first jab last month, but one day a few people didn't show up and they were going to throw them away if someone didn't take it. I took it. I took the second one today. My life will be cooler than searching for what I want to hear on internet video hosting sites. My arm doesn't even hurt.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

what it does is cause cardiac arrest or different types of organ failure because they don' have the timing mechanism anymore.

Yes and then they will call it SADS, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome; which is suddenly a thing so the vaccine can't be blamed.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't see any long term test results that show this vaccine will be safe in the longterm. I see politicians and government medical hierarchy stating it is safe and effective, yet they discount adverse effects as allowable numbers on the short term effects. I will not promote this vaccine till it is proven not to cause long term effects. I will let people make up their own minds if they want to get it. If a lot of people die from these vaccines over the coming years from longterm effects, I feel that the people who pushed them as safe and effective should be tried and charged with treason against our country. I would never ever state this vaccine is completely safe...heck, I cannot even bring myself to say it is just safe yet. Not until I see long term studies....I bet none will be done since to do so would make these people manufacturing the vaccine and those promoting it criminals. A vaccine is allowed under this kind of authorization if there is evidence that it could save more people than it kills based on evidence that has been so far collected....it has bypassed the final long term stage which is not right for even emergency classification. This is a new type of vaccine, we have no evidence yet of long term side effects, but I guess we will have all kinds of it within a year or so one way or another.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: booyakasha

what it does is cause cardiac arrest or different types of organ failure because they don' have the timing mechanism anymore.

Yes and then they will call it SADS, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome; which is suddenly a thing so the vaccine can't be blamed.

They try to get people to believe that if you are intolerant to a medicine it is your fault, you had underlying conditions that caused the side effects. When in reality, the company ignored any side effects as probably a coincidence in the trials. This is allowable if it is done correctly. It is not your fault if you can't use a medicine that they make, lots of people are intolerant to a medication or type of medication. Speak to your doctor if you are having side effects that are above what you normally would feel is appropriate, there are other types of medicines available...or of course, you can alter your diet to get rid of the need for the medicine.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Just admit it. The entire anti-vax movement is people who are scared of needles. I never was, and my kids got over it before they got their middle school shots. Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Just admit it. The entire anti-vax movement is people who are scared of needles. I never was, and my kids got over it before they got their middle school shots. Pathetic.

I am not the only one I know who has had a severe reaction to a flu vaccine. Two people I know wound up staying in the hospital from a flu shot reaction, and three of my grandkids wound up in the ER a couple of times before the doctors admitted they should not take the flu shot in the future. Since the first three had severe reactions to the flu vaccine, the daughter never let the youngest two get the shot. Seems like the doctors misplaced the evidence in the online records of the reactions, but my daughter kept the original copies of the determination of the intolerance the doctors provided. My oldest granddaughters reaction to the flu shot is noted in her medical records but not the other two. Seems to be that one group of pediatricians at the office she went to got rid of this when loading it on to the electronic records about four years ago..

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: herefortheride

What were you going to do? 'Merica your way on to the airplane?

Ha. When mainstream media finally catches on to the fact about the vaccinated shedding the virus protein. And that protein causing death to unborn babies and other diseases. Especially effecting women. If they are following logic I will have a much better chance of flying than anyone that was unfortunate enough to take the VAX.

edit on 28-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Leading Vaccine Researcher

I think that's a bit of a stretch..to say the least. What are the qualifications to be a "Leading" vaccine researcher?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So have you taken the Vaccine...any on of them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join