It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading Vaccine Researcher Tells You What's In The Covid Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Anyone about to get vaccinated might want to take a look at this video. Dr. Christiane Northrup.

Here's the problem. Pathogenic Priming. You might be ok initially. Like the Ferrets in the last MRNA that they tried. But later on, (like this Fall). When you run into anything that looks like this Corona virus. Your body will start reacting against your own tissues. All the ferrets died of cytokine storm. This is apt to happen within 6 months or so.

LEADING VACCINE RESEARCHER TELLS YOU WHAT'S IN THE COVID VACCINE AND WHY IT'S A LETHAL MURDER WEAPON
edit on 28-4-2021 by elevatedone because: removed all caps

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Christiane Northrup is a board certified obstetrics and gynecological physician

Not a virologist. Would you trust a foot doctor to tell you about problems with the brain?
Who says she's a "leading vaccine researcher" ?

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

thats exactly what i said would happen about 3 months ago. The vaccine will cause a cytokine storm because these doctors forgot to take into account timing.

Normally the mRNA times the cytokine in your cell to attack one virus particle at a time. This modified mRNA will cause your entire body to send each cell a go signal at once telling all cells cytokine to attack the virus particle. This will cause a cytokine storm, overwhelming the body and killing you next time you are exposed to the virus.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

A simple Google of the term cytokine storm shows that early on in the pandemic this was already common in people who needed oxygen. And its still the case.
Looks like you're damned if you do, damned if you don't?

I always thought these mrna 'vaccines' were to ready the body for such a scenario. Will the storm be localized like it usually is, or is it a full body thing?
I don't even remember how I know this, but apparently a simple drug to help with gout attacks (which is almost like a cytokine storm) can stop it from happening involving covid 19. Colchicine it's called.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Good to know.

There are ways to prepare for this pre-emptively by toning down your potential cytokine storm, by taking supplements such as oral NAC (N-acety cysteine) tablets, anti-inflammatory drugs / NSAID's, steroids in a total emergency, and some vitamins, among others.

This is good to know. We are not helpless in front of these issues.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Well there is an Israeli company doing work with CBD and a blend of terpenes that found it worked better than the medicine they currently use to suppress cytokine storms. When I got covid I began taking 100mg of CBD daily and continued to do so for weeks after. I don't know if it worked but I didn't have any cytokine storms lol!

Reading Material

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Christiane Northrup is a board certified obstetrics and gynecological physician

Not a virologist. Would you trust a foot doctor to tell you about problems with the brain?
Who says she's a "leading vaccine researcher" ?

Did you get the vaccine already ?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

A simple Google of the term cytokine storm shows that early on in the pandemic this was already common in people who needed oxygen. And its still the case.
Looks like you're damned if you do, damned if you don't?

I always thought these mrna 'vaccines' were to ready the body for such a scenario. Will the storm be localized like it usually is, or is it a full body thing?
I don't even remember how I know this, but apparently a simple drug to help with gout attacks (which is almost like a cytokine storm) can stop it from happening involving covid 19. Colchicine it's called.

thats the problem. The mRNA will trigger all the cells in the body to attack with cytokine. Thus overwhelming your immune system. Normally they localize the problem and time them to attack as needed. i think what it does is cause cardiac arrest or different types of organ failure because they don' have the timing mechanism anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It sounds like that could be worst case scenario tho. Are you suggesting it will be the case with all people who have been vaccinated and then exposed to the virus?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

What is the case is that the people who accept these gene therapies are forever changed. It can not be reversed.

There are all kinds of examples of people, on ATS, saying that this doesn't change DNA and that it doesn't go near the cells nucleus, they're being intentionally obtuse and evasive.

These people have failed to realise that their bodies now produce spike proteins that will, not only make others sick, but really harm them on a CELLULAR level.

They're trusting people who hate them and just want to make a buck on their sicknesses. Trusting an establishment that can't even tell the truth about genocides and cover ups.

They reject the truth because there is no truth in them, they reject Christ and will be given over to a lie. Its so heartbreaking. It really is.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Christiane Northrup who believes -
- In a previous incarnation she lived in Atlantis
- There are no germs and Meningitis is caused by a shaky first chakra
- Uses Tarot cards to make a diagnosis
- Has been peddling all kinds of phony Covid info and is a Qanon nut

Her irrational, phony anti-vaccine crap is really well known. You simply can't find a worse source of information than this Dr.

Folks, research this before you believe any of it and do not get medical advice online.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Did you get the vaccine already ?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

You've ridiculed the author. Now go after the argument.....

Also Dalores Cahil says the same thing, and a quack she is not!

Vernon Coleman also says the same thing and he advised the British government on responses to outbreaks! Is he a quack too?

This lady could be nuts! But the information she is sharing here is spot on...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yes, Covid would kill me. No side effects of note. Aspirin and peanut butter are both more dangerous when using the first time.

That's got nothing to do with not believing a doctor who thinks Meningitis is caused by a Chakra issue and diagnoses illness with Tarot cards. I mean come on, this person is one of the best-known quacks out there.

She may have written some books people like, but that does not change how whacked out her medical opinions are.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What does it matter? You fail to realise that 'magic' and pseudoscience don't care if they did get vaccinated.

The whole coronavirus 'miraculously' went away Easter 2020.

Vaccines arent even real. Just made up by 'science'

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

What does it matter? You fail to realise that 'magic' and pseudoscience don't care if they did get vaccinated.

The whole coronavirus 'miraculously' went away Easter 2020.

Vaccines arent even real. Just made up by 'science'

It matters. If you didn't take the vaccine and you defend it, they you are full of BS and your opinion doesn't count.

Blaine opinion is valid.

I fail nothing, you didn't know why I asked that question until now.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

COVID -19 WAS NOT REAL . Just Another C.I.A. Psyop .................

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

thats exactly what i said would happen about 3 months ago. The vaccine will cause a cytokine storm because these doctors forgot to take into account timing.

Normally the mRNA times the cytokine in your cell to attack one virus particle at a time. This modified mRNA will cause your entire body to send each cell a go signal at once telling all cells cytokine to attack the virus particle. This will cause a cytokine storm, overwhelming the body and killing you next time you are exposed to the virus.

So basically an accidental scorched earth.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

For what it's worth my wife had no side effects at all from Pfizer and I had a minor rash after the Moderna shot and after the second a slight fever for about 12 hours.

In my work, I talk to lots of people a week, mainly business owners, and often end up talking about this. To date, the worst side effect any mentioned was one day of flu-like symptoms.

I admit I get a little worked up over these medical professionals who push falsehoods to people. I did not end up with little 5G antennas in me.
edit on 4/28/2021 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join