It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Paralyzed from Neck Down Following 2nd Dose of Pfizer Covid Jab

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: DeathSlayer

doctors were unable to diagnose the issue.

Means they can't tell him it's a reaction to the vaccine because they would be fired.

No, it means outside of physical damage, it might be difficult and/or invasive to figure it out..I'm sure they will.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Neck down but moving her arms around and already regaining movement in her toes. Let's hope for her that this is temporary.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Neck down but moving her arms around and already regaining movement in her toes. Let's hope for her that this is temporary.

It seems simular to Guillain-Barre, according to my internet medical degree

The cause of GB in 2/3 of cases seems to be an ongoing infection, other than that, they don't exactly know.

www.mayoclinic.org...#:~:text=Guillain%2DBarre%20(gee%2DYAH,eventually%2 0paralyzing%20your%20whole%20body.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Who wants a vax?

On one side...you MAY have reduced symptoms IF you catch a virus 99.9% survive.

On the other side...you MAY get blood clots, a stroke...become paralyzed...or die.

Who needs to think about this?

Didn't some old, white dude say it was our moral duty to get the vaccine?

He also called himself Jill Biden and referred to god as 'you know, the thing'

We are in good hands...

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yes it does sound like what happened to my sister. She got gillian barre right after her flu shot. She is still having problems after many blood transfusions and treatments. They wont let her take the covid vac. because of it. It is some scary stuff. Gillian Barre that is. a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Erm her fingers were moving and you see a hand gesture at 0.55secs

I thought she was paralyzed from neck down?

All the # in MSM is tainted un my eyes.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Who the hell says: "I still give the vaccine 'two thumbs up'...but I can't right now...because it paralyzed me!"?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who the hell says: "I still give the vaccine 'two thumbs up'...but I can't right now...because it paralyzed me!"?

somebody that got paid, once the news broke the manufacture/govt knew they had to do something spin it. how better than to have someone who suffered from severe side effects proclaim the benefits over the side effects.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Justified sacrifice?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As others have mentioned, sounds like Guillain-Barre. Sadly this seems to be a very rare side effect of most vaccines. Luckily, in most cases, it is only temporary.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Jeeze I thought the same thing when I read that part!
"I'm paralyzed and might have life-long medical problems but I am SO GLAD I got the vaccine that caused it."

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Always going to be someone with immunization allergies. But a small minority doesn't represent the majority--who've gotten the vaccine without issue (myself included). Some people risk stomach bleeding or ulcers just by taking aspirin...

With all due respect, while I feel everyone is responsible for their own decision regarding the vax, I have to say that the guvmint and the "experts" aren't out there damn near making people feel as evil as pol pot for not taking aspirin.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Always going to be someone with immunization allergies. But a small minority doesn't represent the majority--who've gotten the vaccine without issue (myself included). Some people risk stomach bleeding or ulcers just by taking aspirin...

99% survival rate... A small minority shut down the economy with millions of small businesses closed for good and caused substance abuse and suicide rates to skyrocket.

It's odd what you consider "risk."

I'm willing to get covid and let my body build up natural tolerance, even with underlying respiratory issues. I'm pretty sure I had it at the beginning... I was working in San Jose during the first outbreak in California, and I'm fairly certain I got it before the news got out of China of the outbreak. But the chances of me dying from it are so demonstrably low due to my age range and activity level, it makes zero sense to do anything other than go about my day as normal.

I'm not willing to put some untested genetic therapy into my body on the chances of developing some other ailment, whether that be paralysis or death. Because the chances of it happening are completely unknown. There is absolutely no way of determining if you are one of the "small minority" who are affected by this stuff.

Side effects appear to be none in elderly, but people in my age range experience side effects like getting a case of covid. The official numbers from VAERS are showing just shy of 8000 adverse cases from the vaccine. It's estimates VAERS only accounts for 1% of actual cases, since VAERS only tracks who reports the case, and whether it is deemed as "vaccine related."

medalerts.org...

And what happens if people start dying after a few months? Will they label it "vaccine related," or will it be another covid flareup?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
The unfortunate thing is that besides something along the lines of a festering jab hole, there is always plausible deniability by the very nature of them being effects that exist in the wild without the jab. There is no real way to "prove" a heart attack, stroke, or anything definitively came from the jab, especially when they set up a voluntary reporting system that purposely has quality control problems built in for even more plausible deniability. The system is designed to obfuscate causation even if there was.

Exactly...

I watched a heart-wrenching video testimony from a woman describing her journey of prosecuting a VAERS incident.

The thing is - both her and her husband were doctors, and she said in no uncertain terms, it was almost impossible for them to navigate those waters. She said she didn't see how the average person had much of a chance for anything even remotely resembling a fair settlement. Well... fair would be putting these bastards out of business and six feet under, but you get the idea...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join