It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute madness....Covid sniffing dogs for P'tree Race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
Ok, so what is the plan.
A dogo sits next to you, which gives the canine unit probable cause to search you for covid-90.
Interesting.

Honestly, I think it is all about testing for airports....Atlanta is a major hub for air travel....and thousands typically come in from multiple countries to run this race.

It will be very telling to see what happens a month or so after this race....

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Oh ya!

Funny how they can smell a virus which most are so small they likely have no odor that you can say of. Smelling a virus. Its like smelling a rock. No the dog is just smelling what the rock has been in.

I mean you can smell sickness on people. Anybody can, dogs especially, visited a guy years ago who literally smelled like something was wrong with him, and about half a year latter he died of something.

But there not smelling a freaking virus. Thats freaking numbnutts. There smelling the after effects of viruses, bacteria, you name it. Basically if you get sick your body goes through not only visible changes, but ya, you smell different.

But your not smelling the virus. The dog is just smelling sick people, could be the flu, pneumonia you name it. For all you know the dog has been trained to smell out the flu in people or any number of things. I mean how do they differentiate? By magic? Or is this like the whole you get the covid test and you die in an car accident months later, and they count it as covid?

I would say, logic dictates that in silly and stupid times the most silly and stupid answer is right. So ya!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Reminds me of the virus in World War Z.....it didn't attack a sick host...

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I would rather be sniffed by a dog than have a swab stuffed up my nose or have to have a vax passport.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
I would rather be sniffed by a dog than have a swab stuffed up my nose or have to have a vax passport.

I think the plan is to use the dog, as a pretext to stuff a swab up your nose, and microchip you on the spot.

After which you smell print will be registered in the "bad human" database

edit on 0000004011541America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

If you read the story, you would know both will happen if the dog hits on covid...but please do understand that covid, in general, is every common cold.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
But you don’t have to go through that if you are clear of covid, which with the passport or tests as an entry requirement, you will have to prove you either had the vax or you are without Covid. So the dog option, for me, sounds the better one.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

This is rather unbelievable.....and pretty sick to me.

So every entrant to one of the largest road races in the country is going to have to be sniffed by a German Shepard before allowed to race.

I am not really sure what to say about this except welcome to your Nazi overlords folks!

Hitler loved German Shepherds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join