It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Joint Address and The Family Plan -- Wed April 28 2021 9pm EST

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Prez Joe will finally get to walk into the Joint Session of Congress tonight !!!

Not a SOTU Address but close.

He'll be in front of a "half session" because of (you guessed it) "Covid Concerns" ROFLMAO 🤣

He is supposed to unveil some new plan that will cost trillions and raise taxes on the rich and who may not actually make enough to pay for the future which means they will end up taxing the s#t out of the Middle Class as they always do when raising taxes😊

Let's see if anybody can prove "rich-taxing" can really pay trillions for loon dancing programs 😁

What’s In Biden’s $1.8 Trillion ‘American Families Plan’ And What Didn’t Make The Final Cut?

President Joe Biden is set to unveil a sweeping new “families” proposal during his joint session address Wednesday night, the third such landmark spending proposal of his first 100 days in office.

The “American Families Plan,” senior administration officials say, will cost an estimated $1.8 trillion and comes on the heels of the not-yet-introduced-to-Congress “American Jobs Plan” ($2.25 trillion) and the “American Rescue Plan” ($1.9 trillion) that the president signed into law in March.

Like the AJP, the AFP will also primarily be paid for with tax increases on the wealthiest Americans, with the latest proposal featuring five specific rate changes and loophole closures for the country’s wealthiest households.

Live feed: watch for tell tale signs of edited and spliced-in sections along with all the comedy gaffes, wincing and squinting and low-smooth voice techniques to suck in the suckers. He may even use that tactic of leaning forward to get full sympathy effects ROFLMAO

More Live TV Station Links . . .

edit on Apr-28-2021 by xuenchen because: 🤩🙈🙉🙊🤩

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Combine this new " The Family Plan " bill with his Unilateral $15 minimim wage movement .

And things are really looking good

....I need to get my passport ready.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
All I can say is thank god he isn't speaking before the markets close today...everytime he does the market tanks...and I'm seeing pretty good gains today!

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sorry man.

"Forged In Fire" is on tonight.

Priorities.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I am just kind of hoping Joe and rest of the Democrats finish bankrupting the country ASAP, so we can all learn our lesson and get back to normal, sane thinking, and quit giving everyone free #.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder
That's really wishful thinking, I don't think in a million years he'd bankrupt the country, that is not their agenda. But, but, what a brilliant idea. declare the country bankrupt, renege on the national debt, lovely, lovely. All other countries could follow suit. Solve all the debt from Covid loans in one go. Fu## the money men.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ah ($2.25 trillion) We need to plant more Trillion Trees!!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Biden Joint Address and The Family Plan -- Wed April 28 2021 9pm EST

I'll send someone all my bitcoin if they scream You Fraud during Bidens acting gig.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Ah ($2.25 trillion) We need to plant more Trillion Trees!!

At this rate $18 Trillion by the end of his first year.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Is this where he tells us we can only have one kid?

Oh wait. Nvm….

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

No We're suppose to abort them so he can buy the remains.

Death Dealer
edit on 28-4-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: slatesteam

No We're suppose to abort them so he can buy the remains.
So this is what he means by “pay families by the kid”?

I hear they need to learn and grow up big and strong so we can get them to market….

edit on 28-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
😃

Unprecedented border crises overtake Biden's first 100 days

President Joe Biden entered office on Jan. 20 expecting to champion immigration reform, but his first 100 days were overtaken by the southern border, where the problems were far beyond what other administrations had faced.

More than three months into the crisis, the U.S.-Mexico border situation threatens to overtake Biden’s next four years, shuttering chances of legislative action on immigration in Washington.

The White House came out of the gate wiping away Trump-era and decades-old policies. Biden suspended border wall construction, paused most deportations for 100 days, stopped forcing asylum-seekers to wait in Mexico while their claims proceed, and scrapped bilateral agreements that allowed the United States to send asylum-seekers to Central American countries to seek protection there instead.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Odds on him filling his adult diaper during this address?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Biden Dementia at work:

mobile.twitter.com...

January 6th was bigger than Pearl Harbor and 9-11?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Guess it really shook up the politicians.
Everyone else, not so much.
Wonder why?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden Dementia at work:

mobile.twitter.com...

January 6th was bigger than Pearl Harbor and 9-11?

Nah,
They are lying... it was Tuesday, November 3, 2020.

edit on 28-4-2021 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join