It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guliani’s Apartment raided by FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Any time I ever start to maybe think something kind about the FBI, i remember who founded them and what they were used for.

2021, its come full circle.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wonder how much planted evidence will show up ? 🤣

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

After 3 years of Giuliani being investigated....this?

LOL!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Any time I ever start to maybe think something kind about the FBI, i remember who founded them and what they were used for.

I have to watch old reruns of Dragnet, to distract from what the FBI has de-evolved into.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

This sends a clear signal that if you question election integrity your A$S is gonna get lit up by the Feds.

Except it isn't to do with his claims of Election Fraud.

The raid on Giuliani, which was first reported by the New York Times, comes as federal authorities were investigating whether he violated the law by lobbying the Trump administration on behalf of Ukrainian officials in 2019. Giuliani has served as former President Donald Trump's personal attorney on a number of high-profile matters.
www.foxnews.com...

Translation: We're coming down on you on Biden's speech day because you support the election fraud idea.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Depends if they find anything incriminating , no doubt to some that will be "planted evidence".

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Were you expecting some semblance of a standard?

The Bidens have a long and profitable history with Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There is a reason why this Rudy Giuliani Twitter account has never been banned, while everyone else was swatted like flies all around him, by the Twitter Nazi gorilla.

Revelations daily:
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Pretty obvious what this is. They want the dirt on the bidens and other democrats back. Its like a widowmaker hanging over them not even knowing how much and on exactly who they had hard evidence on. So they make up and excuse that gives blanket ability to take all his electronics to search for that dirt.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The FBI were never the lily white white hats that some would have us believe.

In the twenties my grandfather who was a county sheriff in Klickitat county in Washington had many run ins with Hoover's boys. None of 'em pleasant.

They liked to run roughshod over local law enforcement, and my grandad, wwi veteran, and Wyoming cowboy, finally kicked them out of his county. As they did nothing helpful.

Apparently, that had future ramifications when my sisters were getting their security clearances while in the military...those episodes came up as I understand it.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Pretty obvious what this is. They want the dirt on the bidens and other democrats back. Its like a widowmaker hanging over them not even knowing how much and on exactly who they had hard evidence on. So they make up and excuse that gives blanket ability to take all his electronics to search for that dirt.

Right.

So, Rudy Brown Sweats is just sitting on all kinds of impropriety and not releasing it because that's what you do when you can destroy your adversary. Makes total sense, I think it should be called durrrrrrr-t instead because that's how dumb it sounds.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

RIP Rudy Guliani.

Sure liked the guy. He was entertaining.

When are the evil left burying the remains?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I agree...it's time for the FBI to ferret out any Russian moles that deserve being investigated by the Justice Department --- With Rudy Giuliani being near the top of possible Public Enemy #1's
edit on 28-4-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Depends if they find anything incriminating , no doubt to some that will be "planted evidence".

With all sarcasm....

Wasn’t the Hunter Biden laptop “planted evidence”.....

Sad times when evidence can be created, or just gets swept under the rug.

By the way. What happened to Anthony Weiner’s laptop? And Wasserman Schultz IT staffers.

This isn’t about “what-ims”. This is about a deep state and a two-tier justice system.

edit on 28-4-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't know what he might have...they probably don't either. I'd say that's an issue the bidens and likely anyone who was doing illegal stuff in Ukraine probably feels the same. Why wouldn't they collect it all and see for themselves? I mean unless you believe the lobbying crap...but if that's where the case why aren't we seeing kerry and others get raided. They were blatenly doing that type of stuff with no presidential blessing which is for sure illegal.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

So, tell me, where does Hunter Biden sit on the list--anywhere near public enemy #1?

This "investigation" is, to put it bluntly, political assassination masquerading as justice.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You actually believe somebody like Giuliani would leave anything incriminating just lying around his own apartment in New York City of all places after exposing many of Democrat/Obama/People/corruption especially with somebody like Biden now as President and in full charge of the U.S. Federal law enforcement agencies ? ROFLMAO 😃

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I have to watch old reruns of Dragnet, to distract from what the FBI has de-evolved into.

old radio show ......😎 (playing at "Joe" speed)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Rudy didn't kill himself.

Too soon?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DBCowboy

Rudy didn't kill himself.

Too soon?

Nope.