It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guliani’s Apartment raided by FBI

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

trump ran on "lock her up" that seems about as banana republic as you can get. if they had found anything, anything they weren't guilty of as well, ANYTHING, she would have been arrested in a heart beat. the base spent four years proclaiming and pushing for anyone on the left to be arrested, why the different standards? if rudy was colluding with a foreign government to manufacture dirt on an opponent - hell ya, he needs to face the consequences. anyone on the left who does the same should face consequences, too. everyone is butt hurt because trump's doj didn't find any evidence. the whole hunter drama is made up crap, too. there isn't a lap top, that is clear as hell now. the damn story was manufactured to smear joe biden and it's DISGUSTING!!! i hope he rots in jail. if there aren't consequences than nothing changes and it will only get worse. goes for both sides!

the right fall for lies over and over because their leaders who they revere like a cult push that crap and they follow like lemmings. THATS banana republican type crap, imo.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: xpert11

trump ran on "lock her up" that seems about as banana republic as you can get. if they had found anything, anything they weren't guilty of as well, ANYTHING, she would have been arrested in a heart beat. the base spent four years proclaiming and pushing for anyone on the left to be arrested, why the different standards? if rudy was colluding with a foreign government to manufacture dirt on an opponent - hell ya, he needs to face the consequences. anyone on the left who does the same should face consequences, too. everyone is butt hurt because trump's doj didn't find any evidence. the whole hunter drama is made up crap, too. there isn't a lap top, that is clear as hell now. the damn story was manufactured to smear joe biden and it's DISGUSTING!!! i hope he rots in jail. if there aren't consequences than nothing changes and it will only get worse. goes for both sides!

the right fall for lies over and over because their leaders who they revere like a cult push that crap and they follow like lemmings. THATS banana republican type crap, imo.

You act like 9 other pages of this thread never occurred.

originally posted by: neutronflux

a reply to: neutronflux

i'm sure there are times when people deserve punishment for mishandling classified material, which was why there was an investigation.

because hillary was cleared (by a republican doj, i might add) does that mean rudy shouldn't be investigated?

How was she cleared? She violated policy and law. That she signed into with clearly stated fines and punishments.

Is that false.

She never stood trial, or was held accountable by a two tier deep state that did nothing but try to undermine the Trump administration.

People in the military, and various government departments have gone to jail for mishandling of classified/secret material. And /or fined. Or discharged with a sentence of being dishonorably discharged. I would say companies have even lost contracts.

It has nothing to do with democrats or republicans up till now.

You live under a rock, or what?

—————

Now. Where is Adam Schiff’s “evidence” on Russia Trump Collision.

The democrats have a long history of false allegations against Trump and his staff. Is that a false statement.

With the democrat sanction slandering of Brett Kavanaugh in a senate hearing.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

hey neturon.

i know, but.. but.. her emails.

how many DOJ's did trump have during his four years? 4, i think.

too bad none of them had the balls to pursue the email thing, it clearly gets to you and i'm sorry for that. not a huge fan of hillary, never a fan of bill. it there's proof throw the book at them, i don't care. my guess, considering the chants through the campaign and then NOTHING, there wasn't enough to arrest. what rudy is alleged to have done is DISGUSTING, not to mention the idiot was WARNED, ffs. poor rudy.. i bet he's got a boat load of info. hope he doesn't get suicided.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

hey neturon.

i know, but.. but.. her emails.

how many DOJ's did trump have during his four years? 4, i think.

too bad none of them had the balls to pursue the email thing, it clearly gets to you and i'm sorry for that. not a huge fan of hillary, never a fan of bill. it there's proof throw the book at them, i don't care. my guess, considering the chants through the campaign and then NOTHING, there wasn't enough to arrest. what rudy is alleged to have done is DISGUSTING, not to mention the idiot was WARNED, ffs. poor rudy.. i bet he's got a boat load of info. hope he doesn't get suicided.

Again. All ready coveted in this thread.

Deep state takes care of its own...

was comey the only DOJ under trump?

lock up kushner and ivanka, too.

and, i'm sure you'd be cool with doing a good investigation to find all the others who most likely were breaking this particular law.

You did not address what was asked.

But you do acknowledge Hilary broke the law. And there is a two tier justice system. That’s the main concern.

As far as releasing the laptop? Why doesn’t the FBI release their copy of the laptop? Both cases might be related to an active investigation into Hunter. Is that false.

a reply to: knoxie

Ever think about this....

As the FBI, you could go after someone like Hillary, and spend millions on lawyer fees. Or you can tell someone like Hillary, we can save you hours and millions in lawyer fees. And preserve your public image if you just do us little favor. And this all goes away.

Why do you think the FBI has Hunter’s laptop...

You mean...
Four years of Trump having to chase his tail, and defend himself and his staff from false allegations.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Sigh.

The whole argument you forget.

i edited, meant to write do you think every law that's broken deserves time?

have you ever broken the law?

i assume you think hillary should have gone to jail for the email crap, so i assume you think kuschner and ivanka should as well.

This is the actual statement.

But you do acknowledge Hilary broke the law. And there is a two tier justice system. That’s the main concern.

There is a history of people standing trial, being found guilty, fined and / or serving time to a lesser degree of how Hilary broke the law.

So. By legal precedence. Hilary was guilty of a criminal act. Is that false.

In fact. How Hillary broke the law concerning state secrets has clearly defined fines and punishments. Is that a false statement. With Hilary signing off on she understood her responsibilities. Is that false.

——-

It’s not up to me to decide. It’s legal precedence, how the law is written, and what policies Hillary signed her name to in that she would maintain and follow.

———

There was more than enough evidence to punish Hillary as defined by the policies she signed on to, but unfortunately that was when her post was active under a past administration. And send her case to trial.

The two tier justice system, and the deep state protected their own. And decided not to prosecute. All the while busy trying to lay traps for Trump four years with false allegations. And undermining his authority. And making his allies recuse themselves when ever possible. Or place allies with Trump under ethics violations.
edit on 1-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 1-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The same in that the IRS was found to have violated the law under Obama, illegal targeted individuals and groups. Actually had to pay a settlement. But, somehow nobody was held legally accountable for their crimes.

Or the same with the disasters created by the EPA under Obama.

The OIG also pointed to a memo written by Region 5 scientist Miguel Del Toral, who repeatedly warned the region’s Director Susan Hedman that the lead levels in Flint water were at sky-high levels. (Anything over 15 ppb is considered unsafe — one home tested at 13,000 ppb). Hedman later resigned when it became clear that she had attempted to suppress Del Toral’s findings.

grist.org...

The deep state covers and protects its own. The life long bureaucratically that hold power decade after decade as administrations come and go.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So uh...is americas mayor in the klink yet?
Asking for a friend.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

MSM Democrat Stinking Liars !!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old Trick -

Wait for Damage to Sink In ....

Then Retract 🤩

New York Times, WaPo, NBC forced to retract false claims about Giuliani

The New York Times, Washington Post and NBC News all issued retractions Saturday for their coverage of Rudy Giuliani following a raid of his Manhattan apartment by the FBI.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

edit on 5/2/2021 by carewemust because: Duplicate post removed. Android 11 Google hates above top secret.com.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Rudy asks, where are the apologies?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

So they went with a source without verifying the information. Imagine that whatever happened to journalism? It used to be news reporters wanted to maintain their credibility and I guess times have changed.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
So the FBI just raided and executed a search warrant on
The former President of the United States personal attorney.

This sends a clear signal that if you question election integrity your A$S is gonna get lit up by the Feds.
I don’t find this to be a coincidence that this happens in the same news cycle and day as Biden’s State of the Union tonight.

Why are the media still pushing this Russian and Ukrainian collusion still? Hasn’t this been thoroughly debunked with the proven fake Steele dossier?

It’s time Mr. President and Mayor Giuliani to play your Trump card and dump all the content of Biden’s sons laptop on the internet today. These people aren’t going to give up until trump is destroyed after two failed and fake bogus impeachment’s.

Here is the link

www.cnn.com...

The problem is that Guliani is/was just a senile stooge and Trump really did lose the election because even if you could somehow justify voting for him on solely for the purpose of maintaining the party you prefer in power, you probably wouldn't really want to because Trump is a certified lunatic and did nothing but to do everything he possibly could to make the Democrats look good and righteous and correct (which in this context, they were but in a historical perspective, they don't fare so well).

You want to oppose the left? Great. You might want to find a different hero because Trump is the best argument the left has ever had.
edit on 3-5-2021 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Loving the comments on that link of yours.....
Do you actually read the links that you post?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Friends, they wont stop because Trump hasn't either. Trump promised for a brighter future, a better America, and this definitely ain't it. The fight is far from over. It's approx. DAY 100 of the illegal coup via mass cheating in elections, and we're still waiting for the sudden comeback of the dark horses. It rly seems to be the darkest of days, and they did say it would be so.

So brace yourselves and have a little more patience.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join