It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guliani’s Apartment raided by FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So the FBI just raided and executed a search warrant on
The former President of the United States personal attorney.

This sends a clear signal that if you question election integrity your A$S is gonna get lit up by the Feds.
I don’t find this to be a coincidence that this happens in the same news cycle and day as Biden’s State of the Union tonight.

Why are the media still pushing this Russian and Ukrainian collusion still? Hasn’t this been thoroughly debunked with the proven fake Steele dossier?

It’s time Mr. President and Mayor Giuliani to play your Trump card and dump all the content of Biden’s sons laptop on the internet today. These people aren’t going to give up until trump is destroyed after two failed and fake bogus impeachment’s.
edit on 28-4-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Spelling

Here is the link

www.cnn.com...

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ayyy just another day in mafia land.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Do you suppose john kerry will be raised next?

I know he won't but I had to ask.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
John kerry won’t be touched. He is the new GLORIOUS CLIMATE CZAR. All hail CZAR KERRY

a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This sends a clear signal that if you question election integrity your A$S is gonna get lit up by the Feds.

Except it isn't to do with his claims of Election Fraud.

The raid on Giuliani, which was first reported by the New York Times, comes as federal authorities were investigating whether he violated the law by lobbying the Trump administration on behalf of Ukrainian officials in 2019. Giuliani has served as former President Donald Trump's personal attorney on a number of high-profile matters.
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 28-4-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Before making a comment, id like some details. Since no link is in the OP....i assume no details are needed?

What was the search warrant for? What did they leave with?

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

OK, then in that case this raid is utter horse#. Anyone who supports this harassment of a political foe fully support banana republic tactics.

And to think all i have heard is what a danger Trump is to our country. And now we have this #.

Utterly unbelievable and disgusting.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

We're finished get the women and children in the life boats.

Anyone who stands in the way of the American peoples enslavement.
Needs to mount mirrors on their shoulders.

This is why Barr turned tail and ran to retirement.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think I saw it was to seize electronic equipment related to the ukraine investigation.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Link

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ah, so rules for thee, not for me situation, eh??

Should have guessed.

As BFFT just said...a steaming pile of horse#.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

OK, then in that case this raid is utter horse#. Anyone who supports this harassment of a political foe fully support banana republic tactics.

And to think all i have heard is what a danger Trump is to our country. And now we have this #.

Utterly unbelievable and disgusting.

Welcome to New Somalia.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

did they do this at 5AM with SWAT and CNN crews filming? That would have been a bit more fitting.
Trump is out of office but still retains rental space in many minds.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I just think it’s hilarious that the Biden DOJ is investigating possible corruption when it comes to Ukraine but…..

As Joe Biden served as vice president under Obama, he was in charge of Ukraine foreign policy at the same time his son Hunter sat on the board of Ukrainian energy firm Burisma Holdings.

Move along Nothing to see here…..

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

We haven't quite reached the point of death squads...yet.

So, the FBI is a goon squad, again...or is it still a goon squad? Good ol' J. Edgar is looking up from his spot in Hell, and smiling.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I think I saw it was to seize electronic equipment related to the ukraine investigation.

They almost aimed correctly. Just needed a few clicks to the right to raid Hunter Biden's and retrieve his treasure trove of laptops. Sheesh, we're doomed.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hmm.....
Must mean they are heading over to Hunter Biden's place next, right?

There are actually proof of crimes with him, right? They have been investigating him for 2 years, right?

How sad is this?

Support Trump, get harassed for the rest of your life.

We are in so much trouble.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

It’s time Mr. President and Mayor Giuliani to play your Trump card and dump all the content of Biden’s sons laptop on the internet today. These people aren’t going to give up until trump is destroyed after two failed and fake bogus impeachment’s.

I'd have to agree. Put all this out in the public and let the people see what the FBI is hiding.
If/when republicans regain control, the FBI needs to be scuttled, and something without partisian leadership needs to be implemented. It's painfully obvious the power structure of many entities are beholden to the Democratic party.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I doubt anything will be discovered he had over a year to get rid of any documents. DOJ under Trump denied the request saying there was not enough evidence to assume their was wrong doing. So now under Biden they changed their minds but keep in mind he has had over a year to get rid of any incriminating evidence he knew what they wanted. So assuming he isnt totally stupid if it did exist it wont now.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I heard is in question with fara violations.
Hope that standard is applied equally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join