It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Jumps the gun in NC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

www.abovetopsecret.com...
there is the link to the post with the link to the interview. Not that I'm telling you what to do, but rather than judge everyone by the few examples you have of bad people, why not at least give each the opportunity to show you who they are.
This particular Sherriff filed the paperwork to have this footage released immediately, but the current laws prohibit that. he explains it in the interview.

Not all cops are bad. Just as not all (insert group here) are bad. Only statues are monolithic.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The media is pushing these stories for ratings and the full time race hustlers know there is a pot of gold waiting if they can build enough outrage.

Unfortunately, too many people are sheeple and can't see the propaganda even though it should be obvious. The data is clear there is no epidemic of black men being killed unnecessarily by the police. Yes, it does happen, but it is hardly a trend or some substantial number of incidences.

Partially correct, the media is not just using these narratives for ratings, they are also pushing these narratives to advance the democratic agendas.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: vonclod

www.abovetopsecret.com...
there is the link to the post with the link to the interview. Not that I'm telling you what to do, but rather than judge everyone by the few examples you have of bad people, why not at least give each the opportunity to show you who they are.
This particular Sherriff filed the paperwork to have this footage released immediately, but the current laws prohibit that. he explains it in the interview.

Not all cops are bad. Just as not all (insert group here) are bad. Only statues are monolithic.

I know all cops aren't bad, I'll check it out when I get home

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I dont believe these cops at all.

I'm waiting to see the video.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Has the taxpayer funded bodycam footage been released to the taxpayers yet?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Has you government tax payer funded IRS tax documents been released yet.....

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Has you government tax payer funded IRS tax documents been released yet.....

I don't know, is that a requirement to release the taxpayer owned footage from the police officers bodycams?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
So body cam footage has just been release and shown.
The deceased did attempt to leave the scene, but actually avoided the majority of the officers it appeared to me.
The DA has ruled the shooting as " justified ".

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

the the "my baby dindunuffin" excuse left the building.
sad that someone died, but relived that it wasn't a riot causing event.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Did you see the footage?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

no, do you have a link?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Not yet.
I saw it on fox 10:35ish.
Nothing on google or duck yet.

I would be interested on your thoughts after seeing it.

Is shooting at a fleeing car "justifyed"?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

the driver had no regard for the police he almost ran over, I have heard that's something that can get you shot.
In a perfect world, he would have stopped and put his hands up, but then, this isn't a perfect world.

Do you feel that driving aggressively into a gaggle of cops with weapons already drawn was a move that shouldn't have caused his demise?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

the driver had no regard for the police he almost ran over, I have heard that's something that can get you shot.
In a perfect world, he would have stopped and put his hands up, but then, this isn't a perfect world.

Do you feel that driving aggressively into a gaggle of cops with weapons already drawn was a move that shouldn't have caused his demise?

Thing is, imo, he didn't " almost run them over".
He actually backed up, away from any officers, first.
Were he attempting to run over the officers, absolutely they would be justified in defending themselves and protecting their other officers lives.

Have you seen the footage yet?

Oh and the autopsy showed ALL the bullet wounds were from behind.
None of the officers, who had guns drawn, loaded, and ready, shot the perp as he was attempting to run them over; only as he had already escaped and was fleeing.

edit on 18/5/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What sucks about the new normal is the families that use the death of a person for money and 15 minutes of fame.

Then the media writes things like this.

Link

In the police body camera footage, released Tuesday, you see a bunch of cops armed to the teeth ... rolling up to Andrew's home as he sits in his BMW in the driveway.

Video shows the cops hopping out of their truck and pointing weapons at Andrew's car as they surround it, telling him to stop the car and swearing at him. Footage shows him driving off as the police unleash a barrage of bullets.

That is called serving a warrant but the way it reads it is like it was an assassination attempt. Families lawyers say he was ambushed.

Then this gem...

And this is interesting ... the D.A. mentioned in the news conference the Coroner found meth in Brown's mouth. Fact is ... it's irrelevant, because the police didn't know that when they fired at him so what they did stands on its own. It does, however, seem the D.A. mentioned it to "dirty up" Brown.

A cops had bought from him and he was selling heroin laced with Fentanyl. He was a good boy....

Stop the deaths in Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis with black on black violence.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

All he had to do was be arrested. How many times do we all have to have this discussion?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I watched it. Is a guy who would run into a cop with a car a threat to the public?

Again, I wish nobody died here. But dude made some really bad choices.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The moral of the story is when a uniformed officer has you at gunpoint, you comply first and ask questions later.

He had a warrant for his arrest. He knew he was a criminal and therefore should not have been a shock he was wanted for said crimes.

Black guy, white guy....does not matter. A warrant is not optional. There is no room for discussion. You will be delivered to the judge no matter what.

And if you flee while wielding a deadly weapon (car, gun, bomb, fighter jet, etc) you will meet a quick and violent end.

This isnt a good person were talking about here.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

All he had to do was be arrested. How many times do we all have to have this discussion?

That is true.
However, do you not have a problem with ALL the wounds to the perp are in the back?
Had they been in fear for their life, imo, the shots would have been in the front.
Or was he going to turn around and come back to run them over?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I watched it. Is a guy who would run into a cop with a car a threat to the public?

Again, I wish nobody died here. But dude made some really bad choices.

I don't disagree that he made bad choices.
A guy who would run over cops IS A THREAT.
Did he even bump into those officers?
It appeared to me he turned to not hit those directly in front of him.
So, imo, it is a question of are we ok with cops shooting people fleeing.
I am not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join