It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Trends with vaccine timing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Safe? This can't be a coincidence.

I'll let the stats speak for themselves, this is only in America. These are the most common diagnoses of major side effects that I've seen online. What's funny is the people who have these still make sure to say at the end of their posts, "I'm just glad I had the chance to get it" and big pharma has created an army of people criticizing sick people for being anti-vaxxers even though they actually got it.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
Safe? This can't be a coincidence.

I'll let the stats speak for themselves, this is only in America. These are the most common diagnoses of major side effects that I've seen online. What's funny is the people who have these still make sure to say at the end of their posts, "I'm just glad I had the chance to get it" and big pharma has created an army of people criticizing sick people for being anti-vaxxers even though they actually got it.

l think for more accurate figures follow NHK COVID 19 updates. only one percent here have been vaccinated so far

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I didn't get a vaccine, but I did suddenly get tinnitus in my right ear a few months ago and it's been there ever since.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hmmmmmnn
5G
Just ringing in your ear......
I am a bit weary, but not sure how weary.
a reply to: trollz

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The tinnitus is just cause people have been living in their homes for a year in relative quiet and are now going back into an overpopulated world where they aren’t accustomed to loud noises so they can’t hear anything.

The blood clotting is because people went a year without eating as much garbage, but are back at it again shoveling ice cream and fast food down their gullets as fast as they can.

CVT is caused when a person is so full of crap there stool backs up into their blood stream taking poop particles to the brain where they get stuck and clog the noggin with nonsense. I mean, have you seen the mudpit lately? Lots of CVT going on there.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth
Our controllers must be getting desperate. This morning I see they are giving away free beers if you get the vaccine.

The sheep aren't responding like they used to!

Try free Beer!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Free joints in Walled Lake, Michigan...for vax folks

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: xstealth
Our controllers must be getting desperate. This morning I see they are giving away free beers if you get the vaccine.

The sheep aren't responding like they used to!

Try free Beer!

Free Krispy Kremes and free lap dances didn’t work, I guess. Maybe if they offer free masks, that will get more of the sheep to come get experimented on.

Or maybe they should offer unlimited anal swab appointments for life- that will definitely get the rest of the brainwashed programmed sheep to come get their experimental gene “therapy.”

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
Here in Florida, they are offering teenagers $150 for a "test study".
I have a sixteen year old that has done her own reading on it and
she refuses to follow status quo.
She is a smart kid.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How about a free pony?

If they'd just give me a free pony.
edit on 2021 4 28 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
How about a free pony?

If they'd just give me a free pony.

They can't do that, 4 people might get together and quarter fauci.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
They are pushing hard #1 the vaccines have a shelf life and #2 if they don't get 70% vaccinated and COIVD dries up to a minor nuisance anyway, it destroys the left's year-old narrative.

The US is vaccinating teens and Canada is still struggling to get the elderly their 1st and 2nd shots. In the end, we ought to send our surplus elsewhere to Canada, Mexico, Brazil, the Caribbean seem the most logical

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm holding out for a new riding mower. BTW, has anyone gotten their Biden stimulus check?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I'm holding out for a new riding mower. BTW, has anyone gotten their Biden stimulus check?

No, but i did get a letter from the IRS reminding me I got the check back in March and the letter was signed by Joe Biden.

Ole Sneaky Joe throwing that signature out there so I know where it came from. What a goober.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Yes! And it didn't last long after it was deposited.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Yep, about a month ago, made the appointment to have this done the next day.
They just finished today.

Feeling stimulated, thanks President Trump!

new topics

top topics

join