It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Japan ten years ahead of China in Robotics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This vid claims you can get fully functioning Robots, at the right price and that they are making them so good that they are truly humanoid.
The psychological effects could be interesting bearing in mind that Robots could fight wars, and the best technology would be the winner. If you had a human android connected to the cloud it would be pretty intelligent, probably it could fix anything. Could you send it to work for you if you owned it, could you go to jail for killing it. Either way society has never had to deal with this , the nearest I can think of was owning human slaves.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

$345,000 US...cheap price to pay to avoid dramas from real females

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Those robochicks man. Can't S&F you enough.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Nobody is ahead of China. Nobody.

Not when China is just going to steal the technology from everyone anyway. Thieving little rats. (The government, not the people)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I hope they come equipped with a safe-word, to release a sudden tight grip malfunction for instance.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
IMO Japan is much more open to anything Robotic as their population is aging; I read something along those lines several years ago.

I can only guess what the next 50 or 100 years will do for robotics in some countries.

The robot at the 3 minute mark reminds me of my wife....but I would not trade the real deal for any simulation. Nevertheless both in war and human relationships there will be a need if my crystal ball is correct.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Those robochicks man. Can't S&F you enough.

Robosexual. Thats all I got man.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
IMO Japan is much more open to anything Robotic as their population is aging; I read something along those lines several years ago.

I can only guess what the next 50 or 100 years will do for robotics in some countries.

The robot at the 3 minute mark reminds me of my wife....but I would not trade the real deal for any simulation. Nevertheless both in war and human relationships there will be a need if my crystal ball is correct.
Japan could definitely pull it off, a real world robotic society.

new topics

top topics

join