It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The China Biden Administration Will Seize Your Property & They will Claim You Work For Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Except that, like always, you ignore we do have evidence that the majority of democrat leaders, including Joe Biden, have business deals with pro-CCP CEOs...

I won't argue that US corporations who love their cheap Chinese labor fund Biden, the democrats, and even some of the Republicans.

Both parties have helped create that problem. Clinton helped prime it with the trade agreements, and then later down the road we saw our government allow corporations to donate unlimited funds to campaigns.

I wasn't defending Biden, he's a horrible president at the worst possible time for us to have a bad leader...

I was simply pointing out the irony in someone bringing up the Russia collusion thing in the same thread everyone is screaming China.

Which, I'm not minimizing the threat of China, they're far more of one than Russia. But CEOs who have an interest in China doesn't mean China was behind Biden winning. Thats more of US corporations protecting their interests. Im all for camaign finance reform, but i highly doubt we see any kind of meaningful change there with how each party won't demand it from their own when theyre in power. And why would politicians change the very system that got them where they are?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Ok loon..and stuff it with the "your' bit, it's gets tiresome
I never once supported any rioting, or looting.

Yet you are the "loon" backing the Biden illegitimate administration, and they bowed to BLM's Marxist goals. Which means you are backing those whom are allowing Marxists to violently destroy this country and demand for a Marxist dictatorship in the U.S.

So go be a loon somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I was simply pointing out the irony in someone bringing up the Russia collusion thing in the same thread everyone is screaming China.

No, like always you are attempting to deny facts. You are even shown documents that prove the Biden family, including Joe Biden, have business with CCP loyalist Chinese CEOs, and that several democrats like Swalwell, Ossoff, etc have been paid by CCP loyalist Chinese CEOs. Yet you want to argue that these are just claims and there is no proof when there is plenty of proof.

edit on 27-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Well sure not everyone who does works for Russia, but everyone who works for Russia does.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: vonclod

Ok loon..and stuff it with the "your' bit, it's gets tiresome
I never once supported any rioting, or looting.

Yet you are the "loon" backing the Biden illegitimate administration, and they bowed to BLM's Marxist goals. Which means you are backing those whom are allowing Marxists to violently destroy this country and demand for a Marxist dictatorship in the U.S.

So go be a loon somewhere else.

There you go..lying again

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I literally responded with

I won't argue that US corporations who love their cheap Chinese labor fund Biden, the democrats, and even some of the Republicans.

Both parties have helped create that problem.

I'm not defending Biden. I'm not defending China. I'm sure there's money with interests in US/China relations funding campaigns every cycle.

You missed my point, and that's fine. You're dead set that I'm some lefty apologist who has it out for the right. But you're missing a key point, I dislike both parties... Which was what my point was getting at. That both use the same hypercharged rhetoric to keep everything so murky we don't actually change anything... Like campaign reform, or to stay on topic asset forfeiture (which often gets abused).

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sounds like we have the making for more Killdozers.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I didn't think so. I don't think anyone here is. So it's a non-starter and the original poster interpretation is a misunderstanding of the order.

So you are claiming that neither your entire corrupt, and China loyalist administration and your corrupt so called "democrat leaders" NEVER claimed for 4 years that Trump was working for the Russians?...

Are you claiming that such LIES were NEVER used to attempt to impeach President Trump, and none of his campaign advisors, or anyone whom attempted to help President Trump was ever targeted by being accused of "working for Russia..?...

Are you claiming that such lies of "Russian collusion' were not the basis to target President Trump, and was never used to question the 2016 elections which to this day your lying side claims was "illegitimate"?...

I am claiming that the Executive Order (as discussed by many right-wing lawyers and newsmakers) does not have the interpretation given in the original post.

That instead, as all these other pundits (conservative and liberal) have said, it's directly aimed at Russia. It does not address Trump supporters, election deniers, conspiracy theorists, or even mango-waving lemurs.

Here's a Fox News segment on it discussing why Biden took a swing at Russia (this very Executive Order) - note there's nothing there about threatening Trump supporters, etc, etc.

It's in response to Russia's "solar wind" attack.

Fox news video here that explains the executive order.

My claim is that nobody here at ATS is involved in "Solar Wind" or any of the actions described by the Fox News piece and that the OP has drawn the wrong conclusions.

edit on 27-4-2021 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Byrd
I find it VERY hard to believe that everyone who questions the election actually works for the Government of the Russian Federation. This Executive Order was covered (extensively) in what you refer to as the "fake news media" at the time of its signing and before and is aimed at the Russians and the pros and cons were discussed (in what you refer to as "fake news media") by both conservative and liberal (and neutral) outlets.

As the title and language say, it's aimed at Russians agents.

Even Fox News agrees that it's aimed at Russians

So it doesn't affect US citizens (unless you're employed by the Russians -- proveably. Note that multiple agencies have to confirm that you're working for that particular government.)

....unless you ARE being hired by the Russians.

Define agent.
"Nuff Said"

Here. it's discussed in this Bloomberg video.

Now -- knowing Fox News and Bloomberg like I do (I read them occasionally) I would think that the uproar would be global if it threatened Trump supporters or American citizens (besides spies.)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I have to say. Voting for Biden to get Trump out of office was the best vote I cast so far. Hopefully I can cast another vote against Trump in 2024.

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep.

Your 1 vote out of 84B helped.

For sure. Good thing too.

That’s a substantial amount of votes dude.

Never underestimate an idiots propensity to take pride in their intellect
looking at you middleinsite

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So the USA is heading full circle back to the days of Mccarthyism ?

en.wikipedia.org...

During the McCarthy era, hundreds of Americans were accused of being "communists" or "communist sympathizers"; they became the subject of aggressive investigations and questioning before government or private industry panels, committees, and agencies. The primary targets of such suspicions were government employees, those in the entertainment industry, academics, and labor-union activists. Suspicions were often given credence despite inconclusive or questionable evidence, and the level of threat posed by a person's real or supposed leftist associations or beliefs were sometimes exaggerated. Many people suffered loss of employment or destruction of their careers; some were imprisoned. Most of these punishments came about through trial verdicts that were later overturned,[8] laws that were later declared unconstitutional,[9] dismissals for reasons later declared illegal[10] or actionable,[11] or extra-legal procedures, such as informal blacklists, that would come into general disrepute, though by then many lives had been ruined. The most notable examples of McCarthyism include the so-called investigations conducted by Senator McCarthy, and the hearings conducted by the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC).

Sounds familiar

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Here soon we can just break out our guns and solve this the old way. That’s where we’re headed and I expect to be there be the end of the year at this rate.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The China Biden Administration Will Seize Your Property & They will Claim You Work For Russia

During the cold war China and Russia were besties.

In the cold war part deux they're still besties.

Meanwhile in America I've become a political dissident the FBI illegally spies on and get added to no fly lists, and have my guns(property) taken away from me because of what someone else does that's already against the law.

Welcome to idiocracy were the sheeple are glad Trump was robbed from a legitimate election, and 100 corporate Ceo's are having secret meetings to prevent us from having them.

Where social media corps are silencing everyone that doesn't buy in to the great delusion of Biden.

I'm to the point where this country can go to hell.

We as a people have epically failed to live up to our founding ideals.

Liberty and justice for ALL.

What a crock of snip that is. What were those idiots a couple of hundred years ago thinking.

edit on 28-4-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I have to say. Voting for Biden to get Trump out of office was the best vote I cast so far. Hopefully I can cast another vote against Trump in 2024.

a reply to: DBCowboy

Which color crayon is your favorite flavor? Do you dip them in glue?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
C'mon over, man.
I'm waiting patiently, but my gun is getting restless.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So Democrats hate the USA. Hate MAGA. Now also apparently hate Russia? Can't say Pro-USA talk. Can't say Pro-Russia talk. Guess China is really where it's at. And Iran. Let's send them plane full of gold bars.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You can claim all you want, and again Fox News has many anti-Trumpers whom lie day in and day out such as Juan Williams and Chriss Wallace among many others... It is a known fact that the sons of the owner of Fox News married liberal/anti-Trump women, and they own a portion of Fox News. Which is why there are so many anti-Trumpers whom lie day in and day out in Fox News because these left-wing wives put such anti-Trumpers in Fox News.

Again, your dear CCP leaders have been claiming that anyone whom questions the 2020 election is "participating in election interference..." For over 4 years your lying CCP pro-China leaders lied about President Trump/candidate Trump.

What's more the language in the bill clearly allows for labeling Americans whom question the 2020 election as working indirectly for the Russian Federation...

It's in plain English...

(ii) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged or attempted to engage in, any of the following for or on behalf of, or for the benefit of, directly or indirectly, the Government of the Russian Federation:
(A) malicious cyber-enabled activities;
(B) interference in a United States or other foreign government election;
(C) actions or policies that undermine democratic processes or institutions in the United States or abroad;

edit on 28-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: leemachino
Pretty sure that member skipped the crayons and went strait for the permanent markers and rubber cement.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What am I missing here? Upon reading that it appears that the order is an asset freeze of anyone in the US who aids the Russians in cyber disinformation campaigns or electronic election interference.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You can claim all you want, and again Fox News has many anti-Trumpers whom lie day in and day out such as Juan Williams and Chriss Wallace among many others... It is a known fact that the sons of the owner of Fox News married liberal/anti-Trump women, and they own a portion of Fox News. Which is why there are so many anti-Trumpers whom lie day in and day out in Fox News because these left-wing wives put such anti-Trumpers in Fox News.

Except...

This EO was scrutinized the minute it came out by conservative legal scholars, conservative members of Congress, conservative judges -- and more who are experienced with laws and the interpretation of the law. Had there been such an interpretation, a whole raft of lawsuits would have been filed within the first hour (remember the lawsuits from Trump's EOs?) At this point (almost two weeks out) there would be judges hearing cases on this and the order would have been stopped in its tracks (again, look at the reactions to Trump's EOs.)

We can presume one of two things -- either:
* every single judge and politician and scholar and news organization in America (except Biden and Harris, presumably) is completely unaware of this "true intent" and isn't bright enough to see (even after decades dealing with laws and the constitution and so forth) what the OP sees.
-or-
* the OP's interpretation is not correct.

I frankly find it very hard to believe that every single conservative lawmaker and judge (including the Supreme Court justices) is **that** stupid and that Biden and Harris are far beyond every single legal expert in America in intelligence. Therefore, I maintain that the interpretation presented in the first post is not correct.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join