It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Baker 3 Ways to Avoid the C19 Shot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
They don't have a legal leg to stand on. They can't mandate an experimental vaccine to keep your job. Especially when the drug manufacturer can't be sued if something goes wrong. This Lawyer is ready to go. Has the law suit ready to go if any employer try's to mandate the vaccine.

You can probably go to another lawyer in your area if needed, as this lawyer can only get to the top cases due to lack of money at this time.

Dr Baker 3 Ways to Avoid the C19 Shot

They once mentioned vaccine by mosquito!
Florida set to release swarms of GMO mosquitoes as residents decry ‘criminal experiment’ by Bill Gates-backed biotech

www.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender

Here's the point: you're not gonna sue your employers...too much $$, take too long...and employers has the right to can you: for.no.reason.

This....would be a reason....
edit on 28-4-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Funny thing I keep coming back to... Military hasent mandated it, and havent heard any talk of mandating it for civil service either. My job is both and its still 100% voluntary and at least at the base I am stationed so few military have taken it that the first wave of doses was opened up to retirees and dependents within a week.

If its so vital... why not?

Yeah, it sure doesn't look like our servicemen are buying into the vax - LOL!

Instagram

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: Doctor Smith

if it does become mandatory for any reason i know a doctor who will just shoot it down the sink for me and give me my vax card.
Not worried about it all.

But that is not the answer. I won't go so far as to say it is the cowards response, because I would take that action if I had something I had to do and there was no other way.

But no, the answer is to fight this insanity, legally, unless/until it becomes obvious that won't work either.

ETA: oh, and if you think they won't be setting traps to get these Doctors stripped of their licenses or worse, then you're deluding yourself.
edit on 28-4-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I had no intention whatsoever of avoiding it. I got my second shot today. Oddly enough my wife, who had her first shot the week before mine, has yet to hear from the surgery about her second.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Or, refuse to take it and become self sufficient.

Self sufficient = they die off from decrease in tax money

If only our people were still tough.....not soft spoiled A/C brats who need their precious iphones
edit on 4/28/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I already know where to get cards as well

Although I have held off doing so for myself, yet, for these reasons

Neighbors on the other hand got them day 1

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think I'd be releasing, without a further statement publicly, whatever is the predator of those mosquitos.

Garter snakes, frogs, what eats them? Better yet, what highly aggressive species will *eliminate* them alltogether?

Doesn't require many. Just let nature take its course. A few generations and you'll have thousands of garter snakes, for instance
edit on 4/28/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Your companies insurer...may require you to...be covered...to work, to drive...vaccinated. Or...the alternative.

Great! You can sue the insurer also! Much more money deeper pockets!

And your boss can make his own rules. Follow, or fired. (I don't care.) Don't you? No vax? No job.....prob based on "failure" to follow corporate policy.

They can make their own rules until someone sues them. Then the judge makes the rules. Not approved by the FDA vaccines. That are killing many already.

Your coworkers can sue your boss if he lets just you back...without the vax. Look at it that way.

No. I look at it this way. They had better not force anyone to take the dangerous unapproved vaccines.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: [post=25865999]smurfy[/post

Looks like a couple of virtue signalers have clamped onto my thread. Only on sites like Twitter can you openly censor the facts.

Virtue Signalers Keep Dying After Posting Their Coof Vaccine Selfies

The Salty Army will rise!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I love the double speak of don't trust the experimental vaccine, but everyone thank Donnie for opperation warp speed.a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Spoken like a person who's never dealt with the V.A.
a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was searching for Texas info and found this pdf download:

dshs.texas.gov...
edit on 5/2/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/2/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join