It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Baker 3 Ways to Avoid the C19 Shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
They don't have a legal leg to stand on. They can't mandate an experimental vaccine to keep your job. Especially when the drug manufacturer can't be sued if something goes wrong. This Lawyer is ready to go. Has the law suit ready to go if any employer try's to mandate the vaccine.

You can probably go to another lawyer in your area if needed, as this lawyer can only get to the top cases due to lack of money at this time.

Dr Baker 3 Ways to Avoid the C19 Shot

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

if it does become mandatory for any reason i know a doctor who will just shoot it down the sink for me and give me my vax card.
Not worried about it all.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25865999]smurfy[/post

Looks like a couple of virtue signalers have clamped onto my thread. Only on sites like Twitter can you openly censor the facts.

Virtue Signalers Keep Dying After Posting Their Coof Vaccine Selfies

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

if it does become mandatory for any reason i know a doctor who will just shoot it down the sink for me and give me my vax card.

If you do that. You are basically going along with the scam as though you think it's a great move to get vaccinated. Even though you actually don't. Influencing others and getting them potentially damaged or dead.
edit on 27-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If the governments mandate people taking risky injections, they should also provide life time care for any problems related to it down the road.

Bare minimum, they should pay burial expenses, so as not to put a burden on your loved ones. I remember from a thread on here years ago, the the US had millions of plastic coffins ready for use. They even had pictures. They were big ones. Maybe they could make those available to us, free of charge. Its only fair

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Funny thing I keep coming back to... Military hasent mandated it, and havent heard any talk of mandating it for civil service either. My job is both and its still 100% voluntary and at least at the base I am stationed so few military have taken it that the first wave of doses was opened up to retirees and dependents within a week.

If its so vital... why not?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

If you do that. You are basically going along with the scam as though you think it's a great move to get vaccinated. Even though you actually don't. Influencing others and getting them potentially damaged or dead.

I mean i honestly think they are gonna be brain dead if not actually dead in about two years anyway. It's not like we are gonna change anyones minds let a lone the system itself.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
If the governments mandate people taking risky injections, they should also provide life time care for any problems related to it down the road.

Bare minimum, they should pay burial expenses, so as not to put a burden on your loved ones. I remember from a thread on here years ago, the the US had millions of plastic coffins ready for use. They even had pictures. They were big ones. Maybe they could make those available to us, free of charge. Its only fair
Were they not grave liners for like 4 bodies or something?Handy for mass burials,body bag & toss in the grave liner.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Were they not grave liners for like 4 bodies or something?Handy for mass burials,body bag & toss in the grave liner.

Yes, I think there may have been enough for about 300 million. The shots will probably be required by law at some point. No need to waste all those coffins

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I live in the free state of Tennessee. All I have to do is say, “ go away kid you bother me.”

www.tennessean.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Stay away from those PCR tests too,something very suspect going on with the swabs.

www.golokaproject.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Your companies insurer...may require you to...be covered...to work, to drive...vaccinated. Or...the alternative.

And your boss can make his own rules. Follow, or fired. (I don't care.) Don't you?

No vax? No job.....prob based on "failure" to follow corporate policy.

Your coworkers can sue your boss if he lets just you back...without the vax.

Look at it that way..🤔
edit on 27-4-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Your companies insurer...may require you to...be covered...to work, to drive...vaccinated. Or...the alternative.

And your boss can make his own rules. Follow, or fired. (I don't care.) Don't you?

No vax? No job.....prob based on "failure" to follow corporate policy.

Your coworkers can sue your boss if he lets just you back...without the vax.

Look at it that way..🤔

Your personnel medical status
is non of your employers business.
Company's firing people for adhering to
their religious and cultural beliefs
make for a hell of a lawsuit.
Vax'd people can still catch and transmit the virus.
who's next people with HIV...?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I work at a hospital, and it's being hinted this will be a soon enforced mandate.
Maybe this lawyer would like to rap one of the major instigators on the nose with a rolled up newspaper?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Are Covid-19 vaccination cards standardized yet? I need to buy one for a trip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join