It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overdosing Vaccine Risk - other injection sources

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Make sure you guys get mosquito repellent because of the vaccine modified mosquitos being released this season.. this should include those who were vaccinated as well to avoid overdosing.. and causing further issues..

youtu.be...

The vaccine has also been mixed with meningitis, tentitus, and the flu vaccine.

Most of the dire symptoms come from "overdosing" which is why they seperates the vaccines in two shots instead of one. As it lowers the risk for complications.

If you had any of the previous shots avoid the covid vaccine for a minimum of 6months... Longer would be safer as levels have been proven to remain high 8 months after vaccination.

With mosquito season in effect, be sure you are aware of further complications that being bit may cause with the covid vaccine modified mosquitos being released this year into the natural environment.

This is was set up to force vaccinate people who did not get the shot willingly.. no military force needed. Which is why they haven't rounded up civilians and forced everyone to get the shot. They intend on using nature to spread the vaccine to both humans and animals alike...

www.usatoday.com...

Biotech was the company cleared currently to release their vaccines in mosquitos.

There is plenty of proof that they have been using mosquitos to deliver all sorts of medical treatments for several generations now.

www.nih.gov...

You would be foolish to think every living being on this planet will not be force vaccinated.. pro/anti vaccine or not, this should be a cause for concern.

youtu.be...

edit on 27-4-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Um where in the article you linked about mosquitoes does it say anything about , Covid, vaccines, or mosquitoes being used to promote the vaccine.

Sounds like a mitigation technique I heard about years ago

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I get blood drawn by mosquitoes hundreds of times a year. The mosquito bites do not have to itch, but if you slap them right on their saliva gets pushed into your skin and it itches there. Wipe them off and you are just pulling the stinger out most times, less of a reaction. Now if they are using the salive, wouldn't that cause itching at the injection site? I will pass on vaccines unless completely necessary.,

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Screw a choice. I don't own my body. The government does. I'm cattle for their profit. I have no say what goes in my body. We must submit for the greater good of all humanity. This is a godsend, now we don't have to worry about the traumatizing effects of going to a medical facility and sitting in harsh migraine inducing lighting to get raped by a needle. We can literally go outside and let Gawd's creatures vaccinate us in the comfort of our own back yard.

Praise be upon our leaders. They know best.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Guess I'll keep my ass out on the desert then ...no mosquitoes out there lol...idiots...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Now Ive seen everything. Using mosquitos as an attack vector to force vaccinations on unsuspectig humans.

Keep denying that ignorance!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Oh you read that wrong. I think hes saying the mosquitos are not used to make people wear the masks and take there jabs. There there to kill them off by various mosquito transmitted diseases.

I think hes saying that getting the jab, is just going to make you more prone to death then average none immune system compromised via needle.

So? I guess we will see, if the whole death by mesquite prone transferred diseases goes up in the future.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Now Ive seen everything. Using mosquitos as an attack vector to force vaccinations on unsuspectig humans.

Keep denying that ignorance!

I have been thinking the same, but really, this is ATS! I dunno, you have been here awhile, what was it like here prior to 2012? I imagine less politics and more everything else.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: schuyler

Oh you read that wrong. I think hes saying the mosquitos are not used to make people wear the masks and take there jabs. There there to kill them off by various mosquito transmitted diseases.

I think hes saying that getting the jab, is just going to make you more prone to death then average none immune system compromised via needle.

So? I guess we will see, if the whole death by mesquite prone transferred diseases goes up in the future.

No, I think Schuyler has it correct. Check out the 1st vid in the OP, it is interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It was people accusing other people of being shills and soockpupet accounts, and bots, etc etc.

And? Well they were half right.

I mean Bill Gates from 11 years ago. On climate change as well. Though watching the video. He does almost completely discounts natural events of climate change and focuses only on what people do. I mean he completely discounts even things like earth electromagnetic field flips, continental drifts do to fluctuations ,not only in the magnetic field, but in the earths liquid iron core, and even that thing known to people as the sun.

Which I hear is a million times as massive in massive then earth. It gets no mention at all in his model. After all a thing which is a million times bigger is not likely to effect anything.

So yes. Vaccines are the things you need to worry about. Pay no attention to the growing giant ghettos growing in every major city. The flu and wearing masks is what you need to worry about. I mean he is literally just throwing random things out there, but a nuclear reactor is your friend.

And the waste will only be there for maybe only 60 years. So hes worried about the numbers of a problem and its timescale, not the problem itself Or the now. If they make everything as wonderful as it was in California and silicon valley then everything will be all honky doory.

And now 11 years latter? Even silicon valley, cant afford to be there. So there moving. I guess its mission accomplished. A nice plan Billy Boy had 11 years ago. So far the only idea that worked? Vaccines. There are people who own stocks in vaccines who are making a killing.

And that may be no pun intended.

Yup it was a strange time 11 years ago. I do believe people back then thought they know everything about everything. Boy were they wrong on that account. Once again. Time makes fools of us all. Or maybe we were fools to begin with.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Dude that is silly. The only thing that mosquitos transmit are bacteria and viruses. It defeats the whole purpuses of transmiting a vaccine through another host of another species. Because thats how you get different and killer variations of diseases which inflict other species but the host species.

If there trying to vaccinate a whole populous by vaccinating mesquites which then go on to make the people they bite immune to the human strains of the common cold?

Well! OK. There doing it wrong. But then again, this is playing to that other crowd that isnt the ones that believe wearing a mask year round, outdoors or driving your car even. Will keep you safe from the dreaded covid infections. You do know that coronaviruses all 7 types that have been tinkered with in a lab so far.

And its still likely that the real actual flu will kill you. And the flu is basically one of the most things we as a species are practically immune to. I mean flu like viruses have only been around with us for say millions of years. Basically there were cavemen throwing rocks at sabertoothed tigers.

They to got the flu and got over it. I think people if they dont kill themself off for profit and stock exchange prices may just get over this whole covid and mask wearing fetish as well.

I mean this is just the other side of the whole wear you mask people. You know the ones? The ones wearing there masks while driving or at home. And especially not while they are outdoors in nice weather with people. Because thats were viruses like to lurk and thrive, in the sunshine, mingling in the open atmosphere.

If there is one thing viruses and diseases dont like. Its warm, moist, and cold areas. So on one side you have the people who believe everything the talking box tells them and wear there masks even while driving home. And on the other side?

Well you basically have one side which gets all its information from Hollywood movies and shows about what a pandemic and viral outbreak is and looks like. And on the other you have those who get it from there daily corporate sponsored daily and nightly news.

And both sides? May be on autopilot, both mentally and physically, just on autopilot all day long. Basically this may be a case of the other side of the coin is equally as deluded and misinformed.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Board of Directors meeting at my work, near the beach, yesterday pleaded with residents to ‘stay clear of water because the mosquitoes are going to get us.’ They also managed to get in ‘if all residents had electric vehicles then our air would be perfect’ because it would create an invisible, infinitely high wall I guess.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ok congrats OP, you've annoyed me enough to make my second ever post. This shoddy misunderstanding of what you've read and watched is what gives conspiracy theories a bad name.

First, the top video and your second link neither one have anything to do with a mosquito born vaccine. They are describing a vaccine that primes your immune system against proteins found in mosquito spit. This would create a strong localized immune reaction whenever you get bit, which would hopefully take care of anything that happens to be in the bite before it spreads into a proper infection.

You completely failed to address this in your post, and used both sources mixed into your claims as if they supported what you are saying but they did not.

Next is the second source. It describes the company Oxitec's attempts to gain permission for releasing GMO mosquitos in Florida. They gained federal permission, but did not gain local permission so it could still not happen either way. Regardless, their experiment has nothing to do with mosquito vaccines. It's releasing mosquitos that will only have non biting male offspring in the hopes that the population turns into an all male one and then vanishes because there aren't any more egg laying and biting females. It's a controversial plan, but it is still on hiatus, and has nothing to do with your vaccine idea.

Last is the final video. I'll admit at this point I didn't trust your information, so I didn't trust his and I didn't watch the video at first, but over the course of fact checking my post here I eventually did. He has a similar view to you, but actually gives it fair treatment. He never directly claims that corporations are releasing vaccine baring mosquitos, in fact he admits there isn't any direct evidence. Instead his argument is that these kinds of treatments are being developed, corporations have done GMO mosquito experiments in the past, and currently because of Covid the regulations are incredibly lax. Because of this, and Corporation's own interests, it's possible they will illegally conduct experiments like this, and it's a rabbit hole that deserves looking into. I'm not convinced it is happening, but I'd absolutely accept it as a topic for more investigation.

That is a completely different message from the misleading alarmism in this post. Also, he included a variety of sources, and three of them actually do involve mosquito born vaccine research.

www.seattletimes.com...

This is an article that describes a potential treatment for malaria where mosquitos were given weakened parasites, then bit people to provide immunity similar to a vaccination. It is still in early stages and the team is also investigating using mosquitos to breed and collect the weakened parasites for proper injections instead of bites. Since malaria is a mosquito born parasite instead of a virus, the tech will not be the same as a typical vaccine, let alone the RNA Covid vaccines. So similar, but crucially distinct tech that still is years out from anything like mass distribution.

clinicaltrials.gov...

This is a US military trial of a similar vein. They used mosquitos as a transmission vector for some malaria vaccine. It's the proper trial information for anyone looking at a deep dive.

www.sciencemag.org...

A team in Japan has modified mosquitos so that their saliva also excretes the SP15 vaccine. A candidate vaccine against the parasite leishmaniasis. The fact that it's another parasite makes me wonder again if this would work at all for a virus, but I don't have a large knowledge here so I'll admit it's just my assumption. This team admits they don't think it will ever be used practically on humans for the reasons of overdose, unpredictability, and ethical concerns. The problems you are concerned about OP are why the researchers themselves don't think it's viable for human use.

All in all, this was a misleading, alarmist post that didn't understand it's own sources. Even what I've provided didn't exactly support what you were saying, but it was at least on the same specific topic. If you aren't an anti-vax shill OP, then you need to seriously reconsider posting like this without doing far more research. A well meaning but half understood rant can be just as dangerous as the most heinous corporate lie.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluenose13

Obviously there mosquito research aint going to well. I mean, I think people overgrasp not only there knowledge but there abilities. If there trying to control the mesquito population OK. So far hastent worked. In fact none of these experiments really have long lasting effects or do what they say will do much less what they think it will do.

The OP is so convoluted its hard to know what hes trying to get at. But if there are actual people out there trying to vaccinate mesquites as a way to vaccinate humans and so on down that ladder. Any time a virus goes from one species to another.

It does not usually end well to the species that it skips to. Oh boy is that not that great of a idea. Its almost as great as the whole lets dump sulfur dioxide in the atmosphere to stop global warming that there teaching people in collages or school now a day.

And so since it sounds so silly and pretty nucking stupid? I think there may be a real possibility of it happening. There seems to be a trend going on these past many years. And this seems like it belongs on there. So. It just might come true, who knows.

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Dude that is silly. The only thing that mosquitos transmit are bacteria and viruses. It defeats the whole purpuses of transmiting a vaccine through another host of another species. Because thats how you get different and killer variations of diseases which inflict other species but the host species.

I never said I thought it was a viable thing
..just kind of interesting

There's a bit to unpack in the OP, I'm probably not going to really dig in, I just thought the "concept" was interesting

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The concept is amusing. Or at least until you realize. That shooting a different species with a vaccine so it therefore bites another species ie humans and transmits that vaccine to another host?

Is kind of silly. Change all the words that say "vaccine" in my above sentence to "virus".... And you will see why its silly.

The video and OP is at best unclear and uncertain in what this whole thread tries to say.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Truth is we breed and release mosquitos for various reasons. Often to breed out diseases by flooding the population with infertile bugs. (Yes we do that).

But we have also used genetically modified bugs in general for various things. Example gmo bees for the gmo crops regular bees wouldn't pollinate.

This caused huge issues for the bee population, to the point they are almost.. not quite but almost extinct. (This today is being blamed on global warming, not the fact that the gmo bees wiped out most of them because food is/was limited)

Back to mosquitos, mosquitos when they bite you transfer what is in their gut, example Zeke, west Nile.. etc. Scientist for years have been working, modifying them to distribute all sorts of vaccines among 3rd world. Because in the end it's cheaper... Then having manned staff distribute it.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird. Bump.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: haaat
Lol can't tell if your serious or sarcastic, I just wanted to let people know that they were releasing pfizers mosquitos in a couple of months. They have close to 300million ready to go. The vaccine is in the saliva of the bugs. So when they bite you and draw blood they inject it into you.

But meh, they have been doing this crap for years.

new topics

top topics

join