It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Covid19 Messages from your Government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have to know ... was that intended or is my mind just dirty?

Yes and yes!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hey, Hey! That's not fair! Cuomo didn't "force" nursing homes to take in infected people. That's the nursing homes fault! And it was the infected people that got grandpa and grandma sick it was the nursing home staff!

Cuomo is a saint!

I'm just guessing here, but if one were to openly say that in public, they'd vomit.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
AGENDA...a reply to: M5xaz

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Deus ex machina still has not arrived.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He actually walks like a marionette.

Here in California, people dont wear them outdoors, unless at large events. People wear them in most stores. People often do not wear them in liquor stores. Not even the cashier sometimes.

We certainly aren't in the same city than. I am one of the 1%'er great outdoorsmen maskless satans where I live when roaming the streets. Numerous times I've had people with balls enough to say something to me. Been kicked off my buildings elevator as well, even though the ride would have been all of about 8-10 seconds. Just last Friday while wearing a mask from 6:45am until 3:45pm, hopped off the bus , took my burka off and was waiting for the light to change some dumb**** with no mask, both windows rolled down, driving in his car yells at me to "put a mask on".

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Through this entire sh** show, I haven't worn a mask at all. Not even for a second

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hey, Hey! That's not fair! Cuomo didn't "force" nursing homes to take in infected people. That's the nursing homes fault! And it was the infected people that got grandpa and grandma sick it was the nursing home staff!

Cuomo is a saint!

I'm just guessing here, but if one were to openly say that in public, they'd vomit.

Came pretty close to defecating on myself.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Cuomo is a saint!

Our Andy
Who art in Albany
Cursed be thy name
Thy will is inane (and like Fredo, insane)
And should not be done neither in NYC
Nor anywhere in Heaven nor Earth from sea to sea
Give us this day more than your crumbs of bread
Voters don't forgive your trespasses and wont
Like the seniors you murdered don't
And stop denying your sex abuse temptations
So that the cops can deliver you to Prison
and we be delivered from Evil.
Amen.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
this is why people keep misunderstanding things and thinking there's some conspiracy. the cdc and all aren't communicating with the general public with clear meaning, expecting everyone to understand medical or scientific terms and definitions.

reporters dont translate things properly and people get confused or feel as they're being lied to so they research it themselves and come to an even worse interpretation by themselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Who the hell was wearing a mask outdoors in the first place?

Just came from a park. 80 degrees and slightly humid. Little league game. Everyone standig around and kids playing with masks on.... im thinking to myself wtf? This is branch covidian territory..... you have to mask virtue signal

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
this is why people keep misunderstanding things and thinking there's some conspiracy. the cdc and all aren't communicating with the general public with clear meaning, expecting everyone to understand medical or scientific terms and definitions.

reporters dont translate things properly and people get confused or feel as they're being lied to so they research it themselves and come to an even worse interpretation by themselves.

All by design.

The PR firms are getting paid millions to create bull# like this 😃

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

F@#K masks! I'm writing our duly neglected POTUS this evening.
Where in I will submit a formal request for my own personal gov.
mandated cloaking device. Equipped with all the bells and whistles
comparable to the one Predator used. Then cloaked with invisibility
the source of the virus won't see me coming. Then after words we
can all go back to normal again. Free and fair elections will return.
The people will once again be free to pursue a life of religious
fulfillment. I get to be the hero and die tax free in a seedy hotel
room with Jennifer Allison and a sex coach.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, good for the vaccinated people.

I'm guessing I still have to wear one outdoors, alone in my car, everywhere?
I mean, I only had covid.
Not the vaccine.

Pftt.

The greedy selfish CDC will NOT give those of us who have recovered from Covid-19, the same consideration as the compliant individuals who took the vaccine, like they were told.

Even though more vaccinated people have contracted Covid-19 for the first time, than recovered people have contracted Covid-19 the second time.

In other words, the Covid-19 antibodies are stronger in those who have recovered, than they are in those who have consumed the experimental Covid-19 vaccine.
edit on 4/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Cuomo leading COVID calls to governors.

Yeah, it's Breitbart which is like water on the Wicked Witch for lefties, but the gist of things is this:

Cuomo is the head of the NGA (National Governors' Association), and Biden can't be bothered to put someone else in charge of leading the weekly COVID calls with the governors about the pandemic response. So that makes Cuomo the one in charge by default.

Isn't that lovely? The man who wrecked his state economy, destroyed public education, and killed thousands in nursing homes as part of his COVID response is busy telling all our governors how to do it because Uncle Joe's Puppet Masters can't be bothered to get anyone else, or worse, think he's the best one for the job.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
OH! We're supposed to wear a mask outdoors?? Since when?? Idiots in control.

Since Covid started I have never worn a mask outdoors and I never got Covid.

I was never near a large group and never under my EMT training seen a need to wear a mask.

Last summer with temperatures over 100 degrees and humidity under 5% covid would not have survived for long.
And trying to wear a mask would have been hell.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Hardly anyone would have got Covid in the US if they made Walmart and all the other box stores and grocery stores open all the registers during business hours to keep people from gathering in groups to checkout. 10-20 lanes and only three open at any given time is what killed people.

Prove that wrong.

I give it two years before Walmart shutdown most of the checkout stands and remove them not because of covid but because they want you to use scan and go. fewer employees needed.
The only problem I have with the scan and go machines is I have zombie finger and the touch screens don't work for my fingers.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Who the hell was wearing a mask outdoors in the first place?

Those playing "Fauci Says" and the virtue signalers, with bonus points for being both at once.

That’s It! My new b(r)and name! Fauci and the virtue signallers!

I see us being an incompetent quartet of three people. One playing the radio, one playing the DVD and one on the tape deck!

We’re touring virtually.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Puppet Biden would be in trouble with whomever told him to wear this stupid mask, after his CDC told him he didn't have to wear the mask outdoors any longer.

The mask was a joke, guys: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I think we can expect this pandemic to drag on forever. They will use the excuse that not enough people are vaccinated.

Or we make 2 classes of citizen with a vaccine passport system.

Well, and we’ve already seen people on this very website saying that we won’t go back to normal BECAUSE of the people who won’t get vaccinated.

The conversation I had with an adult student (she’s 77 and a flaming unhinged leftie and Biden worshipper) illustrates it perfectly.

Her: “Did you get the vaccine?”
Me: “No.”
Her: “Are you going to?”
Me: “No.”
Her: “Why not?”
Me: (choosing to only cite one small reason, knowing her leftie unhinge doesn’t allow her to process a lot of words) “I’m not satisfied that they did the proper amount of time in trials.”
Her: “Oh they did plenty of trials. It’s safe. Just get it. It’s people like you who will keep us from going back to normal. We will never reach herd immunity because of you and people like you.”
Me: “Did you know they completely changed the definition of herd immunity in March of this year? Herd immunity never had anything to do with percentage of people vaccinated until March. You can use the Wayback machine and see this.”
Her: “.................You need to get that vaccine.”
Me: “Well, my body, my choice. Right?”
Her: “...........................”

A lot of people are beyond redemption. We are now in a fight for the minds of normal people. We need to get those people to see the lies before their brains are lost to the other side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join