It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Covid19 Messages from your Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Who the hell was wearing a mask outdoors in the first place?

Biden on his way to the podium to tell everyone you don't need a mask. LOL, no, really.

Well... he did fall up a flight of stairs, you know. In backwards land the man is a king.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

are you kidding me ? I see them all the time which makes my head want to blow up

I see people jogging with masks, people bicycling with masks, driving alone with masks, hell ive seen a man and his wife on a fishing boat wearing their masks and they were expats too and most of who I mentioned

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm here in SoCal and there is no shortage of people wearing masks outdoors. I see them daily walking their dogs, riding bikes, etc. with not another human within 100 yards of them. It's mind boggling, but the most mystifying ones are the solo drivers in their cars with the windows rolled up, fully masked. WTF?

Im in Northern Cal. I see a fee people wearing them in cars, but thats not the norm here. We laugh and point when we see them

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I wish I didn't dislike like living in florida the last time I was here for 5years I'd move back. Most places here aren't requiring them it all. Only the big corporate brands like walmart and target. Its been really refreshing compared to how it is in Las Vegas.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Make sure you guys get mosquito repellent because of the vaccine modified mosquitos being released this season.. this should include those who were vaccinated as well to avoid overdosing..

youtu.be...

I give up. This site has been taken over by lunatics.

They have taken over the asylum.

"Modified mosquitos"? WTAF?

Bonkers. Just bonkers.

Are you guys trying to give conspiracy theories a bad name or what?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I was asking myself that same question.

But to be honest, mask wearing has been 50/50 in my area, since the days of flattening the curve. We have not had a very remarkable number of people affected or killed by COVID out here. We have been very blessed when it comes to COVID.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sucellus
Maskholes. I see them everyday.

I see them all the time. Driving in their car, alone, all windows up.....mask on. NPCs

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
OH! We're supposed to wear a mask outdoors?? Since when?? Idiots in control.

LMAO, I know, that was hilarious!

It's like he's never actually been to a park before. Be it a kiddie park in the neighborhood for sniffy purposes, or a more undeveloped one like a state park. Been going to parks since day one of this crap show, no one doing the same that I've ever seen in a park has EVER worn a mask. ANYWHERE in one, lol, he's such a brain dead tool.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think when all of this is over I'm still going to mask up. Don't have to shave as often, no worries about being ugly, they can be quite stylish if need be. We'll see how it works out trying to go into businesses however, should make for an interesting exercise if nothing else.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Make sure you guys get mosquito repellent because of the vaccine modified mosquitos being released this season.. this should include those who were vaccinated as well to avoid overdosing..

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just to be safe and sure, I've taken a strip of duct tape and have wrapped it over my mouth and no-. . . .

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

youtu.be...

I give up. This site has been taken over by lunatics.

They have taken over the asylum.

"Modified mosquitos"? WTAF?

Bonkers. Just bonkers.

Are you guys trying to give conspiracy theories a bad name or what?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, good for the vaccinated people.

I'm guessing I still have to wear one outdoors, alone in my car, everywhere?
I mean, I only had covid.
Not the vaccine.

Pftt.

We weren't wearing them outside before, and I won't start now. Of course, our county lifted all outdoor masking restrictions formally anyways, not just for the vaccinated people.
edit on 27-4-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

youtu.be...

I've tried every mosquito repellent on the market, but you just can't beat off!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It is funny now they allow guinee pigs to take off their masks, but ask non-vax people who haven't been wearing masks outside to keep them on.

our illegitimate government is entertaining.

edit on 27-4-2021 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: xuenchen

youtu.be...

I've tried every mosquito repellent on the market, but you just can't beat off!

I have to know ... was that intended or is my mind just dirty?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is just another BS tactic to convince sheep to get vaccinated. They heard the questioning attitude of people saying there isn't a point in getting the vaccine if you still have to wear a mask and social distance.

Well great news! Now we don't have to wear masks if we get our vaccinations.

Gosh darn, our experts and leaders certainly do know what's best for us. I love them so much. I don't know what I'd do without them.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hardly anyone would have got Covid in the US if they made Walmart and all the other box stores and grocery stores open all the registers during business hours to keep people from gathering in groups to checkout. 10-20 lanes and only three open at any given time is what killed people.

Prove that wrong.

edit on 27-4-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
10-20 lanes and only three open at any given time is what killed people.

That and certain governors and mayors putting COVVID patients in nursing homes with uninfected weakened elders...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hey, Hey! That's not fair! Cuomo didn't "force" nursing homes to take in infected people. That's the nursing homes fault! And it was the infected people that got grandpa and grandma sick it was the nursing home staff!

Cuomo is a saint!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join