It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Covid19 Messages from your Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
COVID19 messages from the CDC and from Biden today.

Some slight conflicts as usual.

Make sure you follow each and every directive from all public officials to be absolutely certain you are following all the guidelines to the letter and you are confident you are a good Citizen !!😎

Then listen extra carefully to Dr Fauci 😎

The CDC Finally Admits That Vaccinated People Don't Need Masks Outdoors

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its public health guidance on Tuesday, finally conceding that people who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks while outdoors.

"There are many situations where fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks," said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, citing mounting evidence that the disease does not spread easily outdoors. "If you are fully vaccinated and want to attend a small outdoor gathering with people who are vaccinated or unvaccinated, the science shows, if you are vaccinated, you can do so safely unmasked."

Her remarks prompted a few reporters to ask why anyone has to wear a mask outdoors if COVID-19 is not easily spread under such circumstances, and whether vaccinated people wearing masks indoors was more about sending the right message than actually keeping people safe. In both of those cases, Walensky urged people to stick to the restrictions until more of the population is vaccinated and case rates have declined further.

Joe Biden Wears Mask Outside After CDC Updates Rules

President Joe Biden wore a mask outside the White House Tuesday, despite the Centers for Disease Control loosening mask rules for vaccinated Americans during the coronavirus pandemic.

The president wore his aviator sunglasses and his mask as he arrived at the event, set outside the North Portico of the White House.

Biden said he wanted Americans to see him without his mask when he returned to the White House.

When asked what message he was sending with his mask, Biden replied that “by watching me take it off and not put it back on until I get inside,” Americans could see a visible change in the guidelines.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, good for the vaccinated people.

I'm guessing I still have to wear one outdoors, alone in my car, everywhere?
I mean, I only had covid.
Not the vaccine.

Pftt.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
OH! We're supposed to wear a mask outdoors?? Since when?? Idiots in control.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Lmao...I saw this on the news earlier at my folks house and had a good chuckle watching Biden tell Americans "If you're vaccinated its now ok to not wear a mask outside if you aren't near other people...but if anyone is around you still need to mask up". Like anyone needed a mask outside to begin with. These people aren't idiots but they sure speak like they are...probably because most of those they address with these messages are...

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Listening to these idiots is indicative of mental illness...the science shows this.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, good for the vaccinated people.

I'm guessing I still have to wear one outdoors, alone in my car, everywhere?
I mean, I only had covid.
Not the vaccine.

Pftt.

I am not going to wear a mask walking around outside, sure social distancing might be a good idea yet, but nobody should have to wear a mask outside if they are not in a crowded area. I can see them being used on crowded city streets or at outdoor functions, but I live in the UP....I suppose we don't want the squirrels and deer to get sick, theanimals are and have always been some of the sanest yoopers up here. I have never in my life ever heard of a squirrel having to go to a psychiatrist or having been put on antipsychotic medicines.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think we can expect this pandemic to drag on forever. They will use the excuse that not enough people are vaccinated.

Or we make 2 classes of citizen with a vaccine passport system.
edit on 27 4 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Who the hell was wearing a mask outdoors in the first place?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Maskholes. I see them everyday.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I see it every single day...even in cars alone. Walking through my apt complex a few weeks back a mother and her kid passed me along the way...I held the gate door for them...the kid turns to the mom as they walked away and asked why he wasn't wearing a mask...she told him don't worry about it as they walked out of ear shot. I just chuckled thinking of what he might make of it all when he gets older.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Those playing "Fauci Says" and the virtue signalers, with bonus points for being both at once.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
COVID19 messages from the CDC and from Biden today.

Some slight conflicts as usual.

Make sure you follow each and every directive from all public officials to be absolutely certain you are following all the guidelines to the letter and you are confident you are a good Citizen !!😎

Then listen extra carefully to Dr Fauci 😎

No, no, no, no.

Fauci just flip-flopped again and said the risk of catching Covid outside is "minuscule" ( what we knew all along)
www.zerohedge.com...

"Dr. Fauci’s credibility has taken some severe hits, particularly in recent weeks....."
Ya think ?

"When Texas Governor Greg Abbott axed the state’s mask mandate and other COVID-related restrictions on businesses and people, Dr. Anthony Fauci called it “risky” and “potentially dangerous.” But no surge happened. Earlier this month Fauci struggled to explain how Texas defied his own predictions during an appearance on MSNBC, arguing at the time that there might be a “lag.” Three weeks later, there’s still no surge in cases in Texas."

SCIENCE, right ?
Or is it incompetence ?

Or Agenda ?

edit on 27-4-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
He actually walks like a marionette.

Here in California, people dont wear them outdoors, unless at large events. People wear them in most stores. People often do not wear them in liquor stores. Not even the cashier sometimes.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Words of wisdom, writ large:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I mean I've seen a few here and there, but for the most part up here in Alaska folks aren't wearing masks outside of businesses that require them and for more than a few of us that's just until we're in the door and then the mask slides down or comes off entirely.

I guess I assumed most places didn't have measurable numbers wearing masks in the open air.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Make sure you guys get mosquito repellent because of the vaccine modified mosquitos being released this season.. this should include those who were vaccinated as well to avoid overdosing..

youtu.be...

edit on 27-4-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Those playing "Fauci Says" and the virtue signalers, with bonus points for being both at once.

Remember when Fauci told everyone not to wear masks under any circumstances outside of healthcare providers and first responders, claiming they did nothing? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Pepperidge Farms also remembers when the majority of Americans were smart enough not to listen to a lying asshole who did 180-degree flip flops in their instructions on the fly and expected capitulation.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm here in SoCal and there is no shortage of people wearing masks outdoors. I see them daily walking their dogs, riding bikes, etc. with not another human within 100 yards of them. It's mind boggling, but the most mystifying ones are the solo drivers in their cars with the windows rolled up, fully masked. WTF?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Biden on his way to the podium to tell everyone you don't need a mask. LOL, no, really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join