It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist JOE BIDEN has Escalated from Not Liking Black People to Causing More Deaths of Black People.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Tuesday, April 27, 2021

As Joseph Robinette Biden ages, and gains power, he's releasing more pent-up racism.

Last fall, Candidate Biden said Black people were good at "stocking grocery shelves".

Two months ago, President Biden declared Black people as being too dumb to use the Internet properly.

Everyone who ventures outside of CBS, CNN, NYTimes, etc, to get their news, knows the negative things candidate, and now President Joe Biden, has said about Black people.

Now, President Biden is no longer merely spewing racist remarks and beliefs. He is enabling the murder of more Black Americans...many of them children.

In mid-2020, President Donald Trump directed his Justice Department (AG William Barr) to work with local law enforcement in major cities to reduce the senseless murders of (mostly) Black and Hispanic youths.

This initiative was called "Operation LeGend", named for a 4 year old Black child who was brutally murdered in Kansas City.

Source: chicago.suntimes.com...

-------------------

On 12/20/2020, U.S. Attorney General William Barr provided a 6-month status report on Operation LeGend's effectiveness:

Since Operation Legend’s launch on July 8, 2020, over 6,000 arrests – including approximately 467 for homicide – were made; more than 2600 firearms were seized; and more than 32 kilos of heroin, more than 17 kilos of fentanyl, more than 300 kilos of methamphetamine, more than 135 kilos of coc aine, and more than $11 million in drug and other illicit proceeds were seized.

Of the more than 6,000 individuals arrested, approximately 1,500 have been charged with federal offenses.

Approximately 815 of those defendants have been charged with firearms offenses, while approximately 566 have been charged with drug-related crimes. The remaining defendants have been charged with various offenses.
More at: www.justice.gov...

-------------------

After being sworn-in as U.S. President, JOE BIDEN CANCELLED OPERATION LEGEND.

He did not wait until he had an Attorney General in his cabinet.

Racist Joe wanted more Black-on-Black violence, and death.... IMMEDIATELY.

Operation LeGend terminated by Joe Biden on 1.20.2021: en.wikipedia.org...

--------------------

It is not a crime to dislike a race of people. But IT IS CRIMINAL to take measures that increase the death and suffering within that race!

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
“ I don’t want my kids going to school in a racial jungle” -Joe Biden
He said that many years before giving a eulogy at his dear friend’s funeral. Senator Byrd, high ranking member of the KKK

I’ve always wondered. If Joe Biden wasn’t an avowed and celebrated racist who openly supported segregation and the KKK.......would leftists still have voted for him?

After all. 100% of them are aware of his overt racism. But they don’t see it as a deal breaker.
edit on 27 4 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

Operation Legend seems like it was a success, like most of President Trump’s initiatives were.
Can’t have success in the USA though. That’s the antithesis of the dEmocrat party.
“Success” is the exact opposite of what their supporters want.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
But Trump said Nazis are fine people!

There, got that out of the way.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“ I don’t want my kids going to school in a racial jungle” -Joe Biden

The man's son is a crackhead who attended an almost entirely white private Catholic school. Imagine that, wealthy white kid who didn't go into the "racial jungle" and he ends up addicted to crack.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

No, he didn’t, but I am sure you had fun spinning his words.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: underpass61

No, he didn’t, but I am sure you had fun spinning his words.

I had fun making fun of people who spin his words, yes.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What about that racist comment when he implied that all black people think alike?

"If you don't vote for me you ain't black" -joe biden

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Biden isn't lucid enough to comprehend the changes he is making. Trump did pass a lot of good stuff to keep all people, including people of color, safer in their neighborhoods. If they talked Biden into running for office, the people who did that should make sure they watch over him so he does not negatively effect the people of this country.

Getting guns out of the hands of criminals is good, getting guns out of the hands of people who have gone loose cannon is good. Getting guns out of the hands of law abiding sane citizens is not good. But Biden is focusing on taking guns away from people who need them to protect themselves and their families from Criminals. I suppose he is doing it to try to make us dependent on the police force, yet he does not allow the police to protect people and themselves from criminals either, especially if the criminals are of color or are young. Teenagers shoot people in this country too, and because they believe they won't get a permanent record, they are more apt to do crimes than someone who will go to prison that is over eighteen. There are lots of guns on the blackmarket and this is not new, thirty years ago it was fairly easy to get a handgun from a blackmarket dealer. I suppose we no longer can call it the blackmarket because that is racist...even though the only people I knew of that sold blackmarket guns were white. Oh wait, I knew one Hispanic that sold illegal guns too, but he only had one at a time, the ones with many guns were white. Funny about those blackmarket guns, they were way more expensive than a brand new legal gun if you could buy one.

I cannot easily break my racist ways, referring to illegal guns as blackmarket. Anyone got a new name for those that aren't racist so we can change things so they are not racist, that would require a lot of change, almost everyone I know calls hot or illegal stuff blackmarket. Orangeman Market does not sound right. Can't make it a TDS issue either

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Biden isn't racist however you may want to spin it.
The idiot before him?
The orange piece of #? remember?
The guy who ran on dividing people and duping his many millions of brainwashed fans?
There's your racist, no matter how you spin it..

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
The idiot before him?
The guy who ran on dividing people and duping his many millions of brainwashed fans?

Biden fought to keep schools segregated

But you knew that

And you still support him

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Biden isn't racist

That’s an actual quote from a real person

Unbelievable

Then he said “President Trump ran on dividing people”

We’re living in a Clown World

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The idiot before him?

🤣🤣🤣

"Wheeew . . . hope ya feel better now"

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Yep, ignore several decades of commentary, and political actions, that put the lie to that particular paragraph.

No, Trump was/is no saint...but Biden is arguably worse than Trump ever thought of being.

But you go right ahead and ignore the evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Yep, ignore several decades of commentary, and political actions, that put the lie to that particular paragraph.

No, Trump was/is no saint...but Biden is arguably worse than Trump ever thought of being.

But you go right ahead and ignore the evidence.

Trump was the worst president in your countries history. And the beauty of it is that history will record that as such. Sure, the Trumpers that thought (honestly thought!) that he was akin to Jesus Christ are going to do what they can to smear the other guy. That's what Trumpers are good at. That's what they're best at. Dividing people.
Hell that idiot divided his own party lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And yet you still support the close dear friend of the KKK, pro-segregation Joe

Is it because of his racism that you support him?

I like how President Trump’s successes are being dismantled by KKK Joe simply out of hate for black America, it shows what his supporters really want

Nobody needs to smear Joe Biden

He’s a self-confessed racist. It’s not disputed. You are 100% alone in your thinking that he’s not a racist

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

you 👇

and you probably still believe in NIBIRU

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'd feel sympathy for you, but you you know better, yet you still seem to be proud of your ignorance.

Will fully refusing to acknowledge facts is just sad. Hopefully being so blindly wrapped up your stupidity isn't too painful for you.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I bet that many of Biden's many previous racist statements are being scrubbed from the net as we speak.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join